Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,059 members, 7,906,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" (6528 Views)

How/where To Invest N150,000 / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 09, 2013
Some behind the scenes...

Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 09, 2013
Coming to the cinemas in 2014! Featuring Gabriel Afolayan, Dada Omowunmi, Kelechi Udegbe, Chidozie Nzeribe, Jumoke Ayadi

Written and Directed by CJ "Fiery" Obasi
Produced by Oge Ugwu

Visit our Page! https://www.facebook.com/ojujuthemovie for more info and photos. Dont forget to like our page!!!!

Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by OJRECORDS: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2013
Hello this is from oj records an upcoming record label based in anambra state. We need investors to bring up the label and come up to d world. Intrested investors should plz contact chinedu213@gmail.comHello this is from oj records an upcoming record label based in anambra state. We need investors to bring up the label and come up to d world. Intrested investors should plz contact chinedu213@gmail.comHello this is from oj records an upcoming record label based in anambra state. We need investors to bring up the label and come up to d world. Intrested investors should plz contact chinedu213@gmail.com
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by mufex(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
I am currently shooting a movie titled "Forever" featuring Rachel oniga, Femi ogedengbe, Ernest Enobong, Rufina Anthony and some upcoming actors. I am the writer and the executive producer. I need an investor to invest in the project. It is a drama laced with humor. My email is chiboymuoneke@yahoo.com. Phone no: 08115305920.
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by nyabingi(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
we are talking investement here but remember u dont invest only money some can also invest in their tallent since its entertainment we ar talking about...so please somebody hook me up for a good scripred auditions in lagos and environs, thanka!
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
I need an investor , I run a record label/artiste management service.

I have a talented artiste , who is amazing a different brand....does hippop, afropop, rnb and dancehall!

if intersted let's talk pls..... this is one sure investment ! I'll send u the career path plan, and videos and bio of my artiste.... money back guarantee!
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by projectandpages: 2:09am On Sep 17, 2021
Starting a cinema business in Nigeria or anywhere across Africa is now easier and cheaper.

Consider Viewmax Entertainment as your partner in your journey of running a successful cinema business.

Viewmax is an entertainment technology company that operates a network of partner cinemas across Africa. The company will provide you with access to premium movies using their equipment installed in your cinema to show movies.

Viewmax also has an app that makes it easier for customers to buy tickets and locate your cinema easily.

Save your self the huge cost of buying cinema equipment that costs thousands of dollars. Kick off your cinema in just a couple of days!

In addition, Viewmax is particularly interested in community cinemas close to where potential customers live (housing estates, schools, and residential communities). Preferably with a seating capacity of at least 50 seats and a maximum of 80seats.

Get started: viewmax.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Mansard Assurance.... Come And Learn! / MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) / Benignant Investment Tradings; Real Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.