Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,589 members, 7,937,669 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking (12680 Views)

Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? / I Want To Improve My Cooking / My Cooking Is Inconsistent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by comfy4eva(f): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2008
Mine is different, he does not like people cooking for him neither does he eat when he come visiting at my place.
i keep asking y but he keeps giving excuses that it wudnt be as nice as he wants!( or maybe something else is involved, what do you think?) undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by SENATORJD(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2008
food posion concious grin
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2008
how long have u 2 been together?
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by realdemi(f): 11:48am On Apr 21, 2008
OMO IBO:

how long have you to been together?

You took the words right out of my mouth. Pro'lly a week!
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by oghogho4: 11:50am On Apr 21, 2008
gud question. how long hav u guys been goin out? der seems 2 b smthin fishin smwhere.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by savesoul(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2008
The poor Guy is Scared, so u wont put Love portion grin
Chie!! African Mentality! grin
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by oYaTo(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2008
How long have you known each otha? It's hard to gobble sumthin' up unless you're absolutely sure you can trust the source grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Adaugo01(f): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2008
savesoul:

The poor Guy is Scared, so u wont put Love portion grin
Chie!! African Mentality! grin

i second u!

real african mentality
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by kalmebad(f): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2008
@ Poster
Just like someone has asked, how long have u known this guy?

The reason i know could be fear of love portion, though not so sure if people still go that extra mile
Secondly, your guy is yet to build enough trust in you, am sure once he conquers that fear of insecurity, things might turn out better.
Let him open up more.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by savesoul(m): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2008
oYaTo:

How long have you known each otha? It's hard to gobble sumthin' up unless you're absolutely sure you can trust the source grin grin

It took 6 months b4 i allowed my girlfriend cook for me, not that i am scared, but i don't want her to get the impression that she is dating a food athirst
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by amaechijay: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2008
The guy is simply being meticulous. He wants to fall in love with his heart not his head. Do u blame him?

Just chill ! I guess he is still getting to now u so, give him some time to come around

Otherwise, he wants to keep u on ur toes in other to keep u trying to win him completely, lol!

grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by menix(m): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2008
Hmmmmm, Everybody saying same,
      @poster,
          The guy in question might just be like a friend. He hardly eat wat someone else cooks cous he has a sensitive stomach, he prefers eating wat he prepared with his own hand.  May be dat could be his reason.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by dee02(m): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2008
your cooking may be atrocious or maybe hez scared u might poison him!
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2008
love portion, lol
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Caradona(f): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2008
I Never cook for my Boyfriend whenever he comes to my place
cause I know he comes to have Sex with me and nothing else, full stop.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Riskie(f): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2008
Wow you're brutally honest. tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by pappilo(m): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2008
It is either your food no sweet or the guy dey fear say you go don wash obrima water put inside vegetable for am
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by princeonx: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2008
Come to think of it, Is love portion an African mentality or fact that happen in Africa? I see alot of sh**t like that in naija movies!
If you guys just started dating eachother, I won't blame the guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by SENATORJD(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2008
it aint just in africa and aint an african tingy dude angry, airforce operates everywhere grin
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Busta(f): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2008
Caradona:

lol . . . not time for food. just straight to the main deal!
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by bawomolo(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2008

you are not really a girlfriend, Americans refer to u as a bootycall, jumpoff, cumbucket etc.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by kayzee(m): 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2008
@ Caradona

I dig ur style o, I wouldn't mind a pretty friend of urs with ur kind of "orientation",

Me too now dey chop any how o, you have to fear the gals of today they are capable of doing what you cant imagine an educated person with western mentality
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by amaechijay: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2008
l guess it was way to early to get to that level. U shd have allowed him to long for a meal prepared by u before making that move.

l allow guys to even get close crying for it before venturing to prepare a meal for them.

lt doesn't come easy with me o.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by dreamnaira(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2008
If the guy in question is my type of person, baby don't border yourself, when he understands you well he will surely eat. Sometimes it's how your been brought up. I doesn't like eating outside, even eating hotels, but that is not to say im afraid of anytime.

It shouldn't border you unless there is something else you have in mind
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by oluwdashmi(f): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2008

If all he comes for is sex and you give him always, it defines the agreement between the 2 of u. A relationship that is defined 4 marriage purpose will not be like that because he would like 2 know more of what you can do as a wife (not only on bed).

Although you were very blunt but not interesting.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by bobbteeth: 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2008
I guess, the guy is just trying to be conscious of food poison but then if you are very sure that, the food is poison free. good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think, the guy is like me. I don't like gal that doesn't know how to prepare delicious food.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by nossycheek(f): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2008
If he doesn't want to eat your food, pls allow him to cook for you then. It works both ways since he is afraid of love portion and you are not scared of falling in love, eat what he presents to you!
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by tngtech(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2008
emmeno:

love portion, lol

correct.

and besides how long have u been together?
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by dee02(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2008
Caradona:

Wow NASTY!
U just open up and let him plough into you just like that?!
Well at least he cooks u up under so u don't need to worry about cooking for him
And after cooking u up under, he fills ur bucket up to the brim so u can keep going till he comes around to lay his GALA inside u again!
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by SENATORJD(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2008
dee02:

Wow NASTY!
You just open up and let him plough into you just like that?!
Well at least he cooks u up under so u don't need to worry about cooking for him
And after cooking u up under, he fills your bucket up to the brim so u can keep going till he comes around to lay his GALA inside u again!

wetin this guy just yarn
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by opokonwa(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2008
Well, I have another perspective from all yours.

If your boyfriend was afraid of eating love portion, he wouldn't bother dating you in the 1st place.
He would probably just be having sex with you, your meetings will simply be ocassional and you will just be one of his flings.
But in this scenario, you paint the picture that you both are dating; so love portion to me is out of the picture.
You are his girlfriend; abi no be so?

There are certain occult male groups that do not eat food cooked by women; because it either violates their oath or deceases their powers.
Spiritual things are deep my friend.
I wouldn't know whether your boyfriend belongs to one but if he does, he will probably never eat your food no matter how good a cook you are.
Shine your eye girl! shocked shocked shocked

And don't ever confront him on this.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Chookym(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2008
Dont worry. He is just being cautious . Be patient with him . Dont hurry things up , With time he will build enough trust to eat without blinking an eye. Wetin enter belle no dey cure easily ooo. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Old And New Yam / Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research / Realy Amazing Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.