Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,547 members, 7,948,110 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? (817 Views)

In A Situation Like This,what Will You Do? / Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? by Barkang: 7:39pm On May 14, 2013
You're on an island with only one other person your best friend. He's dying of cancer. In his final days he tells you, "I have one hundred thousand dollars in a bank back home. When I die, make sure my son goes to medical school. "Then he dies. But his son is a no good playboy who has no intention of going to med school and will waste that hundred grand away in a couple of months. But your son is entering college, and he has a burning desire to become a doctor. Which one do you give the money to for mesical school?
Re: What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? by venatus25(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2013
use the money of the dead and train the son of the dead as said by the dead. Use your money and train your son being your responsibility.
Give to ceaser what belongs to ceaser
Re: What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? by Barkang: 4:27pm On May 19, 2013
venatus25: use the money of the dead and train the son of the dead as said by the dead. Use your money and train your son being your responsibility.
Give to ceaser what belongs to ceaser

U dey vex?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Horoscope(zodiac Sign)(astrology) / He's Considering Joining A Cult Group After Graduation. / Can This Happen In Nigeria? Is Time For Africa To Wake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.