Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,386 members, 7,897,726 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Need Your Opininion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Opininion (1664 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Opininion by Babztemmy: 12:19pm On May 13, 2013
My hubby has being really wonderful, even though we have challenges sometimes, we make up. He is one willinging husband whi works on himself and listens to correction. Am a graduate though i ainy working yet cos of my newborn. I had my baby in d US, he paid for everything. He has never for once allowed me feel it eventhough his acct is RED. He gives me all i need even b4 i ask. Though i know i deserve dat much, but am still grateful. So now i wanna do something really nice for him. NL i need suggestions on how to show my appreciation to one good husband i know
Re: I Need Your Opininion by Dyt(f): 12:23pm On May 13, 2013
B the best wife u can be

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opininion by Babztemmy: 12:48pm On May 13, 2013
Dyt: B the best wife u can be

Smilea so help me God
Re: I Need Your Opininion by Monicasque(f): 1:11pm On May 13, 2013
just cook a romantic dinner, take the baby somewhere for the evening. candle lit, strawberries and cream. wear something sexy and rock his world you know how. that will mean more to him coz men love sex period

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opininion by Babztemmy: 1:29pm On May 13, 2013
Monicasque: just cook a romantic dinner, take the baby somewhere for the evening. candle lit, strawberries and cream. wear something sexy and rock his world you know how. that will mean more to him coz men love sex period
What kind of dinner. Any idea?
Re: I Need Your Opininion by Monicasque(f): 2:56pm On May 13, 2013
Babz temmy:
What kind of dinner. Any idea?

what is romantic dinner in your village?
Re: I Need Your Opininion by Monicasque(f): 2:57pm On May 13, 2013
for my man i know he would die for some sea food so i do not know what your man likes
Re: I Need Your Opininion by Princesszoe: 3:52pm On May 13, 2013
Com'on i love this. Now this is marriage. My dear lady, may the lord keep smiling at you. I concur with the suggestions my fellow nlders posted here, but in addition, PET him always. Infact always tell him how handsome and lovely he looks, it doesn't matter whether he is ugly. For beauty or handsomeness is not just about physical things but also the inner traits. Please cherish him the more and don't forget to be a praying wife in order to scare devil away from your lovely marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opininion by clemz85(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2013
whn i had a girl friend, one thing like is when she tells me how she loved me and what i meant to her, she respects and protects my image when i'm not there. then good cook

my 1 shillin
Re: I Need Your Opininion by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 13, 2013
Monicasque: just cook a romantic dinner, take the baby somewhere for the evening. candle lit, strawberries and cream. wear something sexy and rock his world you know how. that will mean more to him coz men love sex period

Princess zoe: Com'on i love this. Now this is marriage. My dear lady, may the lord keep smiling at you. I concur with the suggestions my fellow nlders posted here, but in addition, PET him always. Infact always tell him how handsome and lovely he looks, it doesn't matter whether he is ugly. For beauty or handsomeness is not just about physical things but also the inner traits. Please cherish him the more and don't forget to be a praying wife in order to scare devil away from your lovely marriage.

I agree with these two suggestions.

Plus, continue to love and respect him.
When he gets home from work, welcome him with open arms.
Sounds like you've got yourself a wonderful man, so always treat him right.
Re: I Need Your Opininion by Babztemmy: 5:19pm On May 13, 2013
Princess zoe: Com'on i love this. Now this is marriage. My dear lady, may the lord keep smiling at you. I concur with the suggestions my fellow nlders posted here, but in addition, PET him always. Infact always tell him how handsome and lovely he looks, it doesn't matter whether he is ugly. For beauty or handsomeness is not just about physical things but also the inner traits. Please cherish him the more and don't forget to be a praying wife in order to scare devil away from your lovely marriage.

Thanks y'all. God bless
Re: I Need Your Opininion by Nastyclown: 6:03pm On May 13, 2013
After the romantic sea food dinner, make sure you give him some head grin .Don't forget to wash the pepper off your hands grin grin grin
Re: I Need Your Opininion by Babztemmy: 10:44pm On May 13, 2013
Nasty-clown:
After the romantic sea food dinner, make sure you give him some head grin .Don't forget to wash the pepper off your hands grin grin grin

Nastyclown. Lol
Re: I Need Your Opininion by sirvin(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2013
Renew your vow with me; make him the happiest of men, show him the love he needs and please...be his best friend and companion.
Re: I Need Your Opininion by bellong: 2:02pm On May 14, 2013
If he is the football freak type and he watches the match at home, tomorrow is the EUROPA league final between Chelsea and Benfica. I am very sure he will want to watch it. Make arrangement for the candle light dinner prior to when he arrives from work and watch the match with him. even if you hate football, join him on this and contribute your quota in the discussion during the game, no matter how stupid/foolish your opinion about football maybe, I assure you he will be turned on another pedestal for you for that act.
This is just a temporal and immediate thing you can do while sticking to other advice that came earlier
Re: I Need Your Opininion by Monicasque(f): 2:07pm On May 14, 2013
sirvin: Renew your vow with me; make him the happiest of men, show him the love he needs and please...be his best friend and companion.

did you really mean to say ''with me'' or was it a mistake
Re: I Need Your Opininion by Nnekacherry: 2:33pm On May 14, 2013
Monicasque:

did you really mean to say ''with me'' or was it a mistake

Lol..
You just read my mind..
Re: I Need Your Opininion by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opininion by numericalguy(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2013
I cant believe this. Like sirously OP you are here asking us for what to do for your loving husband who has done so much for you. Does it mean you have been doing nothing for him all this while?
You truely dont deserve him. Some relationships can be as bad as 95:05, but yours is worse than that.
Sha.me on U.

