Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,600 members, 7,888,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Honestly.am Tired!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honestly.am Tired!!! (4499 Views)

.......... / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Nobody: 9:00am On May 19, 2013
DailyNews: Gymmaster, I would advice you to stay away from exchanging words with people u meet on nairaland and online generally, some of them might be your secretary or even your cleaners...or some teenagers, stay focused and avoid exchanging words with ppl online.

Just take d good suggestions and discard any u find ignorant.

Meanwhile, the lady that said sth abt a 30something year old lady here searching wasn't wrong, its true, I even commented on her thread, she is really determined to make a home of her own, which shows she is ready to settle, so search for her and dnt just be too optimistic o pls, just give it a try, who knows like d lady that told u abt it said.
...but pls put ur wisdom guard on while u do...zip ur pocket, throw away ur atm card, any lady that can't cope without them shud go to where Perdition!!!

Her name is happiness chima or sth like that, search her and PM her and see what's up...she is Igbo frm her name n I am guessing ur Igbo too...

Goodluck my man, dnt let this weigh u down, u have already finished ur battle in life- finance, so be thankful to God and make the right choice of wife, there are plenty of them out there, just go to the right places and avoid kids.
are another unmarried 40year old who wasted many years chasing unimportant things instead of looking for the right person...wen those pple were still available undecided undecided
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by gymmaster(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2013
DailyNews: Gymmaster, I would advice you to stay away from exchanging words with people u meet on nairaland and online generally, some of them might be your secretary or even your cleaners...or some teenagers, stay focused and avoid exchanging words with ppl online.

Just take d good suggestions and discard any u find ignorant.

Meanwhile, the lady that said sth abt a 30something year old lady here searching wasn't wrong, its true, I even commented on her thread, she is really determined to make a home of her own, which shows she is ready to settle, so search for her and dnt just be too optimistic o pls, just give it a try, who knows like d lady that told u abt it said.
...but pls put ur wisdom guard on while u do...zip ur pocket, throw away ur atm card, any lady that can't cope without them shud go to where Perdition!!!

Her name is happiness chima or sth like that, search her and PM her and see what's up...she is Igbo frm her name n I am guessing ur Igbo too...

Goodluck my man, dnt let this weigh u down, u have already finished ur battle in life- finance, so be thankful to God and make the right choice of wife, there are plenty of them out there, just go to the right places and avoid kids.
bless you very much,thanks,will surely give you an iv to my marriage which must happen this year smiley
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by dmcdad: 1:12pm On May 19, 2013
gymmaster: why do some people just like posting whatever they like?
My bruv the truth is obviously bitter. I don't have a problem with you not being married yet or something. My concern is as regards wife materials you said ain't available and I responded that, if at your age you have not seen a wife material, then something is obviously wrong with you.

Bruv, you have lived on this earth for 39years and you still haven't seen a wife material? I repeat, something is definitely wrong with you. Please do check yourself for you cant tell me there ain't wife materials that's why you have gotten to that age without being married with one. I guess its some other reason.

Bottom line is that, I dont know what your case is like but don't blame it on the women saying no wife materials available nymore.

Thanks.
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: are another unmarried 40year old who wasted many years chasing unimportant things instead of looking for the right person...wen those pple were still available undecided undecided
lolz, you wished I was 40 abi Anyway, I am not, just trying to encourage a fellow guy. Nothing is wrong with him, and u and I know that he has already conquered the most difficult battle in this present life- finance, so finding a wife isn't supposed to be an issue for him as a guy with comfortable finance, his being single should be by choice and not cos of scarcity of women cos there are many of em if he search or go to the right places...

So calm down dear and let's encourage him than making him feel guilty for nothing. Happy Sunday.
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by lolaluv1(f): 3:04pm On May 19, 2013
@OP
Money cannot buy love. If you're hoping to purchase some, you're on a long thing. It is God that blesses with a good wife and there is NOTHING like having a woman that has your back. A woman that will pray for you always and love you truly and deeply.

I know a 36 year old man. After maltreating a chick who stood by him, he started jumping from one relationship to the other, but all he can get is money-hungry girls out to squeeze him dry.

He is now running from pillar to post, from one deliverance to another. No responsible girl in sight.
All the friends who were leading him astray are married and he is no longer welcome in their house.
My friend advised him to keep praying sha.

I will ask you to check yourself. Because when a man your age can't get a wife, something is truly amiss.

