Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,420 members, 7,964,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:04 PM

Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? (37379 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by Datsme: 2:45pm On May 13, 2013
Do u want good Governance or Christain Governor
#PriorityLackingArticle
Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by tigger56: 2:49pm On May 13, 2013
I am so proud of my yoruba heritage and criosly can't imagine being anytin else....2 all dos pple frm across d niger who constantly insult us.....I laugh @ u guys cos u pple are so dumb, I can see y d east is such a #HELLHOLE
Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by Datsme: 3:05pm On May 13, 2013
bloggernaija:

Mimiko is a Muslim, his wife a practising xtian and ondo state is 99.9 % Christian .the idiot agagu was a xtian and ranks with bode George as the worst governors in the history of the state.
Sorry , we just see thing differently or should I say one of the most culturally advanced and spiritually emancipated people on the planet.even more than the American ,Europeans etc.
Even on an empty stomach, a Yoruba man will not lash out over religion.but European, Arabs and Asians lash out all the time even on a full stomach

Mimiko is a Christain bt ws once a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 13, 2013
As long as you don't shove your religion down our throats, and don't implement sharia laws etc..we fine

But but people failed to ask if these Muslim are really voted fairly and why do they only backup muslims?

And Christians should stop whining and ask themdelves: will Lagos ever have a pagan governor? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by Ttalk: 4:48pm On May 13, 2013
Where did you get your fact from? I'm sure you are not going to mention statistics that emanates from Nigeria, because statistic records from Nigeria has been grossly inaccurate. The point is Christian / Muslim population is difficult to determine in Lagos because of mutual relationship, collaboration, respect tolerance that exist among the religious groups in Lagos
Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:24pm On May 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: As long as you don't shove your religion down our throats, and don't implement sharia laws etc..we fine

But but people failed to ask if these Muslim are really voted fairly and why do they only backup muslims?

And Christians should stop whining and ask themdelves: [size=32pt]will Lagos ever have a pagan governor?[/size] angry angry
Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by Remii(m): 6:57pm On May 13, 2013
dolphinife: Yoruba controlled states since 1999
Lagos- ahmed tinub(muslim) and raji fashola(muslim)
Ogun- olusegun osoba(xtian), gbenga daniel(xtian) and ibikunle amosun(muslim)
Oyo- lam adeshina(muslim), lamidi adedoja(muslim), alao akala(xtian), ajumobi(muslim)
Osun- bisi akande(xtian), olagusoye oyinlola(xtian), rauf aregbesola(muslim)
Ondo- adefarati(xtian), olusegun agagu(xtian), mimiko(xtian)
Ekiti- olusegun adeniyi(xtian), fayose(xtian), chief olurin frm ogun state during state of mergency in ekiti state(xtian), segun oni(xtian), fayemi(xtian)
In my own conclusion, I guess the yoruba people has produced more christian governors than muslim governors.
Dnt rely on lagos state alone

FYI, Bisi Akande is a Muslim
Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by seunny4lif(m): 7:28pm On May 13, 2013
onpoint2: misguided and ill-informed fellow! The only people that confuse the 'R' to 'L' and vice versa are only anambra people throughout the SE. This goes a long way to show that most of the things you hear about SE/SS states are hoax and all made up! No SW state except lagos is better than any SE state!
Most people here hide under 'Eko o ni baje' umbrella to deceive themselves while their homestates are in ruins. Even the lagos yorubas have sold all the land their father bequeathed them to people of the ethnicities; used the money to throw owambes and are now living as a tenant in the said lagos- tell me who is an indigene now? The landlord or the hungry tenant?
Have u ever travel out the country before?I guess not...Malaysia man don follow u talk b4?India man ko?Barbados and Bahamas dey speak english but diff from Nigerian english....My accent has help me around people alot becos of the way i dey speak my Yoruba english and i dey enjoy am..............
Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by seunny4lif(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2013
iwanchop:

The most foolish and unreasonable comment I have ever read on Nairaland.So you mean Fashola married a his wife so she could be used for political reason?Was Fashola a politician when he married Bimbo years ago?Did he even know he would be governor of Lagos?
Abi oooo...So people sha wetin no brain at all.........
Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by Venchy: 7:52pm On May 13, 2013
Na you sabi, I can smell tribalism , racism & bad belle.

