Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo (3337 Views)

We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor / VIDEO: Asari Dokubo Issues Fresh Threats On 2015 Elections / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by tdade(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2013
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by tdade(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2013
For those who didn't watch the video, here's the transcript: Hi gentle men of the press, I Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo
Asari (Insert Chieftancy title) want to say that I stand by
the statement I made, and I want to go on further to
make the following. If any more attacks are carried out
that affects our people or we perceive that attacks are
going to be carried out. We'll carry out preemptive
action and disproportionate reaction to any attack that
is being planned, that is going to be carried out. it's
quite unfortunate the oligarchy in the North
represented by the feudal Fulani who migrated and
invaded our land from Fouta Djallon, have continue to
show disregard and disrespect for the owners of the
country they came into. People have tolerated them for
a very long time but that will no longer continue.
I want to refresh your memory that on the 5th of
October 2010, a Fulani Lawal Kaita former governor of
old Kaduna State said this, "Anything short of a
Northern president is tantamount to stealing our
Presidency, Jonathan has to go and he will go
(emphasis). Even if he uses the incumbency power to
get his nomination on the platform of the PDP, he will
be frustrated out (emphasis). The North is determined
if that happens to make the country ungovernable for
President Goodluck Jonathan or any other Southerner
who finds his way to the seat of power of the platform
of the PDP against the principles of the party's owning
policy". Today, insurgent groups to the furtherance to
this clarion call from the feudal Fulani occupiers of our
land have wrecked havoc, they are attacking barracks
and seizing weapons. Their foot soldiers in the army
are planning a Coup (because at the top, they can not
plan a Coup), and Goodluck Jonathan is just sitting and
watching and we will not sit and watch! For every
action, there'll be any equal and opposite reaction, and
it'll be disproportionate. And nobody arrested this
fellow, this invader from Fouta Djallon, Lawal Kaita,
nobody arrested him, he's walking free.
After that, another Fulani who had used our money to
over throw a democratically elected government. A
corrupt Fulani, General Muhammadu Buhari, very
corrupt, highly corrupt, rotten! Made this statement
15th May 2012, "God willing by 2015, something will
happen (emphasis). They either conduct a free and fair
election or they go a disgraceful way. If what happened
in 2011 should happen again in 2015, by the grace of
God, the Dog and the Baboon will all be soaked in
blood. He was never arrested. This man, in all civilised
countries. (digresses) In Chile, General Pinochet is
being tried, there is a call for his extradition, former
military leaders are being tried in Pakistan (Musharraf).
It is only here (Nigeria) that these things are not
happening. That a man who overthrows a legitimate
government, continues to threaten us with blood and
nothing has happened. Who is this criminal who took
our guns and our resources to plan and overthrow a
legitimate government without any reason what so
ever. And introduced retroactive laws that led to the
death of citizens, nothing has happened.
To crown it all, another Fulani invader of our home land
continued, one Farouk Adamu Aliyu (Jigawa CPC
Governorship candidate), "Let me also use this
opportunity to say on the behalf of us in the north that
nobody has monopoly over violence". We thank God
that they don'y have because we are going to give
them surplus violence. That "On behalf of the people of
Northern Nigeria, there shall be no more Nigeria if a
Northerner is not elected President".
No Northerner will ever ever be elected president in this
Country again. Politics is a game of numbers, They
(Northern Nigeria) Don't have. There is nowhere an arid
land is more populated than the fertile south or the
Savannah. If it is so, then Mali should be more
populated than Nigeria, Niger should be more
populated than Nigeria, Chad should be more
populated than Nigeria, Burkina Faso, should be more
populated than Nigeria. They are all our neighbours,
How come it is only this belt of Fulani (insert insult),
that are more populated than us? We will not allow it,
we will not continue, we know that we are more
populated than them and no figure they will bring will
be accepted.
He said "In the game of numbers, the Ijaw people are
not up to 1 million or 2 million or even 5 million". Let us
tell them, We are ready for them, (digresses) I'm not
afraid of arrest, I've been arrested before, i was put
under SSS underground for 10 months 11 days, i was
buried alive and came out alive. I did not give up, i did
not capitulate, I was detained for 22 months 10 days, i
did not capitulate. So, I'm not afraid of arrest but they
would never arrest me, because if they do, the
consequences of my arrest, Nigeria will be History.
I'm saying it bold and clear without missing words that
the consequence of my arrest, Nigeria will be history.
The last time, my arrest reduced Nigeria's oil
production to 700,000 barrels. This time, it'll be zero
and we will match violence by violence, we will match
intrigues by intrigues, we will match bullet by bullet, we
will match blood by blood.
We are ready for them, Goodluck Jonathan will
complete his tenure of 2 terms, whether they like it not.
To us they don't even exist, because we pay them. He
who pays the piper dictates the tones. We pay them,
we feed them, they are parasites, they are a burden on
us, they have no reason to be with us. They have no
reason what so ever to be with us. And this is not the
first time we have expressed we ahve expressed this,
the people, the Aborigines of this land have expressed
this opinion. Gideon Orka expressed it and all our
people have it in their mind that these invaders must
be expelled from our land. And we will follow it to the
latter, and we are daring them to arrest me. I'm daring
them to arrest me if they can. And if they don't, they
are cowards and shame on them.
There will be no peace for the man who does not want
peace. When we were in the creeks, we fought for a
just cause, we never fought and kill innocent people.
They continue to kill and people tell us " Ehhh no do o,
if you do, you know them now", that time is gone
forever and ever.
And we are saying that, it is in their best interest to
behave because they add no value, they are destitutes,
they are parasites, They contribute nothing. We feed
them and we condone their excesses, but we'll no
longer condone their excesses. thank you very much.
Source
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by WilyWily8: 12:32pm On May 12, 2013
Good job Dokubo, nice one
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Dibiachukwu: 12:42pm On May 12, 2013
nuclearboy:

