Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,337 members, 7,943,829 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

Club Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Club Girls (821 Views)

Caught On Camera: See Two Club Girls Smooching And Kissing In Lagos / HILARIOUS: Guy Passes Out While Getting A Lap Dance From Club Girls (see Photos / If Your Boyfriend Likes Clubbing, He Is Going To Sleep With Club Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Club Girls by tbara(m): 1:11pm On May 14, 2013
Over and out
Re: Club Girls by Dyt(f): 1:28pm On May 14, 2013
Since u addicted to d way dey satisfy u
Ask ur gal to start doin same

1 Like

Re: Club Girls by Princesszoe: 2:45pm On May 14, 2013
God forbid. @ op don't do a thing like that. What you need is Jesus. You need to come to the throne of grace to obtain mercy. You have to stop having intimacy even with your present woman. It will not be that easy but is worth suffering for. Infact i have a lot to say but will not do it here. Please find a living church and run to God. You have bonds with those previous women you mated in the past and you never can tell which one of them had spirit husband or was possessed with marine , idol or witchcraft spirit. And if you have mistakenly mate with either of these women, then there is trouble. You may have to watch your job or business, your future marriage to avoid seperation or divorce, childlessness, etc. These are just FEW of the consequences that are initiated when one mates with a possessed person or someone who has mate with a possessed person. These spirits are wicked. What you need is Jesus. You need deliverance from God and He will surely deliver you and will repair all the known and unknown damages done to your life by evil forces which manifested as a result of your immoral engagements if only you will follow Him and give your life to Him. God is able. Please don't make another costly mistake again.

1 Like

Re: Club Girls by 9jamum(f): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2013
tbara: I have a strong liking for hot club girls. I really find some of them satisfying as they know what they want and save me the stress of routine flirting. funny enough some of this girls date me briefly saying they like the way I treat them. I have a girlfriend now but sometimes seek these girls from time to time. really need to quit this but its so hard. what do I do.

Strange. Was reading one of your posts and the thought of yourlittle girl came to my mind. Whatever happened to you?

Pls, take a thought for a moment and think of her while going through these cravings.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Woman To Publicly Buy Condoms? / intimate Expression / How To Woo A Girl When She Is In Company Of Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.