Can the same question be ask in Enugun or Maiduguri.

My friend both muslim & Christians are full of FAT.
Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by Eziachi: 10:47pm On May 13, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Here yourself, Lagos is no man's land. Did it fall from heaven? You want an Igbo man to be made commissioner in Osun State? Osun State, where I currently am more than enough people that are educated not like the ESUT four.
Lagos is the melting point of all Nigeria as long as one can remember, hence the no man's land tag and by definition, its Aworiland, we had been told and not a Yorubaland.

Someone said Yorubas are very welcoming, hence people are all in Lagos, I said if you want measure Yoruba, use a place like Osun, Ekiti etc not Lagos. He said Lagos has Igbo man as commisioner, which is not true, but if Nigeria is not a screwed up place Lagos should have had Hausa, Igbo, Efik elected governor by now when you compares its cosmopotan nature.

How many non Yoruba councillors, LGA chairmen, House of assembly memebers do you have in Lagos, talkless of interior Yoruba states?
Some one also said they were nice because they sold land to Igbos- I said that is a stupid reasoning, they needed the cash, Igbos has the cash, simply business and nothing to do with love.

1 Like

Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by Eziachi: 10:52pm On May 13, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You confuse yourself, you just said I can't challenge your claim, and at the same time said I don't know what I'm saying. You're using Ebonyi State that Jigawa is far better to compare Ekiti State that has the highest number of professors. Ebonyi State is better than Ekiti State yet they have not been able to eradicate guinea worm. Guy, sleep don da catch u, go sleep.
Where was all these your professors, when that motor park Agbero called Fayose become their ruler? Professor? the oga at the top guy was a graduate- few more years in the university he will equally become a professors to add to your statistics of one kilometre per professor. Don't make me laugh with your U.P.E professors.

1 Like

Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by Eziachi: 11:44pm On May 13, 2013
payless:

Obasanjo did not even win a single state in SW. It shows Yorubas are not blinded by ethnic bigotry that has clouded our fellow citizens from SS/SE. Yorubas judge you on your achievement; and not ethnicity or religion. An average Yoruba man knows Obasanjo 8 year rule was a failure.
Yes he didn't win a single seat in SW, that was 1999, when his opponent was also a yoruba man Falae. What happened in 2003, when his opponent is not a Yoruba? He won a every single one of them. Some of you should stop talking to us as if we don't have memories.

1 Like

Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by Nobody: 2:39am On May 14, 2013
Eziachi:
Lagos is the melting point of all Nigeria as long as one can remember, hence the no man's land tag and by definition, its Aworiland, we had been told and not a Yorubaland.

Someone said Yorubas are very welcoming, hence people are all in Lagos, I said if you want measure Yoruba, use a place like Osun, Ekiti etc not Lagos. He said Lagos has Igbo man as commisioner, which is not true, but if Nigeria is not a screwed up place Lagos should have had Hausa, Igbo, Efik elected governor by now when you compares its cosmopotan nature.

How many non Yoruba councillors, LGA chairmen, House of assembly memebers do you have in Lagos, talkless of interior Yoruba states?
Some one also said they were nice because they sold land to Igbos- I said that is a stupid reasoning, they needed the cash, Igbos has the cash, simply business and nothing to do with love.

So Awori is Hausa abi? However, Lagos State Commissioner of Economic Planning and Budget is Ben Akabueze.

