Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,423 members, 7,978,341 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:20 AM

Info Marketing (ebook Package) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Info Marketing (ebook Package) (400 Views)

Make Extra Income Through Internet/info-marketing!! / How To Make N80,000 Every 2 Weeks With Info Marketing / Let Me Design And Host Your Info Marketing Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Info Marketing (ebook Package) by umohlee(m): 11:15pm On May 12, 2013
[img][/img]

Hello Nairalanders,
Are you into inFo marketing? Or think of starting one? Do you have an ebook? What software do you use to create your ebook? What of the ebook cover page? Is your ebook protected from being copy and paste?
Well, as a new guy in the Info marketing Buz, I make use of this pack for my ebook(Info marketing) and I have a good news for you. I thought of sharing this wonder pack with my fellow nairalanders
Email me: umoh2umoh@yahoo.com. With the subject "ebook App pack" on how to this pack that will change your Info marketing Buz for good.

Happy Info marketing

(1) (Reply)

Your Business Idea Can Win You Loan, Find Out More! / Deal Of The Day _ Micostar Mall _ 21/06/2013 / Get Connected Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.