An average illiterate hausa/fulani marries a 13 yr old and she gives him 4 children in 4 years. At 17, she's "used up" and he kicks mumand children out and get a newer "model". Considering that many actually run these wives concurrently, one household can kick out 40 children (who take to the streets) in 5 years. A quarter million SUCH households will give 10 milion almajiris in that period. That neglected, deprived hate-imbibed army is what will be let loose presently.

I wonder how many children the SS has that they do not care about and are ready to "waste" in the same manner!

So yes, Dokubo is NOT bluffing but the cost will be to who? His own children (just as those of the President) are secured, ain't they? So his "courage" is really based on the sacrifice of the children of others. And how courageous really is he? What did he do when OBJ arrested him?

The noise about oil is simply noise - who gets benefit from it nowadays anyway? Aso Rock and GEJ's assistants, the greedy NASS, and then, who else? It simply doesnt get down to the people of Nigeria so let them start the war they feel in their minds will be fought on PS3 consoles - when North and SS have decimated themselves, they will understand that sensible people COUNT THE COST OF WAR before initiating it.

Why not rather use all the money dokubo and co are using to buy mansions in Abuja to develop industries, farms, etc in their SS rather than as they left it a wasteland? In fact, if they don't fight and die, they are bastardos
My friend how about this. The north should channel their energy towards irrigating their farmlands, learning modern farming techniques, and building better groundnut pyramids. If the north wants, let them churn out one billion almajiris a day. It cannot be our responsibility to take care of their army of almajiris; that they hope would help them gain majority status in Nigeria. The desert is encroaching. Stop planning domination by almajiris and feed your children. Period.

1 Like

Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by OmoTier1(m): 1:42pm On May 12, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
My friend how about this. The north should channel their energy towards irrigating their farmlands, learning modern farming techniques, and building better groundnut pyramids. If the north wants, let them churn out one billion almajiris a day. It cannot be our responsibility to take care of their army of almajiris; that they hope would help them gain majority status in Nigeria. The desert is encroaching. Stop planning domination by almajiris and feed your children. Period.
For all the noise you people make, agriculture which is the main stay of Nigeria is mainly the trade of the northerners and if you go to most of the northern states, you would how they have taken advantage of FADAMA project and are now using modernised tools in farming. Have you asked yourself why each time there is riot in the north, meat and vegetables in the south quadruple in prices ?

Many of us in the south just make noise about oil. But oil will not put food on your table. The average Niger Deltan has no access to oil and is likely to die from hunger because He knows nothing about farming either. If you think the solution is for us to divide, think again. Look at Sudan today, south Sudan even with their oil are still nothing finding it easy to live. It tells you there is more to a nation than just oil.

2 Likes

Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 12, 2013
citizenY: No wahala, let him perform in this first term and gp through the usual primaries...democratically...

Perhaps Dokubo does not realise that he has only one vote and democracy is a game of numbers, all of us outnumber him.

He should try to mend fences and reach out to others, voting is not like spraying bullets. Votes go into ballot boxes, bullets..UNFORTUNATELY, COULD BE IN THE DIRECTION OF PEOPLE.. AND IN MOST CASES ,,ONE SHOT,,, SO,LETS BE CAREFUL

Of course the guy is past caring....the juice flowing from Aso is unstoppable and could make guys a little bit deranged.

