Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,089 members, 7,916,168 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:54 PM

Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage (3775 Views)

Pic of 4nos of 3b/room FLATS SITTING ON ONE&HALF PLOT FOR SALE. / Bungalow @roofing Stage For 18m (ono) (mab Global Estate Gwarinpa Ext Abuja / Three Units Of One Bedroom Flat Available For Rent In Gwagwalada, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2013
This is the finishing, from roofing stage, three units of 3 bedroom bungalow located in MAYA, an outskirt of Ikorodu, Lagos state. They belong to a client i met here on nairaland and it is my intention to live a favorable lasting impression to him and all nairalanders at large. (A RICHFATE CONSTRUCTION PROJECT)
Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 11:29pm On May 13, 2013
[/quote]

the three units in question
Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 11:33pm On May 13, 2013
This is the stage i took over, and the intention is to see them turn into palaces at the end of the day

Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 11:38pm On May 13, 2013
Went to the plank market today (Ijebu-Ode). They actually have very good wood over there, so i brought them down to a saw mill to cut to size. E no easy at all but it was worth the effort. smiley

Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 11:43pm On May 13, 2013
smiley just finished for the day. work resumes at the saw mill tomorrow till our required quantity is met. The roofing wood work also commences tomorrow.

Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2013
smiley

Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2013
the work continues........... smiley
Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Elsafema: 8:44am On May 15, 2013
Welldone bro
What is the zise of the flat in ft and how much wood did u buy for each flat
Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 8:52am On May 15, 2013
Muyesky: the work continues........... smiley

a
Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 9:44am On May 15, 2013
a
Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 12:43am On May 16, 2013
o
Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by youngterry: 5:40am On May 16, 2013
nice trend. Bros kindly give us more update regarding the project.
Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 6:22am On May 16, 2013
young_terry: nice trend. Bros kindly give us more update regarding the project.

beem trying endlessly to upload more pix for about 2 days without success, i really dont knoe what is going on here sad
Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 6:26am On May 16, 2013
THE THREE FLATS smiley

Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 10:08am On May 16, 2013
smiley KING POLE SIZE FOR EACH OF THE THREE UNITS IS 12FT

Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 10:10am On May 16, 2013
wink

Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 10:15am On May 16, 2013
MORE (THE FRONT FLAT)

Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 10:21am On May 16, 2013
[quote author=Elsafema]Welldone bro
What is the zise of the flat in ft and how much wood did u buy for each flat[/quo

each flat is around 38ft by 38ft and about 300k was spent in buying wood for each flat, including the logging.
Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 10:26am On May 16, 2013
smiley BACK FLAT

Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2013
MORE

Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Elsafema: 12:28pm On May 16, 2013
These flat are big how many bedroom is in each and what type of roofing sheet u want to use
Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 1:27pm On May 16, 2013
Elsafema: These flat are big how many bedroom is in each and what type of roofing sheet u want to use

3 bedroom each and I will be using 0.45mm aluminium(long span) roofing sheet.
Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by mufutau55(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2013
Muyesky:

3 bedroom each and I will be using 0.45mm aluminium(long span) roofing sheet.

Wow. Muyesky. This is good.. I will be watching this. Please keep posting the pictures and updates. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2013
mufutau55:

Wow. Muyesky. This is good.. I will be watching this. Please keep posting the pictures and updates. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

Thanks a lot Hajji Mufutau, i'll definitely keep doing that smiley
Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2013
THE TWO BACK FLAT smiley

Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 6:56pm On May 18, 2013
wood work finally finished and now warming up for aluminum smiley

Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by youngterry: 8:01am On May 19, 2013
good job oga muyesky... waiting for more update.
Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2013
young_terry: good job oga muyesky... waiting for more update.

Thank my brother smiley............more updates to come shortly
Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by mufutau55(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2013
Muyesky: wood work finally finished and now warming up for aluminum smiley

Uncle Muyesky.. Nice job. Keep it up.. we can have another Oga Spyder880 and Oga Brabus.
And thanks for the other stuffs..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 4:49pm On May 19, 2013
mufutau55:

Uncle Muyesky.. Nice job. Keep it up.. we can have another Oga Spyder880 and Oga Brabus.
And thanks for the other stuffs..

Hajji Mufutau

To say I'm highly flattered and honored by ur comment will be an understatement. I remain humble and particularly honored to have role models like Oga Spyder880 and Oga Brabus to look up to is a thing of joy for me. Just follow the thread religiously and watch mere blocks and sand turn into castles at the end of d day. It is well with u and ur household.
Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by mufutau55(m): 5:52pm On May 19, 2013
Muyesky:

To say I'm highly flattered and honored by ur comment will be an understatement. I remain humble and particularly honored to have role models like Oga Spyder880 and Oga Brabus to look up to is a thing of joy for me. Just follow the thread religiously and watch mere blocks and sand turn into castles at the end of d day. It is well with u and ur household.

As we say here, "You hit on the nose."
Nothing is impossible.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Completing Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, Starting From Roofing Stage by Muyesky(m): 9:41pm On May 24, 2013
More pix smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lekki Royal Garden Estate,ibeju-lekki For 7m With C Of O Also Gated And Fenced / Land @ #500,000 #350,000 ,#250,000, #1m For Sale @ Ibadan / Land And Building For Sale, Abuja (maitama, Jahi, Pyakasa, Mabushi And Apo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.