1 Like

Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by Nobody: 5:58am On May 14, 2013
Eziachi:

You said Lagos is not Yorubaland but Aworiland; what ethnic group are the Awori, are they not Yoruba? Awori is just a group like Egba, Ife, Ijesa, Ifon, Ekiti, Ijebu, Ondo, Owo, Akure, Owu, Oyo, etc, in the larger Yoruba ethnic group. You will also find groups like these with names like Sabe and Ketu in Benin Republic, who are also Yoruba. The Benin President, Boni Iyayi speaks Yoruba. They all have their dialects but speak also speak the Yoruba language which Oyo.

1 Like

Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by Nobody: 6:05am On May 14, 2013
Eziachi:
Where was all these your professors, when that motor park Agbero called Fayose become their ruler? Professor? the oga at the top guy was a graduate- few more years in the university he will equally become a professors to add to your statistics of one kilometre per professor. Don't make me laugh with your U.P.E professors.
I won't argue with you on professorship and high literacy level in the SW, it is known all over the globe.
Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by naptu2: 6:06am On May 14, 2013
Why am I getting involved in this pointless debate?

naptu2: [size=14pt]Lagos Treaty of Cessation (1861)[/size]

TREATY WITH LAGOS 1861

Treaty between Norman B. Bedingfield, commander of Her Majesty’s ship “PROMETHEUS” and Senior Officer of the Bights division and William M’coskry esquire, her Britannic Majesty’s acting consul on the part of Her Majesty the Queen of Great Britain and Docemo, Oba of Lagos on the part of himself and chiefs.

ARTICLE I

In order that the Queen of England may be the better enabled to assist, defend and protect the inhabitants of Lagos and to put an end to slave trade in this land and the neighbouring countries and to prevent the destructive wars so frequently undertaken by Dahomey and others for the capture of slaves, I, Docemo, do with the consent and advice of my council, give, transfer and by this presents grants and confirm into the Queen of Britain, her heirs and successors for ever, the port and Island of Lagos, with all the rights, profits, territories and appurtenances whatsoever, thereto belonging and as well the profits and revenues as the direct, full and absolute dominion and sovereignity of the said port, Island and premises, with all the royalties thereof, freely, fully, entirely and absolutely.

I do also covenant and grant that the quiet and peaceable possession thereof shall, with all possible speed, be freely and effectually delivered to the Queen of Great Britain or such person as her Majesty shall there unto appoint for her use in the performance of this grant, the inhabitants of the said Island and territories, as the Queen’s subjects and under her sovereignty, Crown jurisdiction and government being still suffered to live there.

Article II

Docemo will be allowed the use of the title Oba in its usual African significance and will be permitted to decide disputes between natives of Lagos with their consent, subject to appeal to the British laws.

Article III

In the transfer of lands, the stamp of Docemo affixed to the document will be proof that there are no other native claims upon it and for the purpose he will be permitted to use it as hitherto.

In consideration of the cessation as before mentioned of the port and Island and territories of Lagos, the representatives of the Queen of Great Britain do promise, subject to the approval of her Majesty, that Docemo shall receive an annual pension from the Queen of Great Britain equal to the revenue hitherto annually received by him; such pension to be paid at such periods and in such mode as may here after be determined.
Lagos August 6, 1861

Signed: Docemo – His X Mark
Telake – His X Mark
Rocamena – His X Mark
Obalekolo – His X Mark
Achebong – His X Mark

Norman B. Bedingfield
Her Majesty’s Ship PROMETHEUS
Senior Officer, Bights Division

W. McCoskry
Acting Consul

Dosunmu was first requested to sign the treaty of cessation aboard the PROMETHEUS. He refused to do so because his chiefs were not with him. the treaty was then presented to him @ his palace on 1st August 1861. Dosunmu refused to sign any paper "giving up his country". He was then threatened by Commander Bedingfield with the bombardment of the town.

