Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,066 members, 7,887,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer (9808 Views)

Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer / Omawumi Is A Striking Beauty In New Makeover Portraits / Singer Omawumi Is Now An Actress.....picture Of Her On The Set Of A Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by goisyath(m): 11:53am On May 13, 2013
The sultry actress is in high spirits ever since the good news was broken to her

Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by effisyman: 12:10pm On May 13, 2013
Ko ko ma don dey reap oooo.
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 13, 2013
Am happy for her
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by IFY124(f): 1:45pm On May 13, 2013
Enjoy it while it lasts Madam
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by crazygod(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2013
Gud one omawunmi..... But what's konga, is it some kinda soap?

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by DICKtator: 1:47pm On May 13, 2013
DAMN!!. That face!!!. Face of konga?
I was told that there is an artiste that bears that name?
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by seedord247(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2013
So while fetching water from konga you'll be seeing omawunmi face inside?

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by silverluci(f): 1:47pm On May 13, 2013
Cool. Good for her! My own go soon come and I hope it hits front page when no onee has even commented!
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by kiwi5: 1:48pm On May 13, 2013
Is she an actress or a musician?

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by dramendra: 1:49pm On May 13, 2013
Congratulation, but she is better off with make ups....
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 13, 2013
Abeg if I want to sell on Konga, how do I go about it
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2013
Konga?
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by WizPrince1(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2013
crazygod: Gud one omawunmi..... But what's konga, is it some kinda soap?
Konga is a Bakery Factory!
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 13, 2013
Isn't Konga a well?
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by yuzedo: 1:56pm On May 13, 2013
Dis babe resembu Govnor Udugaga of Delta State!!! angry angry angry
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by Airforce1(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2013
What is konga

And why dis lady no get good dress sense?
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by rozayx5(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2013
cool
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by Gee001: 2:04pm On May 13, 2013
Whatever rocks your boat dear. Congrats!
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by oscarchuks: 2:05pm On May 13, 2013
which one come be konga again.... grin grin grin
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by fpeter(f): 2:06pm On May 13, 2013
she's not an actress o
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by girlyly: 2:10pm On May 13, 2013
konga is an online shopping mall,just like jumia,dealday,kaymu,get2style.....etc congratz to her.
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by Zumarocket(f): 2:24pm On May 13, 2013
OOPS!! I THOUGHT it was konga on the face of konga

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by blackbeau1(f): 2:47pm On May 13, 2013
go girl
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by larayat(f): 2:51pm On May 13, 2013
Airforce1: What is konga

And why dis lady no get good dress sense?
....n srzly wats rng wi ha dressing?
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by gerald28: 2:53pm On May 13, 2013
I love this girl so much....
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by BarryX(m): 3:01pm On May 13, 2013
She has paid her dues.. Good for her
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by buklan4realyah(f): 3:42pm On May 13, 2013
Is she pregnant anyways gud for her
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by Tinyemeka(m): 4:26pm On May 13, 2013
goisyath: The sultry actress is in high spirits ever since the good news was broken to her

Erm... No vex. I think there is something wrong with the grammar. You could ask Yuzedo sha. No oooffiense. undecided
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by begwong: 4:37pm On May 13, 2013
Zumarocket: OOPS!! I THOUGHT it was konga on the face of konga
I thought na OMAWUNMI ALLEN OF NAIRALANDundecided
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by globalwaly(m): 5:48pm On May 13, 2013
Owo tabua... But Konga is well water
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 13, 2013
op,wen did she bkom an actress

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Desmond Elliot / Sade Adu Turns 56 Today / See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.