Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! (27632 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Dating Burna Boy (Hot Pictures) / 9 Hot Pictures Of Portuguese Princess And Her HOT Body. Rate With Ratio 10 / Hot Pictures Of North West With Her Celeb Parents; Kanye West And Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by ELgordo(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2013
Gat damn# this has sweetness written all over . . . . no no count me out i aint down with that sweet stuff. . . . . Let us pray foe this Gay dude
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Decryptor(m): 11:54am On May 13, 2013
opad:

SPEAk out!SPEAk out!! SPEAk out!!! I love that program back then. Most people never knew Denrele featured. If you have pictorial clips, kindly post them here, i'll love to see them.
I don't have any pics of our shows then. But there was this one we took with our anchor "Aunty Ronke" as a group but it's badly defaced. I tried getting the videos from NTA Enugu but they have a very poor archive system. You know how things are run in Nigeria.
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by ojj(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2013
His weirdness n creativity is making him more popular and making lots of money grin
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by cold(m): 11:57am On May 13, 2013
hectorswag: Abeg free the guy, its all part of branding! You sef try come out with something unique and out of the ordinary, no matter how bizarre, as long as you can create as much controversy, people will start to talk about you, those that will criticize and those that will admire. Denrele is just one of such wink
My thoughts exactly.See as people just dey take panadol for another pesin headache.Talking about judgement day,hell and so forth.Just stick to your own neck of the woods & let others live their lives.I personally can't be bothered how Denrele chooses too dress,like I haven't got enough problems of my own already.
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by IleIfe2(m): 12:03pm On May 13, 2013
Okija juju:

#Acting like a Homo!!
#Promoting Homos
#Encouraging Homos

I am not homophobic o!! Just asking a simple question..

Wait, when Buhari becomes President. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 13, 2013
Decryptor: Well to answer your question...I am not into showbiz for now. Left all that a very long time ago to carve a niche in ICT. I don't have to be well known or popular as you put it cos it's not everybody who needs to be seen on TV but what i'm saying is why make a negative mark in entertainment industry by appearance? What a person put on speaks volumes of whom he is/what he stands for. We aired together in that tv programe which sought to bring out the best in the Nigerian child of the late 80's and early 90's all of which are adults now. Can we say that Denrele is acting out on a positive note of what that educational show aimed for today? I don't think any child of today would say his/her role model is the likes of Denrele or Charlie Boy. To be famous is not bad but achieve fame with sanity.

What is entertainment? "Entertainment is something that holds the attention and interest of an audience, or gives pleasure and delight. It can be an idea or a task, but is more likely to be one of the activities or events that have developed over thousands of years specifically for the purpose of keeping an audience's attention"

Your statement is full of either regret or failure. Negative mark? are u from the stone age? Must things stay the same? what will entertainment be if all the comedian r still dressing like BABA Sala? Life must change and evolve and we human need to adapt. The guy has generated over hundred comments within one hour on Nairaland. Food for thought.
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by goldbearer: 12:06pm On May 13, 2013
really..........

Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 13, 2013
devour129: hello derenle,so he should compromise himself so he could be relevant ? Please some people still there names more than popularity you receiver

Compromise himself? are you for real?
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Memphis357(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2013
*Riley Freeman's voice* ...... Gay assss Nigga!!!
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by churific(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2013
At last, the time has come when people will do anything for money and fame.

very little boundaries left!
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by badmeat(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2013
30DB4FA6: I use to hate on this guy b4 around 2011 I dnt know why am liking him naw undecided to the extent of even following him on tweet_ter
check your gay tendencies!no pun intended!cheesy
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by prettyboi1(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2013
moshoodn:
Like seriously....
gay guys say "like seriously "....just saying.
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Slankey: 12:26pm On May 13, 2013
girlyly: I wonder if he would be recognized on judgment day sad , cos he's not same as was created......smh

Who are you to assume or judge.. As if you are righteous? Pot calling kettle black.. kmft!
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Tinyemeka(m): 12:26pm On May 13, 2013
Flaming faggit with a moustache and beard! angry
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 13, 2013
pretty_boi:

Do you know the meaning of pretty boi? Lol....just saying. Gay or ladyboi written all over ur name.
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by StFrank2(m): 12:35pm On May 13, 2013
30DB4FA6: I use to hate on this guy b4 around 2011 I dnt know why am liking him naw undecided to the extent of even following him on tweet_ter
cos u r G A Y
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 13, 2013
guess he has possesed u wit gay syndrom
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by sweetguy10(m): 12:47pm On May 13, 2013
I'm a proud Homophobic , I so hate gays with passion that i do feel like turning Into one of those serial killers In novels and my victims would be gays . I'll so slash their throat
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by chlowi(f): 12:52pm On May 13, 2013
I don't tink he is normal , although not in a negative way tho , cos somehow he discovered his talent and he is making good use of it ....if those goldie's heels wd pt food on your table , pls u can as well have dem all heels denrele
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Navalsadiq(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: denrele's action doesn't warrant what you just typed.its nonsensical of you.u people always talk as if you already have amansion in heaven waiting for you.meanwhile,ur attrocities are the highest.dumb judgemental idiot.
oga when you have your own child you can advise him or to be like denrele.dan banza
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by karpentar: 12:56pm On May 13, 2013
This guy is a pervert
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Selwin256(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2013
GOSH!!!!!! this dude is crazy[color=#770077][/color] grin
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Truckpusher(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2013
Folks are here talking trash whilst the guy is seriously carving out a niche for himself, come next 10yrs when he becomes a big time household name in the media world internationally you guys would resort to jealousy as usual...smh
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by everyday: 1:26pm On May 13, 2013
He looks cool.Please can anyone tell me what his new show is all about?
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by dramendra: 1:31pm On May 13, 2013
Imagine the mother carried this insane guy for nine months......
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by oscarchuks: 1:45pm On May 13, 2013
i dont even know what to comment...smh for this dude! cry
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by madanne4real: 2:02pm On May 13, 2013
As much as I do not fancy his style, this dude is smiling to the Bank because of his weirdo unmindful of your comments, whether good or bad.
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Geeluat(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2013
9jadelta: dude is so gay

seconded
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by ipswitch: 2:52pm On May 13, 2013
dis Denrele sef! undecided he can't just stop!!! i think he's a phenomenon, but he cant beat Charly Boy...but but.......what am i seeing A lady's shoe... ha! bata obinrin!!!! e don reach dis level?? angry
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by moshoodn(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2013
pretty_boi:

It takes one in the clique to know the cliche......

#just saying too..
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by abbeybanks(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2013
cam...hmmm
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by coolchimex: 4:54pm On May 13, 2013
I've known Denrele since our pre - teen years. That's his own UNIQUE way of expressing himself, besides he's a showbiz personality. What he does outside and what he does inside are not the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix / Mercy Aigbe Slaying On The Streets Of London / Mo’cheddah Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Portraits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.