And yet some people are telling her to give him sex.x. Is sex.x the only thing a woman can give in a marriage?
Re: I Need Your Opininion by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 14, 2013
Some people are Always bitter, spreading their bad vibes everywhere they go.

@op just be the best wife you can ,be truthful and loyal.
Re: I Need Your Opininion by iebanehita(m): 1:03am On May 15, 2013
numerical_guy: I cant believe this. Like sirously OP you are here asking us for what to do for your loving husband who has done so much for you. Does it mean you have been doing nothing for him all this while?
You truely dont deserve him. Some relationships can be as bad as 95:05, but yours is worse than that.
Sha.me on U.

And yet some people are telling her to give him sex.x. Is sex.x the only thing a woman can give in a marriage?

It seems you lack comprehension and verbal reasoning.
The OP has bn a loving wife n wants 2giv her hubby a SPECIAL TREAT,,as stated in d post.
What happened 2bringin dt spark u both had,,when dating?
Re-ignitin d marriage n njoyin moments 2b treasure forever in dier hearts?
Re: I Need Your Opininion by Babztemmy: 9:49am On May 16, 2013
iebanehita:

The OP has bn a loving wife n wants 2giv her hubby a SPECIAL TREAT,,as stated in d post.

Thank u very much guys. @ numerical guys i doubt u went to school,, and if u did u must av problem comphrending.
Re: I Need Your Opininion by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2013
Babz temmy:
Thank u very much guys. @ numerical guys i doubt u went to school,, and if u did u must av problem comphrending.
hahahahahahahehehehehe

Re: I Need Your Opininion by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:06pm On May 16, 2013
Babz temmy: My hubby has being really wonderful, even though we have challenges sometimes, we make up. He is one willinging husband whi works on himself and listens to correction. Am a graduate though i ainy working yet cos of my newborn. I had my baby in d US, he paid for everything. He has never for once allowed me feel it eventhough his acct is RED. He gives me all i need even b4 i ask. Though i know i deserve dat much, but am still grateful. So now i wanna do something really nice for him. NL i need suggestions on how to show my appreciation to one good husband i know
stay a good wife, and dnt go abt fuckin his friends or anyone wen he is finally broke! (I pray he will neva go broke)

I love guys dt see their gf or wives as their responsibility.
Re: I Need Your Opininion by hero2947: 5:45pm On May 16, 2013
Give him the bes Bleep of his life.

*winks**
Re: I Need Your Opininion by numericalguy(m): 7:41pm On May 16, 2013
iebanehita:

LIAR!
how come only you saw the bolded part.

See who’s talking about somebody not comprehending, not only do you have coconut head you are also a steewpid liarr. Read OP’s post again and show me where she said she has been a loving wife. All the OP said in her post was that her husband is loving and caring. And as far as am concerned all she does is sit on her bottom and lap all the love and attention without giving back anything in return.
Some people may not like what I’m saying because love to them is when a man is slaving for his wife. When love is not reciprocal, then its no longer love. OP has not been reciprocating her husband’s love which is why she has to come to nairaland to ask what to do in return for a loving husband.
My point is, what has the OP been doing to reciprocate the love and care she has gotten from a loving husband.
Re: I Need Your Opininion by numericalguy(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2013
Babz temmy:

You can say that if it pleases you. People dont always like to hear the truth. Would your husband have had to come to Nairaland before he did all those stuff for you? taking you to the US for your newborn? Ask yourself that.
Re: I Need Your Opininion by iebanehita(m): 10:46pm On May 16, 2013
numerical_guy:

LIAR!
how come only you saw the bolded part.

See who’s talking about somebody not comprehending, not only do you have coconut head you are also a steewpid liarr. Read OP’s post again and show me where she said she has been a loving wife. All the OP said in her post was that her husband is loving and caring. And as far as am concerned all she does is sit on her bottom and lap all the love and attention without giving back anything in return.
Some people may not like what I’m saying because love to them is when a man is slaving for his wife. When love is not reciprocal, then its no longer love. OP has not been reciprocating her husband’s love which is why she has to come to nairaland to ask what to do in return for a loving husband.
My point is, what has the OP been doing to reciprocate the love and care she has gotten from a loving husband.

Read d OP's post again. She stated dt she was grateful 2her hubby, 2d extent dt d hubby still spends on her b4 she evn ask, evn when HIS accts is in d RED.
Would a Man stil kips on spending on a nagging wife?
You r very good @cramming,,dts y ur brain is too weak 2reason it out.
Re: I Need Your Opininion by Exponental(m): 11:36pm On May 16, 2013
Irrespective of what he does to make u happy, help him n advice him NEVER TO MAKE HIS ACCOUNT RED again. A popular nigerian pastor's mother helped her husband retain their official house by d savings she acquired on her own. Pls encourage savings. Vanity upom vanity, all is vanity.
Re: I Need Your Opininion by WorldwarIII: 12:10am On May 17, 2013
His account is in red? ... Pls buy him a teddy bear!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opininion by mashnino(m): 12:19am On May 17, 2013
World war III: His account is in red? ... Pls buy him a teddy bear!

lmao ....

u wicked
Re: I Need Your Opininion by numericalguy(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2013
iebanehita:

Read d OP's post again. She stated dt she was grateful 2her hubby, 2d extent dt d hubby still spends on her b4 she evn ask, evn when HIS accts is in d RED.
Would a Man stil kips on spending on a nagging wife?
You r very good @cramming,,dts y ur brain is too weak 2reason it out.

Why should I barter words with an eediot like you. Loving wife is not the same as grateful, but how will you know that? when you have a pit latrinne for a brain.
Ode. mcheeeew

(1) (Reply)

Nonsense Things Naija Guys Do On A Date / Secrets Women Want Men To Know / At What Stage In A Relationship Should A Woman Lend Money To Her Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.