Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,796 members, 7,921,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi (1833 Views)

Survival Of Niger Delta Beyond Crude Oil, Crude Oil Not "Useless" / Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode / How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by aminho(m): 8:03pm On May 13, 2013
You termed me 'lazy', though my laziness
hasn't crippled me from farming enough
Rice, millet, sorghum, wheat, Maize,
Onions
& 85% of the stuff that make up your
daily staple. Ever wondered where and how the
wheat and millet that runs your breweries
come from? You said I'm 'unproductive',
because my
land has no oil. I wish to know how much
you payed God for the oil beneath your feet. Don't tell me your hard-work cause
its
existence! You mischievously call me
'Aboki' because I
choose to be generous, friendly & funny
instead of dubious, rude & cunning. you call me 'Malu' derogatorily... .. I regard
myself as such because I rear, breed &
transport the livestock which gave u Ise-
ewu, pepper-soup, suya, kilishi, kpomo
etc.
Lets not forget the hide/skin which makes
your shoe markets thrive. My dear brother,
Nations have survived and
prosper without exploring a single barrel
of
crude but no nation has ever (& can ever) survive without producing enough to feed
its citizens.
Remember its from our groundnut money
that we explored and drilled the oil in
your land which means its also our
investment Lets pray 4 a better nigeria we are one
good people great nation
With love from your friend 'Amshi'

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by rusep: 8:23pm On May 13, 2013
You will see how they will shy away from this topic.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by rusep: 8:25pm On May 13, 2013
You will see how they will shy away from this thread.
Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by truth4meal(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2013
all i can say is - FRONT PAGE PLEASE.....
Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by idupaul: 8:31pm On May 13, 2013
Is dat why yall keep killing innocent christians and southerners

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by kfako1: 8:33pm On May 13, 2013
Nice one.. Love this
Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by aurenflani: 8:41pm On May 13, 2013
idupaul: Is dat why yall keep killing innocent christians and southerners

Keep quiet. When u ppl murdered hausas in ur swine infected domains it is not news. Who is fooling who devil.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by automaticcarzz: 8:47pm On May 13, 2013
idupaul: Is dat why yall keep killing innocent christians and southerners
You are an enemy of one Nigeria. We need the Northerners and they need us too. Be careful of what you wish for because it might hunt you.
Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by Ngwakwe: 9:02pm On May 13, 2013
Hausa and most northern tribes are hard-working, moral, hospitable and cooperative until they adopted the "bloody" Jihad ideology from extremist Islam.

Ojukwu was born in the North, so was Nnamdi Azikiwe ever before the amalgamation and birth of Nigeria.

Religion without respect for human lives and dignity plus ethno-racial politics are the destructive monster dividing this country.

Secondly, the war against western education by the Islamist is a great problem. Education has the tendency to liberate the ignorant from being used as a willing tool by the religious ideologists from both side of the isle.

We can still work together but with equal respect for the rule of law, let's adopt Regionalism, State Police, Decentralised Government and an independent Judiciary among many other workable initiatives. If this doesn't work, let go the way of USSR in 1991.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by ClitorialDept: 9:04pm On May 13, 2013
Yes you are.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by ClitorialDept: 9:05pm On May 13, 2013
Ngwakwe: Hausa and most northern tribes are hard-working, moral, hospitable and cooperative until they adopted the "bloody" Jihad ideology from extremist Islam.

Ojukwu was born in the North, so was Nnamdi Azikiwe ever before the amalgamation and birth of Nigeria.

Religion without respect for human lives and dignity is the destructive monster dividing this country.

Secondly, the war against western education by the Islamist is a great problem. Education has the tendency to liberate the ignorant from being used as a willing tool by the religious ideologists from both side of the isles.

We can still work together but with equal respect for the rule of law, let's adopt Regionalism, State Police, Decentralised Government and an independent Judiciary among many other workable initiatives. If this doesn't work, let go the way of USSR in 1991.

Islam is the root of all problems we face today in the 21st century not only as Nigerians but globally.

This religion is nothing other than a criminal network.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by nwabobo: 9:17pm On May 13, 2013
aminho: You termed me 'lazy', though my laziness
Onions
because my
its
'Aboki' because I
instead of dubious, rude & cunning. you call me 'Malu' derogatorily... .. I regard
etc.
of
crude but no nation has ever (& can ever) survive without producing enough to feed
its citizens.
that we explored and drilled the oil
in
good people great nation

Rubbish! Which groundnut money? What was money from palm oil and coal from the East, Cocoa from the West and Rubber from the Mid-west used for?

