Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,154 members, 7,977,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:37 AM

Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering (20201 Views)

Landlady & Children Brutalize Woman Over Complain Of Peeping When Bathing (PIC) / Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. / Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by iwanchop(m): 3:27am On May 15, 2013
alnaijiri: Those same robbers were most likely Christians who prayed to Jesus for success before embarking on the robbery. Muslims, on the other hand, would never dare touch money reserved for the masjid.

It's a lie,some muslims steal from the mosque so do some xtians from the church.The stealing act cut across both religions.Be objective.
Stealing is stealing whether you steal from the masjid/church or you steal from the coffers of the nation.Was Abacha not a Muslim?Did he not steal money meant for the whole nation.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Mamacita007(f): 5:46am On May 15, 2013
I wish she didnt fight for d bag & just let it go. You cant blame God becos she followed her instincts. I bliv some Church members may be behind this evil act. May she RIP.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by otokx(m): 6:45am On May 15, 2013
ifeness: And yet the so called God didn't defend her like she tried to defend his money. What a waste of life !

Are you sure God has any business with that money?
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Flygerian1(m): 7:28am On May 15, 2013
The church no get safe?
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by texazzpete(m): 7:36am On May 15, 2013
alnaijiri: Those same robbers were most likely Christians who prayed to Jesus for success before embarking on the robbery. Muslims, on the other hand, would never dare touch money reserved for the masjid.

Unlike your brothers that routinely shout 'God is Great' while slaughtering women and children?

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by micki83(m): 7:44am On May 15, 2013
tomakint: ...Life is indeed transient, life is not fair, life is tough, only the strong-willed survives it! Just like that, a life is gone? May her soul rest in PEACE!
I agree with u: may her soul rest in peace.however,I don't really understand what u mean in dis context by saying "only d strong-willed survive".are u implying that she died becos she wasn't strong-willed enuff to fight off d robbers? I think trying to resist d robbers is what actually got her killed.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Nobody: 8:00am On May 15, 2013
stankezzy: u must be a fool .

Actually you are a fool for believing in a god without evidence.
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by moneyhungry(m): 8:26am On May 15, 2013
Policewoman: HE WHO ROBS FROM GOD IS INVITING A STRAIGHT TICKET TO HELLFIRE.
old story.
tell me something i don't know ...
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by moneyhungry(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2013
Rexxie: I pity the generation of those robbers...imagine how long those blood will cry to God for vengance against them and their innocent generations..may God have mercy
cool story. tell it again.
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by mymadam(m): 9:14am On May 15, 2013
negbenebor: Its ur church member dat brought d thiefs.if not how do dey know u were having the offering money with

Couldn't it be the hungry pastor himself? God bless & save Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Julisweety(f): 9:40am On May 15, 2013
Chukwuemeka007: What a sad tale
Sad indeed
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by SailorXY: 10:36am On May 15, 2013
ifeness:

Actually you are a fool for believing in a god without evidence.
& u believe u are making a lot of sense? What is ur evidence that you were actually in your mum's womb for 9 months? Do you have pictures to back the claim? Or you also believe you & your generation evolved from apes hehehehe how come apes don't turn to humans ni more?
The FOOL has said in his heart, there is no God! N/B: no be me talk am kikikikikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by andyanders: 11:05am On May 15, 2013
negbenebor: Its ur church member dat brought d thiefs.if not how do dey know u were having the offering money with

Yu said the truth cus someone inside gave her out.
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2013
SailorXY:
Or you also believe you & your generation evolved from apes hehehehe how come apes don't turn to humans ni more?
The FOOL has said in his heart, there is no God! N/B: no be me talk am kikikikikikikikiki

ofcourse. WOW WHAT A BACKWARD MENALITY DISPLAYED IN THIS COMMENT! I sincerely hope you are not a science student or else you will lead our country into technological regress. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 15, 2013
Victoriousvic: This is sad! But. . .thieves at 8pm, dropping from a car to grab her handbag?? Something's fishy!!
RIP brave woman!! May God strengthen and console her family.
U call this "brave" If you were in her shoes U'd do what she did? RIP woman
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by BarrSeun: 2:49pm On May 15, 2013
Don't you think someone close to her may be an accomplice afert all. Someone may have fed those miscreants with dat information. Quite unfortunately. I hope her life was right with God cos whether God's money was in her possession does not qualify her for heaven. It is well.
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by touchmeder: 4:12pm On May 15, 2013
Oh lord the trauma i can imagine. It was a poor decision to struggle with them. On the other hand, it may have just being a reflex action. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by novine(f): 4:47pm On May 15, 2013
That is why CBN Say make we go cashless. Members can pay into their church account thru their mobile phones.
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by SailorXY: 5:50pm On May 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ofcourse. WOW WHAT A BACKWARD MENALITY DISPLAYED IN THIS COMMENT! I sincerely hope you are not a science student or else you will lead our country into technological regress. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Oh I am a science student with common sense, & successful too. Besides you didn't really say nothing #pffft
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 15, 2013
SailorXY:
Oh I am a science student with common sense, & successful too. Besides you didn't really say nothing #pffft

Let yahweh fight for himself if he really does exist. Millions have died for a god invented by men for fools like yourself. Grow up!
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
what a powerless god, cant even defend her. smh
why dont you go carry 50k and infact let everyone know and lets see what your "powerful" one will do. Anuofia
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:31pm On May 15, 2013
igbo_barbie: why dont you go carry 50k and infact let everyone know and lets see what your "powerful" one will do. Anuofia

Im not st/upid to do such a thing in blind disbelief. My Gods dont condone stealing hard-earned money.
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:32pm On May 15, 2013
SailorXY:

it doesnt look like it. anyone who believes in adam and eve crap must immediately without further ado, drop the lab-coat and put on the bishop robe.
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Nobody: 8:33am On May 18, 2013
chimkaire: U call this "brave" If you were in her shoes U'd do what she did? RIP woman
My dictionary defines brave as " being ready to face and endure danger or showing courage." If i were in her shoes, I wouldn't cos i'm not that brave. . .i dread the sight of a gun.
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Nobody: 4:33am On May 21, 2013
Senseless angry angry
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Uwakuwak(f): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
I guess some of those robbers have relatives on this forum. RIP poor woman
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Uwakuwak(f): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
I guess so of those robbers have relatives on this forum. RIP poor woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos / No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures / 10 Villagers Killed In Agasha, Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.