Lol @ voting is it like spraying bullets.

Badt guy
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by alex101(m): 2:40pm On May 12, 2013
My advice to Ndigbo is to stop posting on any thread that has to do with the so called "SS, ND vs north or south west". I believe the likes of ijaw citizen (if he/she is truly ijaw/niger deltan) and other so called niger deltans should defend themselves. We should learn to step aside and enjoy the show,,,that shouldn't be hard to do cool
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by OAM4J: 3:56pm On May 12, 2013
Prof Corruption: Asari is doing more damage than good to GEJ's quest for second term.

I think so too.

1 Like

Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Dibiachukwu: 11:07pm On May 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
For all the noise you people make, agriculture which is the main stay of Nigeria is mainly the trade of the northerners and if you go to most of the northern states, you would how they have taken advantage of FADAMA project and are now using modernised tools in farming. Have you asked yourself why each time there is riot in the north, meat and vegetables in the south quadruple in prices ?

Many of us in the south just make noise about oil. But oil will not put food on your table. The average Niger Deltan has no access to oil and is likely to die from hunger because He knows nothing about farming either. If you think the solution is for us to divide, think again. Look at Sudan today, south Sudan even with their oil are still nothing finding it easy to live. It tells you there is more to a nation than just oil.
wrong! most of the food eaten in alaigbo are either gotten from alaigbo or straight out imported from outside nigeria. beef and small spices like onions and tomoatoes are imported from the north. This is another lie like the lie of feeding nigeria with proceeds from groundnut. what kind of rubbish lie is that. the north is a parasitic begger. And should beg, not threaten.
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Xfactoria: 11:53pm On May 12, 2013
nuclearboy:

An average illiterate hausa/fulani marries a 13 yr old and she gives him 4 children in 4 years. At 17, she's "used up" and he kicks mumand children out and get a newer "model". Considering that many actually run these wives concurrently, one household can kick out 40 children (who take to the streets) in 5 years. A quarter million SUCH households will give 10 milion almajiris in that period. That neglected, deprived hate-imbibed army is what will be let loose presently.

I wonder how many children the SS has that they do not care about and are ready to "waste" in the same manner!

So yes, Dokubo is NOT bluffing but the cost will be to who? His own children (just as those of the President) are secured, ain't they? So his "courage" is really based on the sacrifice of the children of others. And how courageous really is he? What did he do when OBJ arrested him?

The noise about oil is simply noise - who gets benefit from it nowadays anyway? Aso Rock and GEJ's assistants, the greedy NASS, and then, who else? It simply doesnt get down to the people of Nigeria so let them start the war they feel in their minds will be fought on PS3 consoles - when North and SS have decimated themselves, they will understand that sensible people COUNT THE COST OF WAR before initiating it.

Why not rather use all the money dokubo and co are using to buy mansions in Abuja to develop industries, farms, etc in their SS rather than as they left it a wasteland? In fact, if they don't fight and die, they are bastardos

Bros, there are a lot of goof in your post.

1. First, you assumed that when the average hausa/fulani births as much as 40 children in a household, all of them survive and turn to Al-majiri. Do you know the infant mortality rate in the north? Do you know how many of those children don't make it past their 5th birthday? The north contributes about 70% of those infant mortality statistics being brandished about by the WHO and other health organizations so the number of births being recorded there does not justify their claim to higher population than the south. In fact, what could be a reasonable backing to their higher population is the uncontrolled immigration by their brother fulanis from other neighboring countries like Niger and Chad.

2. Second, you also wrongly assumed that the benefit from oil goes to politicians. That is only partially correct. Northerners, either directly or by proxy owns more oil blocks than all southerners put together. Do you know how much Gen. Danjuma made from selling an oil block some few years ago? That is just one of the many northerners who own oil blocks. Many of them are members of the caliphate that you'll never hear their name because they are not politicians.

3. Lastly, you are not a student of history. No change of order like this happen without force. I do not believe that the hausa/fulanis will come to respect other ethnic groups in Nigeria, and the fact that Nigeria should not be about them alone, on the basis of dialogue without a fight. There must be a fight where everyone will flex their muscles. After the fight, we can all come back to the table to talk. At that point, the talking would be meaningful because there will be mutual respect. We have to get to that point and I don't see it happening peacefully because it would take the hausa/fulani a lot of paradigm shift.

I support Asari Dokubo's threats wholeheartedly!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by tomakint: 12:14am On May 13, 2013
rosebowl01: I just don't get it. I'm from the southwest, I have tried but I just don't understand why my people are trying to pitch their tent with the Northerners in this matter?