Yes, you produce agricultural produce but we pay for it with our hard earned money. Money from your farm produce is not shared to our states in form of allocation.

Apart from the fact that money from our oil is given o you free, you still get to buy fuel at the same price with us the owners while a mudu of beans in my village costs 3 times what it costs in Yobe.

You have solid minerals which your people mine without making any contribution to the National treasury.

Who is fooling who?

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by ClitorialDept: 9:18pm On May 13, 2013
aurenflani:

Keep quiet. When u ppl murdered hausas in ur swine infected domains it is not news. Who is fooling who devil.

stop polluting this forum with ur stupidity

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by ClitorialDept: 9:18pm On May 13, 2013
nwabobo:

Rubbish! Which groundnut money? What was money from palm oil and coal from the East, Cocoa from the West and Rubber from the Mid-west used for?

Yes, you produce agricultural produce but we pay for it with our hard earned money. Money from your farm produce is not shared to our states in form of allocation.

Apart from the fact that money from our oil is given o you free, you still get to buy fuel at the same price with us the owners while a mudu of beans in my village costs 3 times what it costs in Yobe.

You have solid minerals which your people mine without making any contribution to the National treasury.

Who is fooling who?

why dem no plant groundnut again?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by nwabobo: 9:50pm On May 13, 2013
Clitorial.Dept.:

why dem no plant groundnut again?

Dem don upgrade. Na bombs dem dey plant now

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by alakid: 10:40pm On May 13, 2013
These are threads we need to put out. The North has suffered undue aggression due to the rise of negative media coverage. We need to re educate and enlighten our people on the other side of the Niger.
Ever asked your people why they don't return to the south once they settle in the north?
Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by premlove(m): 11:45pm On May 13, 2013
alakid: These are threads we need to put out. The North has suffered undue aggression due to the rise of negative media coverage. We need to re educate and enlighten our people on the other side of the Niger.
Ever asked your people why they don't return to the south once they settle in the north?
and who told u that there dont return that hw you people go about misleading other
Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by lacasa: 12:43am On May 14, 2013
Clitorial.Dept.:

Islam is the root of all problems we face today in the 21st century not only as Nigerians but globally.

This religion is nothing other than a criminal network.

Yea, n i guess the slavetrade n crusades were peace keeping efforts right
Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by lacasa: 12:50am On May 14, 2013
Christianity laid its foundation across the earth on blood.

Genocide, colonialism, roman imperialism and conquests, the holocaust, slavetrade, crusades, sebrenica massacre etc r some of the violent events, concepts that emanate from Christianity and its use of coercion as a means of expansion
Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by Dospix(m): 12:59am On May 14, 2013
lacasa: Christianity laid its foundation across the earth on blood.

Genocide, colonialism, roman imperialism and conquests, the holocaust, slavetrade, crusades, sebrenica massacre etc r some of the violent events, concepts that emanate from Christianity and its use of coercion as a means of expansion
It is srebrenica not sebrenica.
Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by GotNoBrainsYo: 1:00am On May 14, 2013
The South does not hate the North, but the leaders of the North feel entitled, you can call it the born to rule mentality. If we return to Regional governments, then the North can export their produce to other regions as well as externally. Likewise the SS can use the petrochemical industries to finance the industrialization of the SS as well as produce materials for export to the North. Lagos, being the economic lighthouse of West Africa can provide logistics, while the SE can invest in small and medium scale industries e.g Car manufacturing and light industrial goods that it currently excels in.
The day the Leaders of the North extend a hand of friendship across the Niger, they will find willing partners. If they insist on extending a fist, then we will fight to the bitter end.

Germany lost WW1 and WW2, but is better off today than the so- called winners.
The North won the Nigerian Civil war and may well win the next war, but they can never extinguish the spirit of the South.

Onward ever!

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by Xfactoria: 2:26am On May 14, 2013
Ngwakwe: Hausa and most northern tribes are hard-working, moral, hospitable and cooperative until they adopted the "bloody" Jihad ideology from extremist Islam.

Religion without respect for human lives and dignity plus ethno-racial politics are the destructive monster dividing this country.

Secondly, the war against western education by the Islamist is a great problem. Education has the tendency to liberate the ignorant from being used as a willing tool by the religious ideologists from both side of the isle.