Again on the 5th of August, the Acting Consul, William McCoskry and Commander Bedingfield went to Dosunmu at the palace, this time with a guard of marines, who were landed and drawn up alongside the Oba's Palace. the draft treaty containing only Article I was read over and translated into the Yoruba and Portuguese languages. At this point the White Cap (Idejo) Chiefs protested, because they feared that they were about to be deprived of their rights to the land of Lagos, which they've had from time immemorial (traditionally, the Oba owns no land apart from his palace. The land of Lagos is vested in the Idejo: land owning white cap chiefs). They solemnly declared that the Oba had no power to give away their lands (indeed, there were threats of an uprising in Lagos, but the presence of the marines kept things quiet).

At this point Dosunmu desired the Commander and Acting Consul to insert such clauses that would satisfy the Idejo that their rights to private ownership of land was not being abrogated, since the Idejo depended on the land for their livelihood and it belongs to them. It was at this point that articles II and III were inserted into the treaty, but the Idejo refused to ratify the treaty.

Governor Freeman arrived on 22nd January 1862, as the first governor and found that the matter of the treaty was still unsettled. after holding several long "palavers" with the Oba and his Chiefs at Government House, he discovered that the real problem lay with the fear of the Idejo that they would lose their land. He also said that the Oba claimed that he was forced to sign the treaty without knowing its contents. the governor claimed that the Oba's assertion was false, since the treaty was translated into Yoruba and Portuguese. He also claimed that he had succeeded in getting the chiefs to ratify the treaty.

The treaty was signed by "Telake", i.e. Talabi (Talabi was a relative of Dosunmu and a prince of royal blood), "Rocamena", i.e Apena (Apena was a magistrate in Lagos at that time), Obalekoro, i.e Obanikoro (Obanikoro was the Archbishop of Lagos) and Achebong, i.e Ashogbon (Ashogbon was the commander in chief of the Oba's bodyguards).

None of the Idejo signed the treaty.

The Idejo families include

Oniru - they owned Iru (present day Victoria Island & Maroko)

Onikoyi - they owned Ikoyi

Ojora - they owned Ijora

Oluwa - they owned Oluwa (present day Apapa)

Oloto - they owned Oto

Onitolo & Aromire families - together they owned Idumota

Onisiwo _ they owned Tarkwa Bay & Ogogoro village

naptu2:

Hey sorry bro! I'm trying to rush to the end of this section and then answer all questions, but people and events keep interrupting me and preventing me from posting. Some of the questions would have been answered before I even get to the end of the section.

1) For example, I'm going to post a pic of State House Marina that I took not too long ago. In the last few weeks they've been ruining that beautiful edifice. It seems President Jonathan prefers Marina to Dodan Barracks, so they're putting up a barbed wire fence and other security features that have ruined aesthetic beauty of that building/compound.

2) By tradition, the Idejo are the children of Olofin (one of Oduduwa's sons). Depending on which side you support, Lagos was either founded by Olofin or by Benin (I'm going to avoid that controversy).

By tradition, the various Idejo families own the land of Lagos. The Oba of Lagos (who came from Benin) owns no land apart from his palace (Iga Idungaran).

naptu2:

The controversy is not about the origin of the Oba. There are many variations on the story, but let me quickly give two accounts, just to make things clearer.

1) (Lagos version) Olofin, an Awori from Isheri, who is also believed to be a son of Oduduwa founded Lagos. He and his sons founded a fisherman cooperative society called Aladejo, or Idejo for short. He made Ashipa, a yoruba man with a Benin wife, mediator between his quarrelling children. When Ashipa died, Olofin invited Addo, the son of Ashipa, to return from Benin to take up the role (after the quarrel between Olofin and the Oba of Benin had been resolved). The Idejo gave him land, a disused pepper farm, on which he built his house (Iga Idungaran - Palace on a pepper farm). When the Europeans arrived, they mistook the wealthy mediator (Oba of Lagos) for the king.

