Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,038 members, 7,886,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Think Its Easy To Get That Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Think Its Easy To Get That Job (607 Views)

7 Things To Consider Before Taking Up That Job / Be Brave And Quit That Job Now.....a Personal Story!!! / Noble Oil And Gas: I I Think Its A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think Its Easy To Get That Job by Iheanyi12: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2008
TO READ A MORE COMPREHENSIVE ARTICLE ON THIS, Pls visit , http://richjobs..com/

HOW TO HAVE A GOOD JOB INTERVIEW Of course, the initial challenge is to be called to interview in the first place. This means that you need to give your application form time and care. Don't write it; type it. Don't make spelling mistakes; ask a friend to check it. In my experience, it is utterly amazing the number of applicants who simply submit a standard curriculum vitae without making any effort whatsoever to tailor the application to the organisation and the post. The organisation advertising the post should send you a person specification and/or short-listing criteria (if they don't, ask them). You should address each and every point in the person specification showing how you meet the requirements. This will maximise the chance of you being called to interview. The key to a good interview itself is good preparation: research thoroughly the industry or sector, the company or organisation and the particular job, making particular use of the Annual Report & Accounts, the Web site and current newspaper articles; prepare an informal opening and closing statement that emphasizes why you want the job and why you think you are particularly well qualified to be chosen. On the morning of the interview, check the newspapers and the Internet for any last minute developments affecting the organisation you are visiting or the industry in which you are interested in working.

For detailed info check http://richjobs..com/

(1) (Reply)

Absolutely Free: Learn How To Make $400 Daily Just Trading Forex: / Zenith Interview:february '08 / United In Moscow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.