Women want a man of strength and integrity. A man with a good heart on the inside, polished on the outside. Else, they run away to better things.
Are you passionate about God? Are you well read?
Do you speak well, do you dress well? Are you cultured? Well mannered?

That is what will first attract a responsible female, and keep her around to know who you truly are.
Also, don't tell a woman 'marriage' immediately. It will make her think of you as damaged goods nobody wants, or you have an extremely bad character and you want a quick marriage before it manifests.

Rather, go on dates. Invite her for dinner. Be courteous, make her laugh. She will be the one who will start wondering, 'what does this nice gentleman want from me'? She might even ask you sef; Gymguy, who am I to you?

Meet her friends looking sharp and on point. Meet her family. Parents recognise responsible men most times and will ask the girl 'what is happening'. They might even ask you sef. And you'd have the chance to discuss with the girl about taking your people to see hers.

Let her see you as THE MAN and she will wish to be your lady.

NEVER ACT DESPERATE, DO NOT TELL HER YOU'RE GETTING TIRED OF BEING ALONE.
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by LesbianBoy(m): 7:24pm On May 19, 2013
lola.luv:
@OP
Money cannot buy love. If you're hoping to purchase some, you're on a long thing. It is God that blesses with a good wife and there is NOTHING like having a woman that has your back. A woman that will pray for you always and love you truly and deeply.

I know a 36 year old man. After maltreating a chick who stood by him, he started jumping from one relationship to the other, but all he can get is money-hungry girls out to squeeze him dry.

He is now running from pillar to post, from one deliverance to another. No responsible girl in sight.
All the friends who were leading him astray are married and he is no longer welcome in their house.
My friend advised him to keep praying sha.

I will ask you to check yourself. Because when a man your age can't get a wife, something is truly amiss.

Women want a man of strength and integrity. A man with a good heart on the inside, polished on the outside. Else, they run away to better things.
Are you passionate about God? Are you well read?
Do you speak well, do you dress well? Are you cultured? Well mannered?

That is what will first attract a responsible female, and keep her around to know who you truly are.
Also, don't tell a woman 'marriage' immediately. It will make her think of you as damaged goods nobody wants, or you have an extremely bad character and you want a quick marriage before it manifests.

Rather, go on dates. Invite her for dinner. Be courteous, make her laugh. She will be the one who will start wondering, 'what does this nice gentleman want from me'? She might even ask you sef; Gymguy, who am I to you?

Meet her friends looking sharp and on point. Meet her family. Parents recognise responsible men most times and will ask the girl 'what is happening'. They might even ask you sef. And you'd have the chance to discuss with the girl about taking your people to see hers.

Let her see you as THE MAN and she will wish to be your lady.

NEVER ACT DESPERATE, DO NOT TELL HER YOU'RE GETTING TIRED OF BEING ALONE.
Lol......in your post u first wrote 'money cant buy love' and in the same post wrote ''he should dress well, go on dates, invite her for dinner'' etc pls what will he use to achieve all this Its money ofcourse! So therefore MONEY BUYS LOVE period! Is like most of you think when we say 'money buys love' we mean a guy will just wake up one day and carry lots of money to a girl's house and tell her 'girl i want to buy ur love how much is it?' NO! grin grin grin Anyways @OP she has a nice advice though!
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by gymmaster(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2013
dmcdad:
My bruv the truth is obviously bitter. I don't have a problem with you not being married yet or something. My concern is as regards wife materials you said ain't available and I responded that, if at your age you have not seen a wife material, then something is obviously wrong with you.

Bruv, you have lived on this earth for 39years and you still haven't seen a wife material? I repeat, something is definitely wrong with you. Please do check yourself for you cant tell me there ain't wife materials that's why you have gotten to that age without being married with one. I guess its some other reason.

Bottom line is that, I dont know what your case is like but don't blame it on the women saying no wife materials available nymore.ok now i understand where you are coming from now,no hard feelings,you see i finished my degree a bot later than others,add the stress and time of finding my feet,time don waka,and frankly it is not as if i didnt have a steady girl years back but i was not ready economically wise then, did not really have anyone serious after then cause i was busy building up my business and my work takes 95% of my time,sometimes life is a bitch when i had nothing i had enough time on my hands but when the money stared rolling in time has become gold for me i dont know how to explain this that you will understand me.dont get me wrong i have had some ladies throw themselves at me even some who wouldnt have looked at me twice 10 years ago but guy what am looking for now is a wife,well maybe as someone said here my taste is too high but aint looking for much,just a woman who will love me for me,is that too much to ask?and i hate to marry an arranged wife as my parents tried that in the past but didnt work.