2) (Benin version): Oba Orhogbua of Benin had established a war camp (Eko) as a base for raids against Dahomey. He placed a viceroy, Aisikahienbore, over Lagos. When the viceroyy died, Edo, his son, succeeded him. The Oba had imprisoned Olofin (who originally lived on the land) in Benin. The Oba later released Olofin after Olofin promised to obey the viceroy. The yoruba corrupted both names to Ashipa and Ado.

These are just two versions of the story. There are more. However, all the stories agree on some basic facts. (1) The Oba of Lagos came from Benin. (2) The Idejo are awori descendants of Oduduwa. (3) The Oba of Lagos owns no land, except for the palace (Iga Idungaran). The Idejo own the land of Lagos (Onikoyi owns Ikoyi, Ojora owns Ijora, Oniru own Iru [Victoria Island+Maroko], etc).

Usually, when there's a war in Lagos, the war chiefs, who came from Benin with the Oba would stay and fight, while the Idejo would retire to their lands. The dual nature of the origin of Lagos has caused a lot of controversy in the past. Some chiefs have declared that the Oba has only limited authority over them, either because (1) they were also kings in Benin (eg Obanikoro), or (2) because they see the Oba as being merely a mediator.
Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by Nobody: 6:06am On May 14, 2013
Eziachi:
Fayose is a radical politician.
I won't argue with you on professorship and high literacy level in the SW, it is known all over the globe.
Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by ddeola: 6:21am On May 14, 2013
Please let's leave religion out of governance,as long as d fellow will deliver and make the lives of lagosians better. This was one of the errors so many Nigerians made in the last presidential election now they are biting their fingers. So please leave religion out of the matter
Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by kampacino(m): 7:14am On May 14, 2013
krendo: The Commercial capital of democratic south should not be the exclusive property of Muslim Politicians!

Fashola we are watching

If you are backing a Muslim we will question whether no christain is qualified

Bola Tinubu - Muslim
Fashola - Muslim
Hamzat - Muslim
who are you to ask that,go to your state and impose jet pastors as ur gov.lagos is owned by muslims how many xtians are lagosians.or name any Christian candidate
Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by naptu2: 7:34am On May 14, 2013
See also:

The Oluwa of Lagos (Chief Amodu Tijani Oluwa) vs The Colonial Government of Southern Nigeria (1921). The case is also known as the Apapa Port land case and judgement was delivered by the Privy Council in London (please read the judgement).
Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by naptu2: 8:17am On May 14, 2013
In addition to the above, please see Nigerian Supreme Court judgement No SC/54/2005 (of 2005) regarding the following land:

the entire Orile Iganmu, Sari Iganmu, Amukoko, Coker, Suru-Alaba, Mile 2, Abebe Village, adjoining lands like Aguda, Surulere, Ajegunle, Apapa, Ijora Causeway as predicated on land survey plan No. AL/64A/1974 marked Exhibit C on page 244 of the records of the Court of Appeal.

(Note that Nigerian Breweries pays rent to the Ojora Family. Also note that the Federal Government had to seek for permission from the family to build the rail line at Ijora. Note further that the Lagos State Government informed the Ojora Family of the planned demolition of Ijora Badia [most of the people who claimed to own land there actually leased the land from the Ojora Family. The rest are illegals] and the state government requested for land from the family for the construction of the Ijora HOMS project).

See the link below.
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/law/38782-lagos-landlords-seek-interpretation-of-supreme-court-judgment.html
Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by Eziachi: 2:34pm On May 15, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You said Lagos is not Yorubaland but Aworiland; what ethnic group are the Awori, are they not Yoruba? Awori is just a group like Egba, Ife, Ijesa, Ifon, Ekiti, Ijebu, Ondo, Owo, Akure, Owu, Oyo, etc, in the larger Yoruba ethnic group. You will also find groups like these with names like Sabe and Ketu in Benin Republic, who are also Yoruba. The Benin President, Boni Iyayi speaks Yoruba. They all have their dialects but speak also speak the Yoruba language which Oyo.
Oh yeah! grin grin
So you are very much aware that Yoruba has many facets that make it up, but people like you will also turn the other side and claim that people like the Ikwerres, Ibusa etc are not Igbos. I was only going by your own theories.
Now over to you.

