Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,425 members, 7,911,052 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 (18325 Views)

Manchester United Vs Wigan : Community Shield - ( 2 - 0) On 11th August 2013 / Arsenal Vs Wigan (4 - 1) On 14th May 2013 / Wigan Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 19th August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:31am On May 12, 2013
I just read that Pantilimon decided to leave Man City on Wednesday and Mancini had to drop him. That explains it. There was no way Mancini would have dropped Pantilimon like that.

Well If Pantilimon is leaving, I can't blame him. Mancini was wrong leaving the best keeper in the club on the bench, while Joe Hart kept on messing the club up.

If Pantilimon is going, I guess that Julio Cesar will be the best option.
Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:34am On May 12, 2013

I'm not sure but it seems this is Mancini taking the tube home after the game. I hope these Barca boyz Soriano and Txiki don't get Mancini sacked. Finishing second in the EPL and making the FA Cup finals is not beans.
angry
Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:36am On May 12, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
I'm not sure but it seems this is Mancini taking the tube home after the game. I hope these Barca boyz Soriano and Txiki don't get Mancini sacked. Finishing second in the EPL and making the FA Cup finals is not beans.
angry

Abeg it gats to be photoshop.
Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:40am On May 12, 2013
The Last 3 Managers to win the FA Cup are ROBERTO Mancini, ROBERTO Di Matteo, ROBERTO Martinez
Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by Nobody: 1:47am On May 12, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: The Last 3 Managers to win the FA Cup are ROBERTO Mancini, ROBERTO Di Matteo, ROBERTO Martinez

WOOW!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:59am On May 12, 2013
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJ_r4pTCcAAykTX.jpg:large[/img]
It is sad we didn't get to watch the Romanian giant Costel Pantilimon in the FA Cup Final. It is sad that such a talent didn't get enough games.
Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:03am On May 12, 2013

If you leave Manchester City FC Costel Pantilimon, I promise that we will miss you.
Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:07am On May 12, 2013
This English Press, Pantilimon just asked for more games, he didn't say he is leaving.

Now this brings me back to the matter. I wonder why Mancini dropped Pantilimon. That was a mistake.

Pantilimon's Statement:

He said: “I am happy I am here, but it’s normal that I want to play. I’m only young and I want to play more.

“The technical staff and everyone knows that after the season is finished, I want to leave, as I want to play more.”

He added: “My agent will discuss it with the manager and we will see what happens.”

Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by biolabee(m): 3:32am On May 12, 2013
pantimilimon or courtois to barca!!!
Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:47am On May 12, 2013
biolabee: pantimilimon or courtois to barca!!!

It makes sense. I didn't think of that. If Barca gets their hands on Pantilimon, it will be crazy. With Valdes leaving, that will be a great addition.
Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by Nobody: 3:53am On May 12, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

It makes sense. I didn't think of that. If Barca gets their hands on Pantilimon, it will be crazy. With Valdes leaving, that will be a great addition.

That will lead to the invincibility of Barca undecided
Let them stick with Pinto, he's a Catalan grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:01am On May 12, 2013
CFCfan:

grin grin grin

I don't think Pinto will stay. I also think Pinto is Portuguese. That statement is funny.

I don't think will let Pinto keep. They will have to buy someone good. Julio Cesar was also fantastic for Spurs. Although he isn't young. As for Courtois, I doubt Chelsea will ever let him go. He is a long plan to replace Cech.
Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by biolabee(m): 4:24am On May 12, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

yes o...

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by otunlexy(m): 4:47am On May 12, 2013
As d match ended grin.macini go don dey pack him load cos he is getting an automatic qatar airtel grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:50am On May 12, 2013
otunlexy: As d match ended grin.macini go don dey pack him load cos he is getting an automatic qatar airtel grin
Let us wait and see. I hope he doesn't get sacked. It wasn't his fault that the old board refused to reinforce. Imagine what De Rossi and Van Persie would have brought to this team.

I would also like to see who gets sacked among the players. It will be an adventurous summer for City.
Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by tyson55(m): 7:00am On May 12, 2013
Manulle Pellegrini to replace Mancini
Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by Occurstaem(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2013
Sorry Man City,try again next season.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by dotcomnamename: 7:43am On May 12, 2013
Stop this open criticism of players that has left Arsenal to achieve success as a player. If Wenger and the greedy board has done the right thing, those player wouldn't have left. Clichy, Nasri, and RVP has won what Arsenal has not won in the last 8yrs despite the your criticism . Certainly Man City has lost, but of what benefit is Arsenal fans celebrating the lost? Arsenal will play 2 tougher matches than Man City had play yesterday, isn't that enough concern for you than making jess of Nasri and Clichy?

If Arsenal fail to make it to UCL, considering the opposition from both relegation threatened Wigan & Newcastle, then it became 'he who laugh last laugh longer'
Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by antifat(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2013
When it comes to dishin out of beautiful and scintillating artisry football Wigan atlectic are exceptional!!!!!
Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by Nobody: 9:12am On May 12, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
Let us wait and see. I hope he doesn't get sacked. It wasn't his fault that the old board refused to reinforce. Imagine what De Rossi and Van Persie would have brought to this team.

I would also like to see who gets sacked among the players. It will be an adventurous summer for City.
MANCINI'S REPLACEMENT IS MALAGA'S CURRENT COACH,A CHILEAN..And Barry shud be investigated..all the same its a very good one for Wigan and Martinez and i pray they get to play top flight next season

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by fredoooooo: 9:25am On May 12, 2013
IYA NGBALI: dem be maiguard for life

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by fredoooooo: 9:35am On May 12, 2013
CFCfan:

my man , best goalie in the world grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 by haleonic: 10:28am On May 12, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (0 - 2) On 7th January 2024 / Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 17th October 2015 / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 8th November 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.