Do not worry too long, I am in your shoes too on this one but I have come to a reasonable conclusion that those of us who do so still retain this 'slave mentality' to their Hausas/Fulanis lords! Remember the man who brought this current political divides into Yoruba contemporary political mainstream, his name - Chief S.L Akintola!
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by tomakint: 12:24am On May 13, 2013
tdade: For those who didn't watch the video, here's the transcript: Hi gentle men of the press, I Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo
be accepted.
forever and ever.
Source
Asari has said it all, this is just the undiluted truth about the state of things in Nigeria! May God continue to be with you Asari! Indeed, the North has been fleecing the South-south for too long, thank God its pay-back time for the marauders!
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:29am On May 13, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
wrong! most of the food eaten in alaigbo are either gotten from alaigbo or straight out imported from outside nigeria. beef and small spices like onions and tomoatoes are imported from the north. This is another lie like the lie of feeding nigeria with proceeds from groundnut. what kind of rubbish lie is that. the north is a parasitic begger. And should beg, not threaten.

Ignorant donky,so u are trying to say,that the yam,bean,beef,onio and tomato that u eat,are imported 4m planet mars?U are a true bone head.
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by tomakint: 9:19am On May 13, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish:

Ignorant donky,so u are trying to say,that the yam,bean,beef,onio and tomato that u eat,are imported 4m planet mars?U are a true bone head.
I think I'l still prefer a bone head to a 'fish head'! undecided
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by bloggernaija: 1:53pm On May 13, 2013
Desola:

I really do not engage with dim witted nitwits who turn their brains (assuming there was any resident in their skull in the first place)inside out while attempting to respond to a position clearly superior to their rationale. I think history would pat me on the back for emphasising that indeed the civil war was won by the Nigerian side and that your general did as a matter of fact flee to ivory coast dressed as a prostitute. This are facts that cannot be worn, however much they are repeated. As much as it may gore you, I take a personal pride in that fact and so much so because Adekunle was part of the team that facilitated bringing the first spoilt equally ugly and boderline obese general from a certain part of the country to his knees.

Even though I know it is a worthless effort trying to proffer an intelligible advise to a dense below par copy of the human specie, I would nevertheless oblige you this once. Yes, Islam is not a creation of the North but in the Nigerian sphere, the North hold a higher stake in its share and Akuri Dokubo coming out on in a television broadcast to cast his enemy dressed exactly like one is just a fallacy and wothy of a belly laugh in itself. I don't blame you, being from the part of the country in which you hail, you are not supposed to think beyond a certain level. You can't give what you do not possess, i'm sorry to have suffered you gladly.

Take am softly for the guy o.u wan kill am.the man na only apprentice for idumota .this one wey u wan take grammar scatter him no good na. Kai Yoruba people wicked o
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Dibiachukwu: 10:02pm On May 13, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish:

Chai, you think We also import yam from the north? Beans, Tomatoes and beef are hardly staple food here. We Can do Without Them. Yam and rice we produce and Consume in far higher quantities. Any body can buy Cow and start tearing for milk or beef. Fulani, despite being in This business for Centuries, have refused to mordenise this trade. If we don't see beef for more than 1 month, we would go to guinea or mali and charter 1 million of these cows. And show them how its done.
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by sunch(m): 10:25pm On May 13, 2013
The north should be wary of starting a war that would leave the region wiped out from the earth surface as a result of support the south wld get from the western world in exchange for their oil. But its a pity the north doesnt have anything to attract such support. I can see genocide coming to play here.
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:38pm On May 13, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Chai, you think We also import yam from the north? Beans, Tomatoes and beef are hardly staple food here. We Can do Without Them. Yam and rice we produce and Consume in far higher quantities. Any body can buy Cow and start tearing for milk or beef. Fulani, despite being in This business for Centuries, have refused to mordenise this trade. If we don't see beef for more than 1 month, we would go to guinea or mali and charter 1 million of these cows. And show them how its done.
Man ignorance is killing u.I have been to many southern states,and i know how expensive food are there.Try and come to Niger state,and see the number of trucks full of yam,going south.If u want to keep on liveing in ur dream world,that is ur problem.
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Ahasco(m): 1:25am On May 14, 2013
tdade: For those who didn't watch the video, here's the transcript: Hi gentle men of the press, I Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo
be accepted.
forever and ever.
Source

This is not a war statement. The statement refers directly to the few idiots in the north who make uterances without reasoning. It's. Not also refering to the north per se but to the few dictators of the north who feel they have gods protecting them. These words by Asari are very on point he makes all the sense in the country and I tell you those people he is refering to will start planning some evil that will not work!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor / Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones / Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.