1 Like

Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by Eziachi: 2:37pm On May 15, 2013
Ola Johnson:
I know its know all over the world because you said so and you are that world, what I am worried about is the merit of you bogus claim. The fact remain that the likes of Akala and Fayose ruled over your professors, while person like Adedibu was calling all the shot nearby..
Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 15, 2013
Eziachi:
Oh yeah! grin grin
So you are very much aware that Yoruba has many facets that make it up, but people like you will also turn the other side and claim that people like the Ikwerres, Ibusa etc are not Igbos. I was only going by your own theories.
Now over to you.
I've lived with Ikwerre people in Port-Harcourt, where I was born and schooled till I left for Ile-Ife for my university education. They may be Igbo, none of the them trusts an Igbo man or would like to be called Igbo. They even prefer a Hausa to rule Nigeria to an Igbo man. During the civil war, 'Biafran' soldiers humiliated the Ikwerre. People like Elechi Amadi, Dappa Biriye, etc were at many times almost killed for championing the creation of Ogoja - Rivers Region during the Willink Commission. 'Biafrans' became angry when Rivers State was created in 1967.
On Ibusa and other Igbo speaking parts of Delta, Igbo in the SE don't see them as full blooded Igbo. They only say they do when it is in their favour. When Pat Utomi became the presidential candidate of his party no Igbo supported him. They said the technocrat was not from the SE.
Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 15, 2013
Eziachi:
Oh yeah! grin grin
Now over to you.
I've lived with Ikwerre people in Port-Harcourt, where I was born and schooled till I left for Ile-Ife for my university education. They may be Igbo, none of the them trusts an Igbo man or would like to be called Igbo. They even prefer a Hausa to rule Nigeria to an Igbo man. During the civil war, 'Biafran' soldiers humiliated the Ikwerre. People like Elechi Amadi, Dappa Biriye, etc were at many times almost killed for championing the creation of Ogoja - Rivers Region during the Willink Commission. 'Biafrans' became angry when Rivers State was created in 1967.
On Ibusa and other Igbo speaking parts of Delta, Igbo in the SE don't see them as full blooded Igbo. They only say they do when it is in their favour. When Pat Utomi became the presidential candidate of his party no Igbo supported him. They said the technocrat was not from the SE.
Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 15, 2013
Eziachi:
I know its know all over the world because you said so and you are that world, what I am worried about is the merit of you bogus claim. The fact remain that the likes of Akala and Fayose ruled over your professors, while person like Adedibu was calling all the shot nearby..
Professors are supposed to be in the universities, not contesting elections but could hold appointive posts. I don't know of any part of the country where former VCs still go back to classes after their tenures. How professors have you seen or read about that contested the presidency in the US? Everybody in the SW politically conscious, no wonder subsequent government avoid any political uprising in that part of the country because it could destabilize the country. The first coups were not unconnected with events in the SW.
Re: Will Lagos Ever Have A Christian Governor? by Eziachi: 10:27pm On May 15, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Your experience is a good as mine. I swim and hunt every day with Awori people in Timbuktu, non of them ever trust Yoruba man or will dream of being called a Yoruba. They rather go and live in Benin Republic than for Lagos to be called a Yoruba land.
During the Abacha's era, they open the door for Yorubas to be humiliated and assassinated in Lagos by Al Mustapha and the Nigerian soldiers. On Yoruba itself, the Egbas regarded the rest of Yoruba as inferior, that why only them rules when you get the opportunity and they claim to be equal Yorubas during elections e.g Abiola/OBJ etc.
Dele Moumodu became the presidential candidate of his party, not even his wife voted for him and they said the publisher is too fat to be a proper Yoruba.
You see, we are kind of, on the same page.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir / Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.