Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,840 members, 7,976,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:35 PM

I Need Advice From Doctors In The Room - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Advice From Doctors In The Room (616 Views)

See What My Wife Got From Doctors Today At General Hospital / Parkinson Disease_ I Need Help From Doctors In The House. / What The Doctors Are Saying:Opinions And Comments From Doctors Across The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice From Doctors In The Room by Gentlesoul1(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2013
I want someone to explain to me what could be happening to a lady am in love with. The issue is I discovered that some fluids were coming out from her bossom when I was s...ing her breast, this resulted in an argument between us. I was accusing her that may be she is pregnant or did abortion but she did everything she could do to prove to me that she didn't do anything like that. Am just confused now. Please someone should explain to me if she is lying to me or she is not. Thank you
Re: I Need Advice From Doctors In The Room by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 12, 2013
bro, pls educate yourself, a lady that has fluid coming out of her tittays does NOT automatically mean she has had an abortion or that she is pregnant. it could simply be that she suffers from an infection, bre.ast cancer, Galactorrhea (condition where women have discharges even though they are not pregnant), Intraductal papilloma, Mammary duct ectasia.

i suggest you go back to your gal and tell her you are extremely sorry for accusing her without any proof or bre.ast knowledge, lol!
Re: I Need Advice From Doctors In The Room by dominique(f): 10:37pm On May 12, 2013
Instead of accussing her of this and that, why not consult your google and find out what causes discharge in the breast. It could be anything, hormonal inbalance, infection, cancer etc. Make sure she gets her self tested so as to know which steps to take next.
Re: I Need Advice From Doctors In The Room by Gentlesoul1(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2013
@MrBrownJay and @Dominique thank you so much for your advices.

(1) (Reply)

Do Blind People Dream While Sleeping? / Vitafoam Unveils Music Pillows, Foam That Regulate Blood Circulation / Nigeria Medical Workers Strike: Let Us All Die! By Fejiro Oliver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.