Thanks.
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by lolaluv1(f): 11:30pm On May 19, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Lol......in your post u first wrote 'money cant buy love' and in the same post wrote ''he should dress well, go on dates, invite her for dinner'' etc pls what will he use to achieve all this Its money ofcourse! So therefore MONEY BUYS LOVE period! Is like most of you think when we say 'money buys love' we mean a guy will just wake up one day and carry lots of money to a girl's house and tell her 'girl i want to buy ur love how much is it?' NO! grin grin grin Anyways @OP she has a nice advice though!

If I dress well, looking radiant and poised, am I using money to buy love from my boyfriend? Come on, now!

A man has to package well. It will not just make him more attractive, it'll boost his confidence too.

Even before we open our mouths, we are judged on our appearance. When I was in 300L, a poorly dressed man entered the lecture hall. We paid him no heed. We thought he was a begger who wanted to solicit for money.
Guess what? He was a Dr (PHD) just back from America who wanted to prove that humans judge people based on how they look.

Being polished has NOTHING to do with money. You can have your cheap shirt and trousers well ironed, and your cheap shoes shining. And dinner doesn't have to be expensive.

I have a clean friend who dresses so well, has carriage, speaks well YET from a humble background.

Of course there are girls who can be bought. And if that's the route you want to take, goodluck.
I guess you'll also buy her goodwill and her faithfulness. Or buy her into staying when the chips are down.

I spoke with my boyfriend this evening, and the words he said and the way he said it melted my heart.
I can never go for a richer guy just because of money. Character is the real deal.
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Nobody: 7:52am On May 20, 2013
LesbianBoy:

When women say: money can't buy love, they mean, u can't get their love by meeting them and saying: oya Anita, I am very rich, can I buy your love with ten million naira gringrin

No mind women jareh, they all know the truth, lol, and even when they sing: money can't buy love, if u listen well to their background voice, its singing: I love guys with swag and stylegrin and those come with cash involvement...lol

In conclusion, lola made some vital points, but pls remove that clause: money can't buy love cos MONEY CAN BUY VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD except life for now...and any guy that said money can't buy love must have gone to the wrong market to shop.

I still insist nothing is wrong with the op honestly. He is very fine and wonderful, all he needs is to take some steps, cos getting a woman to marry shouldn't be a case for any man with swag except he is not ready at all to settle down like some folks that I know, when he is ready, he will find a suitable wife either by himself or via introduction...so op, pls relax, I got ya back cos I know bunch of folks like you, so you are not alone, enjoy your God's blessing and dnt complain of wife scarcity again cos its only women that complain of no husband, u are the boss here, act!!!
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Nobody: 8:02am On May 20, 2013
Lol, in fact, gymmaster, if I hear you complain of wife scarcity again eh, I will flog you thirty lashes grin come on, go out there, I wish I could...hahahahaha....get on your gear and act man, they are many out there, many wonderful, working class girls looking for love and hubby, go find em, and don't go looking for em in nyt clubs, eateries, internet, blah, blah, blah.

Go out, u know what I mean, how do I let u understand what to do o, jeez, go out man...the greatest problem a man has in life is money. Acquiring money is man's greatest problem and mystery, once a man has acquired that, come on, THE WORLD IS YOURS!!! Act wisely and u will get lots of wise ladies to chose from. Don't ever think anything is wrong with u cos u are ok.

And don't believe that there is a special super good lady who is very diff from others cos its a fallacy!!! All women are the same, but act differently to different men they meet.

Woman A may be bad to you, player to Mr. K and angel to Mr. Ibru, that's women for you.

All women got baggage, so learn to manage their baggage and trash, and people will think u got the best women. And don't love with all your heart as a man if u want to live long, love but with total wisdom.

And lastly, most Nigerian women turns good when they marry even more than we guys who turns bad once we marry. Find a girl with few past or no past, avoid WOUNDED LIONS!!! And if you must dare, be very careful, and don't forget my previous counsel: lock your wallet, throw away your atm, and if possible fix your bank account, if any lady can't cope, let her go where To perdition cos there are too many good and big fishes in the river...

