Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:56 AM

Angel Investor Needed Urgently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angel Investor Needed Urgently (552 Views)

Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. / Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* / Please Send In Your Prayers - This 13 Year Old Angel Is Losing Her Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angel Investor Needed Urgently by kingviny: 4:52pm On May 12, 2013
Hello prospective angel investor,

I am seeking you out on this platform because I need you to inject the sum of N500,000 into my alternative power business. I am going to pay back your investment plus interest (N700,000) after 6 months.

I market and setup noiseless and fueless generators (inverters) at homes and offices. I wish to create more flexibility for my customers by allowing them to pay for this highly needed device in 2 – 3 installments so as to increase my patronage. Presently, I can't grant the installment facility hence the need for the request.

I want to specially target working class people with regular salaries within the next 6 months. Owing to the initial acquisition cost of inverters, many would-be customers in this market segment (salary earners) are not able to pay
out rightly for it. And when they have to save for it, before you know it, another need will come up and it will take away what they should have use to buy the inverters! (market research findings)

The liquidity that this capital injection will create will enable me grant an installment payment facility. I will place a little markup on this service so that the cumulated markups can then be used to defray your 40% R.O.I at month 6.

Here are links to some of my adverts on this forum in respect of this product.

https://www.nairaland.com/1264097/every-family-should-read
https://www.nairaland.com/1236268/why-pay-much-inverter-fueless

A lot of people are interested in this product and I just want to make sure I am able to cater for all of my potential customers i.e those who can buy out rightly and those who can only pay on installments.

By helping to finance this initiative, you will be helping families to easily acquire a facility that will bring light and joy into their homes.

You will also be helping me to create more employment as I will then need to hire more marketers for this product.

If you will like to know more about my marketing and repayment plan, please do kindly give me a call and I will be glad to do so.

Thanks and God bless you, my potential angel investor.

Mr. Vincent (07025402410, 07081516945, 08159310212)

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Are Your Kids Online... / Comprehensive Guide On Major Internet Oportunities.. How To Make Money 24/7 / What Do You Really Miss About Childhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.