Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:59 AM

Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture (36745 Views)

Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) / Linc Vs Yul, Who Resembles Pete Edochie More? / PHOTOS: This Rock In Oyo State Resembles A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by davida222(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2013
notin new.. hav seen the picture of dat man befor, it was on the net somtime last.. year hes name is Afram Adams, popullarly knw as AA in the us army durry the vietnam war of 1975. But sadly he was killd during Withdrawal of American forces
from Indochina. source The American war History.

Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by Mayany(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2013
What about our Igbo broda in yankee

1 Like

Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by Babalegba(m): 10:05pm On May 13, 2013
davida222: notin new.. hav seen the picture of dat man befor, it was on the net somtime last.. year hes name is Afram Adams, popullarly knw as AA in the us army durry the vietnam war of 1975. But sadly he was killd during Withdrawal of American forces
from Indochina. source The American war History.
. Somebody correct me if i'm wrong but this guy was around twenty years old when this picture was taken, so was he fighting in Vietnam aged fifty five
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by davida222(m): 10:16pm On May 13, 2013
Babalegba: . Somebody correct me if i'm wrong but this guy was around twenty years old when this picture was taken, so was he fighting in Vietnam aged fifty five
yea becos he is ur papa!!!! as if u were there wen the picture was taken... dont get me ANGRY

Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by brosdoncome(m): 10:27pm On May 13, 2013
junneyvone: Doppleganger

Mumu....too much of Vampire Diaries grin cheesy
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 13, 2013
Carolos LIEnuS
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by Babalegba(m): 10:49pm On May 13, 2013
davida222: yea becos he is ur papa!!!! as if u were there wen the picture was taken... dont get me ANGRY
sorry to rain on your parade grin. grin but that mans age would preclude him from serving in the Vietnam war
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by Ichel: 11:06pm On May 13, 2013
berem: I have seen 'one or two people who look like Jay Z, Tupac Shakur, and co. My younger brother has a striking resemblance with Tuface. So kini big deal?
No big deal bt there's big deal !!!
When your younger brother starts looking like Tuface, just know that someone has entered the place. So there is definitely a big deal

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:20pm On May 13, 2013
Sure I see Jay-z a little bit in that B&W pix, but I see Moore of Notorious B.I.G
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by tamarabu(m): 11:22pm On May 13, 2013
dat was the humble good jay z dat God created. The jay z nw is a demonic man
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by Hilaskee(m): 11:43pm On May 13, 2013
Recently I saw someone that I looked like in a magazine. Infact, someone that knows me came and told me he saw me in a magazine and when I got there, I told them that I'm not the one but the guy looks like me everywhere.
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by Excel23: 12:16am On May 14, 2013
idee.esperanza:

You're right! A colleague who visited South Africa said he saw me. I thought he was joking, not until his parents asked me why I ignore them and when I returned from South Africa. Honestly, I neva comot 4rm 9ja b4 neither do I have any ancestors from S.A. There's someone out there that looks just like us!
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by naijabigfish: 12:16am On May 14, 2013
The man in the photo was the legendary rapper's dad. He died in 1950 in Lagos while tapping palm wine.
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by Nobody: 12:46am On May 14, 2013
Very childish moderator.Must you comment on every single topic on nairaland?Are you jobless or what?
Afam4eva: They should trace the man's family. It's possible that a sperm entered where it was not supposed yo enter.
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by Afam4eva(m): 12:48am On May 14, 2013
chima12: Very childish moderator.Must you comment on every single topic on nairaland?Are you jobless or what?
No, i'm not jobless. Are you?
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by Nobody: 12:51am On May 14, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by Nobody: 1:01am On May 14, 2013
Then take a cue from your fellow moderators and do your job properly as a moderator;with moderation.You should be seen less as a moderator.Stop behaving as if your in a posting competition to win a prize.
Afam4eva:
No, i'm not jobless. Are you?
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by Afam4eva(m): 1:03am On May 14, 2013
chima12: Then take a cue from your fellow moderators and do your job properly as a moderator;with moderation.You should be seen less as a moderator.Stop behaving as if your in a posting competition to win a prize.
Afam bu Afam. I don't take a cue from no one. I'm my own man. If seeing my moniker gives you sleepless nights then you take a cue from people that have towed the path of honour by doing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by Nobody: 1:09am On May 14, 2013
Thats your problem.Its only a matter of time before your booted out of the moderators position.But I will not be one of those advocating your removal.
Afam4eva:
Afam bu Afam. I don't take a cue from no one. I'm my own man. If seeing my moniker gives you sleepless nights then you take a cue from people that have towed the path of honour by doing themselves.
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by Afam4eva(m): 1:11am On May 14, 2013
chima12: Thats your problem.Its only a matter of time before your booted out of the moderators position.But I will not be one of those advocating your removal.
I just checked your ban log and noticed that i've never banned your moniker. Which other monikers do you have. have i ever banned you? if i did, did it pain you? lol. Biko ga noro ana ka mmadu fu uzop biko. je gwa ndi ziri gi ozi, na if.urom
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by Nobody: 1:17am On May 14, 2013
Your still being childish.Hope you havnt been banning people for ban sake,thats childish and could cost you your job.I wish you well.no fear.Jiri nwayo ne me uru gi.
Afam4eva:
I just checked your ban log and noticed that i've never banned your moniker. Which other monikers do you have. have i ever banned you? if i did, did it pain you? lol. Biko ga noro ana ka mmadu fu uzop biko. je gwa ndi ziri gi ozi, na if.urom
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by encryptjay(m): 2:04am On May 14, 2013
junneyvone: Doppleganger
true tok....
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by prof800(m): 2:41am On May 14, 2013
katordidi: thats jay z, de dude is a vampire. What do u think.. Forever young? Anyone thinking like me?

this reminds me of the movie THE EVENT.
Somehow i think d dude is one of those Extra-terrestrial Biological Enities who age at a very slow rate.
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by Xaviers(m): 2:55am On May 14, 2013
chima12: Your still being childish.Hope you havnt been banning people for ban sake,thats childish and could cost you your job.I wish you well.no fear.Jiri nwayo ne me uru gi.

Afam4eva:

Hey hey!!! Take your fight else where!!! Not on ♍y thread!!!!
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by 190: 3:58am On May 14, 2013
timpaker:

Jay-z ke? That's his grand daddy, his name is Jay-x, he was a soldier at the American - Vietnam war. He was taken from Senegal during the slave era that explains why he's got a big nose.

so Jay - Y is Jay-z current father grin grin
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by churific(m): 5:21am On May 14, 2013
All these conspiracy nonsense. All I see is same lips and eyes. It's all about the hat. If the 1939 dude take off his hat, his head shape might be totally different!
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by caustical: 6:53am On May 14, 2013
timpaker:

Jay-z ke? That's his grand daddy, his name is Jay-x, he was a soldier at the American - Vietnam war. He was taken from Senegal during the slave era that explains why he's got a big nose.

Your knowledge of history is so so wack, how can someone traded during slave era went to vietnam war?
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by timpaker(m): 6:54am On May 14, 2013
190:

so Jay - Y is Jay-z current father grin grin

Yes! He is the last of his kind.
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:00am On May 14, 2013
katordidi: thats jay z, de dude is a vampire. What do u think.. Forever young? Anyone thinking like me?
Nah! Not everyone got a dumb brain like yours. smiley

1 Like

Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by GOLIDIVA: 8:10am On May 14, 2013
Forever young things...... hihihihi!
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by alorauzoms(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2013
dis guy fit be a vampire....make dem check am well
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by kwajahafiz(m): 8:46am On May 14, 2013
Doppleganger yo...if some one said that every one has or have had a double somewheres, bingo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bovi's Mother, Margaret Ugboma Is Dead / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Valentine With Makeup Free Photo / Leye Kuti Acquires Porsche And 3 Other New Cars At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.