With good dressing, good car, good apartment and going the right places and telling the right people about your single status, you will meet zillions of wonderful single ladies to the extent that u will be confused on who to settle with....honestly I hate to see guys, especially those with cash complaining of wife scarcity cos in this present Nigeria, guys with cash rock and they determine when and who to marry. No mind Dbanj, Mikel, etc saying no good girl, they are absolutely not ready to marry yet, so don't join them pls my guy...I wanna see u with that Kim K soon...lol
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Nobody: 8:28am On May 20, 2013
...and lastly, the above counsels are exclusively meant for Gymmaster and any other financially settled guy reading this!

If you are a guy and you are:

1. Unemployed
2. Underemployed
3. Still struggling financially,

Pls disregard my suggestions. All you need presently is- hardwork, prayer, hardwork, prayer, hardwork, right friends, focus and not woman! If you like listen, if u like don't, else, u will be running around with women who aren't your dream women; Nigeria has changed, so go get money or die complaining!!! gringrin
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by gymmaster(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2013
DailyNews: Lol, in fact, gymmaster, if I hear you complain of wife scarcity again eh, I will flog you thirty lashes grin come on, go out there, I wish I could...hahahahaha....get on your gear and act man, they are many out there, many wonderful, working class girls looking for love and hubby, go find em, and don't go looking for em in nyt clubs, eateries, internet, blah, blah, blah.

Go out, u know what I mean, how do I let u understand what to do o, jeez, go out man...the greatest problem a man has in life is money. Acquiring money is man's greatest problem and mystery, once a man has acquired that, come on, THE WORLD IS YOURS!!! Act wisely and u will get lots of wise ladies to chose from. Don't ever think anything is wrong with u cos u are ok.

And don't believe that there is a special super good lady who is very diff from others cos its a fallacy!!! All women are the same, but act differently to different men they meet.

Woman A may be bad to you, player to Mr. K and angel to Mr. Ibru, that's women for you.

All women got baggage, so learn to manage their baggage and trash, and people will think u got the best women. And don't love with all your heart as a man if u want to live long, love but with total wisdom.

And lastly, most Nigerian women turns good when they marry even more than we guys who turns bad once we marry. Find a girl with few past or no past, avoid WOUNDED LIONS!!! And if you must dare, be very careful, and don't forget my previous counsel: lock your wallet, throw away your atm, and if possible fix your bank account, if any lady can't cope, let her go where To perdition cos there are too many good and big fishes in the river...

With good dressing, good car, good apartment and going the right places and telling the right people about your single status, you will meet zillions of wonderful single ladies to the extent that u will be confused on who to settle with....honestly I hate to see guys, especially those with cash complaining of wife scarcity cos in this present Nigeria, guys with cash rock and they determine when and who to marry. No mind Dbanj, Mikel, etc saying no good girl, they are absolutely not ready to marry yet, so don't join them pls my guy...I wanna see u with that Kim K soon...lol
wow men i gat to give it to you,i think you should open an agency for rich guys like us,it islike you understand the situation very well,somethings tells me u have been in this shoes before?u know dailynews life can be a bitch at times,when i was struggling with nothing i had more than enough time on my hands to run around,but now if i get 8 hours sleep i am very lucky,my work is very demanding as it leaves little or no time for socailizing,though the dough is running in and all that but it is like choking my time,i pray any girl i marry will understand this,one of my friend who married last year,the wife is always complaining of little time spent with the husband,honestly what do women really want?my friend provides everything a woman could need but she is still complaining and being unfaithfull.i know i will have the best of both worlds one day,money and time on my hands for myself GOD help us,btw i tried sending you a pm but not going through,i am interested in that babe you were talking about
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On May 20, 2013
gymmaster: wow men i gat to give it to you,i think you should open an agency for rich guys like us,it islike you understand the situation very well,somethings tells me u have been in this shoes before?u know dailynews life can be a bitch at times,when i was struggling with nothing i had more than enough time on my hands to run around,but now if i get 8 hours sleep i am very lucky,my work is very demanding as it leaves little or no time for socailizing,though the dough is running in and all that but it is like choking my time,i pray any girl i marry will understand this,one of my friend who married last year,the wife is always complaining of little time spent with the husband,honestly what do women really want?my friend provides everything a woman could need but she is still complaining and being unfaithfull.i know i will have the best of both worlds one day,money and time on my hands for myself GOD help us,btw i tried sending you a pm but not going through,i am interested in that babe you were talking about
lolz, nairaland PM seems to have issues nowadays cos everyday, I see lots of PMs alert but none in my inbox.

