Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,340 members, 7,910,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:00 PM

What Is Wrong With Mazda Mpv? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is Wrong With Mazda Mpv? (2949 Views)

What Is Wrong With Mazda Cars} / Is Mazda MPV Prone To Auto Gear Problems? / Vibration And Jerking Problem With Mazda Millenia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Mazda Mpv? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 11, 2013
I have a great concern about the Mazda Mpv,I observed that people who buy this SUV sell it in no distance time and very cheap.I just want to confirm if there is anything wrong with this automobile.Candid advise please,I want to buy one.Thank you for your response.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Mazda Mpv? by femmy2010(m): 3:57am On May 12, 2013
greg1234: I have a great concern about the Mazda Mpv,I observed that people who buy this SUV sell it in no distance time and very cheap.I just want to confirm if there is anything wrong with this automobile.Candid advise please,I want to buy one.Thank you for your response.

Nothing is wrong with it.It is a superb mini van.
Users review is highly encouraging.
Feel free to. Go for it.
Re: What Is Wrong With Mazda Mpv? by fluidmech251: 2:40pm On May 12, 2013
Go ahead and buy, i just bought one less than a week, very lovely

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Mazda Mpv? by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 12, 2013
It should be a safe buy if everything is in good order and has been well maintained.

I wouldn't worry too much about the brand itself but more of the individual vehicle.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Mazda Mpv? by lonelydora: 5:33pm On May 12, 2013
There's nothing wrong with the van. All cars depends on the owner's maintenance culture
Re: What Is Wrong With Mazda Mpv? by igomen: 6:20pm On May 13, 2013
Compared to other minivans, the Mazda MPV is cheaper but that does not mean its not reliable. I've been driving mine for 6 months and no majors issues. The reliability of a car depends on its maintenance by the owner.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Mazda Mpv? by ping2ping: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2013
What about the Auto transmission of Mazda MPV, does it have issues?
Re: What Is Wrong With Mazda Mpv? by IdaraCHODB(m): 3:19am On Nov 08, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With This Issues On My Lexus 330 / How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences / Car Battery Charging Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.