Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,052 members, 7,976,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:17 PM

What Is The Name Of The Church You're Attending And Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Name Of The Church You're Attending And Why? (465 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Should Start Attending Sunday Schools This 2016 / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / What Made You Leave Your Church To Start Attending Another. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of The Church You're Attending And Why? by WizPrince1(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2013
I believe so many of us are christians and do attend churches, thats why i'm asking... What is The Name of the Church You're Attending and Why? Be Sincere...

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Tell Me Why? / Yeah, Jesus Still Rocks 24/7! Just Give It To Jesus. Yeah, Right! / Praying, Worshipping And Adoring Holy Mary Is Idolatory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.