Anyway, I have quit match-making, lol...if ur talking of the girl that said she needs a man to settle with, search for one thread with the title: I am 31 and no man wants to marry me, I dnt knw if I got the title right...just search for it on this romance section and maybe PM her, if at all she hasn't gotten bored of PMs from nairaland guys gringrin

Remember: when trying online date, pls be very cautious and don't be in a hurry, don't fall too fast no matter what...tread cautiously...I know what I am talking about- there are a lot of desperate girls on the internet and once they notice that u are financial buoyant, they are ready to play along pretentiously till the deed is done, avoid them if possible.

Sorry abt ur tight schedule, ur free time will come, pls concentrate on gathering more cash, that's the koko...every other thing shud be secondary, and once again, don't take it from anyone that something is wrong with u cos u are perfectly ok and a popular demand grin

Enjoy man...I wish could match make...lol
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Queenolly: 1:29pm On May 20, 2013
gymmaster: hello my good people,i am tired of being single!!!!i will be 39 years next year but still no woman to call mine,dont get me wrong i do get girls here and there but i need a real woman who is ready to settle down,all the girls i have been meeting just want a nice time with me and not really serious about settling down and some of the ladies i meet are not just wives material.i need me a serious woman of prefably 35 to 40,na that age group go serious,sick and tired of these small girls jare

Ifyou are serious, lets talk. 2a801610. i am more tired of this lonely life than you.
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by dmcdad: 5:30pm On May 20, 2013
^^^ That's more like it...
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by gymmaster(m): 6:49pm On May 21, 2013
Queenolly:

Ifyou are serious, lets talk. 2a801610. i am more tired of this lonely life than you.
a millon apologies for the late response,been so busy, sorry i dont use bb phones,a die hard fan of iphones,u can email on tundebayo@yahoo.com so we can take it from there,cheers
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by gymmaster(m): 6:51pm On May 21, 2013
dmcdad: ^^^ That's more like it...
dmcdad: ^^^ That's more like it...
i hope so o thanks,i will give the house feedbacks,i go soon invite una to my marriage o cheesy
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by dmcdad: 9:21pm On May 21, 2013
gymmaster: a millon apologies for the late response,been so busy, sorry i dont use bb phones,a die hard fan of iphones,u can email on tundebayo@yahoo.com so we can take it from there,cheers
A die hard apple fan it is.... We are one bruv. Bb aint for techy people. its rather for...
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by dmcdad: 9:25pm On May 21, 2013
gymmaster: i hope so o thanks,i will give the house feedbacks,i go soon invite una to my marriage o cheesy
Yes ooooo. I would be looking up to that...
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Nobody: 4:11am On May 22, 2013
gymmaster: ok i think looking back i admit i had some faults of mine in my relatioships but all in all am not a bad guy,there was one girl i knew really loved them years ago but i was not ready econmoically if you understand what imean,today i am blessed but she is no longer availanle cause she is married ,GOD has been good and mercifull to me,my business has soared very high,but the ladies i meet recently seems only interested in what i have,i need me a woman who would love me for who i am .
i used to think with money you can buy love but the bitter truth is that you really cant,guys out there truth is nah when u no get nating ur true love comes along,never loose that real love
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by lacicrips(m): 6:05am On May 23, 2013
gymmaster: what is weird about my situation?
It's weird because I rarely see/hear of men complaining about their inability to find wives. It's usually the other way round; ladies complaining of no husbands.

Even poor and ugly men find good wives when they're ready to settle. So I don't understand how a made man like yourself can't seem to find a wife - not even a gold digger?

It's weird. Something is amis and you aint telling us.

1 Like

Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Saraha1(f): 10:37pm On May 25, 2013
Hmm.The world is fulled of misery .

1 Like

Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Youngpo413: 6:42am On Dec 27, 2014
aanumama:
If you cant get a wife among all your small girls then you are not a husband material either!
gbam
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by phabulous88(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
gymmaster:
hello my good people,i am tired of being single!!!!i will be 39 years next year but still no woman to call mine,dont get me wrong i do get girls here and there but i need a real woman who is ready to settle down,all the girls i have been meeting just want a nice time with me and not really serious about settling down and some of the ladies i meet are not just wives material.i need me a serious woman of prefably 35 to 40,na that age group go serious,sick and tired of these small girls jare

My Christmas gift to you: https://www.nairaland.com/2060766/need-advise-she-35-doesnt

(1) (2) (Reply)

TIPS: How To Make Him Know You're The Right Woman For Him / Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday / Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.