Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,676 members, 7,951,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Bokoharam And Niger Delta Militants Will Fight The Next Nigerian War.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam And Niger Delta Militants Will Fight The Next Nigerian War.. (913 Views)

Deadly Militants Will Emerge To Replace Tompolo – Youth Leader Warns Buhari / Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC / Greatest Nigerian War General Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bokoharam And Niger Delta Militants Will Fight The Next Nigerian War.. by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 12, 2013
From my own perspective,i think boko haram is run my the northerners who own oil blocks in niger delta,while we all know niger delta militants are fighting a justified cause for their freedom from northern control of thier oil well...boko harams are been trained by top radicalists all over the world well funded by northerners with oil money and n.d militants well funded constitutionally by our government..so it wont be long before the full blown war between boko haram and n.d militants starts all working as puppets for their oga @ the tops..may God help nigeria

Re: Bokoharam And Niger Delta Militants Will Fight The Next Nigerian War.. by bombay: 1:14pm On May 12, 2013
This war is between good and bad, what is right and wrong.This a fight for freedom.This not just the niger delta vs the north this is about freedom from the strong hold of the Fulani feudalistic system which is parasitic and dangerous.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Set To Enforce ‘owambe’ Merriment Tax / 29 Repentant Militants Trained As Pilot To Attend Courses Abroad / Gov Amaechi And 6 Other Governors Float New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.