I disagree with the part in bold. Hausa people are f-king lazy! They believe in one nonsense "destiny" and wait for manna. I served in Abuja as a youth corper. Hausa man will leave his village and travel several miles to Abuja only to come and sell sugarcane or own a business selling sweet and kolanut in a tray. Some conveniently take to begging once they lose a limb. They contribute the highest statistics of disease infected people in Nigeria....starting from blindness to cerebro-spinal meningitis etc.

Their problem is made worse by the loss of their cultural identity to Islam. Islam is ruining the north because the fulanis came and destroyed their culture and the order of servitude established by the fulanis is the reason why the Hausa and other subdued tribes in the north can never rise up to confront their ills.

Now, despite all their challenges, they have not been able to use the long years of administering the country to solve their problems. Yet, they want everyone to always concede the leadership of the country to them because it is their "destiny" to rule.

I continue to blame Lord Lugard. May God not grant him rest wherever he is. The south has no business with the north. That is the bitter truth!

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by rosebowl01(m): 2:52am On May 14, 2013
Guy, you couldn't have said it better. Good response to those greedy and violent Northern people. Please, nobody should fall for their gimmick this time around. You get paid for every grain of food you supply to the nation don't you? How can you see that as a favor to Nigeria? If you feel the South is ungrateful, please sell the food to other places or shove it down your an*s. I just pray these people get so pissed off one day (just like Murtala Mohammed had attempted), and just secede at their own will. We will joyfully contribute money for their transportation (including their cows, cattle, and millions of destitutes and cripples that they keep sending down south) back to their land. IF YOU TRULY FEEL THAT PEOPLE DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU FOR GIVING THEM FOOD, WHY DON'T YOU JUST SEPARATE YOURSELVES SO THAT THEY CAN APPRECIATE YOU THEN?

nwabobo:

Who is fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by nabiz(m): 3:17am On May 14, 2013
Then what are they waiiting For? Let them go in their own with the farming morney

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by nabiz(m): 3:18am On May 14, 2013
Then what are they waiiting For? Let them go on their own with the farming morney
Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by OneNaira6: 3:19am On May 14, 2013
last time i checked, Nigeria imports most of the food the people eat. why is the north making it look like they feeding the entire nation with their agriculture. we all can learn how to farm or import food. if the country break, everyone would still survive without North agriculture.
anyway, north all we ask is to stop the born to rule mentality. stop attacking and killing innocent people because of their tribe or religion. teach the fulani's to stop lurking at night, kill villagers and then run away before anyone wakes up. share your own wealth from your natural resources like you forcing us to do, disregard the belief that western education is bad for you and embrace it. stop copying middle easterners, north Africans and some east African. if una can allow us to live in peace, watch as the negative sterotype disappears

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by ClitorialDept: 3:36am On May 14, 2013
Most of the food we eat comes from the middle-belt and not the core north.

These guys will not only become destitute but will starve if they are removed from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by Adejoro74: 3:36am On May 14, 2013
aminho: You termed me 'lazy', though my laziness
Onions
because my
its
'Aboki' because I
etc.
of
its citizens.
that we explored and drilled the oil in
good people great nation

Other than cow, can you name how many other food products grown/raised in the North that are staple food in the south? Do you give the cow meat for free? If it is not bought by southerners, where else will you sell it? If you had other places to sell it why have you not done so?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by Adejoro74: 3:55am On May 14, 2013
Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by Adejoro74: 3:59am On May 14, 2013
They also r/a/p/e/ village women in farming communities

http://news.naij.com/31919.html
Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by automaticcarzz: 4:04am On May 14, 2013
Adejoro74: They also rape village women in farming communities

http://news.naij.com/31919.html
Did you see? Molestation is not monopolized to Hausa/Fulani alone. Yoruba, Igbo, Efik and so on had done that before. There are bad people in every tribes and there are good people in every tribes.
Re: We Are Not Useless In The North By Amshi by Adejoro74: 4:11am On May 14, 2013
automaticcarzz: Did you see? Molestation is not monopolized to Hausa/Fulani alone. Yoruba, Igbo, Efik and so on had done that before. There are bad people in every tribes and there are good people in every tribes.

Stop comparing apples and oranges. Have you seen/heard of Igbos and Yorubas ra//pi//ng northern women repeatedly in the North?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Would You Have Loved To be the person to Rule NIGERIA? / Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. / Ex Senator, Ameh Ebute, From The North, Lambasts Tinubu And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.