Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz (2281 Views)

What The F* Is This...? / My G.f Sent Me A Msg Stating . . . . . . . . . / My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by onyxdistinct(m): 1:21am On May 15, 2013
My frnd has bn clos to this gurl and discovrd she doesn't respond to his feelings nor has any feeling 4 him,saveraly he had askd her questions on this bt she gave negative answres,until last wik my guy caled it quit,she came begging,cryn that she's Lez,she dnt hv feelings for any guy and that she has bn afraid of teling him.she pleaded for his assistance to change her,mak her develop feelns 4 opposite sex,he nids a clue,he is nw confused cos he loves the gurl xo mach,plz any usefl clue n idear to him wil b appreciated
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by Meky7: 1:34am On May 15, 2013
your friend gat time to waste.

1 Like

Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by Nobody: 1:41am On May 15, 2013
you need advice to make a lesbian straight abi? ok this is the best advice you will get.....tell your friend to buy a wig, buy high hills, make up, skirts, and purse then he should put these things on...and dress himself up as a women....than Voila problem solved....

1 Like

Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by Princessmel(f): 3:59am On May 15, 2013
Ur friend ever thought of a party with another les? Very kinky I must say tongue
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by Mynd44: 6:21am On May 15, 2013
**singing**
My girl's gat a girlfriend, it really is not a problem as long as I can be with her too
see having two chicks is better than one chick
I'd rather just join in in and get my girl and get the other one too
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by Exponental(m): 6:26am On May 15, 2013
Organise a sex party
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by Dovahkiin(m): 3:19pm On May 15, 2013
Lucky bastard

1 Like

Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by AtheistD(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2013
Mynd_44: **singing**
My girl's gat a girlfriend, it really is not a problem as long as I can be with her too

Your girl is bi... this chick is a lez. At least your girl still fancies you. How the hell can it work for the guy if the girl doesnt fancy men.
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by Lovexme(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2013
Don't know if to tell the OP he's one lucky nicca or just do away with her

Seriously, most guys wouldn't mind having a girl like the OP's.
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by AtheistD(m): 5:00pm On May 15, 2013
Lovexme: Don't know if to tell the OP he's one lucky nicca or just do away with her

Seriously, most guys wouldn't mind having a girl like the OP's.

They would prefer a bi to a lez. Beliveve me. Lesbians are hard work.
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
you need advice to make a lesbian straight abi? ok this is the best advice you will get.....tell your friend to buy a wig, buy high hills, make up, skirts, and purse then he should put these things on...and dress himself up as a women....than Voila problem solved....
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Nice one!
grin
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by CzarChris(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2013
You lucky devil!!!
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by AtheistD(m): 10:35pm On May 16, 2013
Czar-Chris:
You lucky devil!!!

Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 16, 2013
Read between the lines. "She doesn't like him, she wan carry am do Maga"

Cure: Give her better Kondo, the tots of Love Machine would never come across her mind again..

Make her know d diff btw a toy n a Man!!!

If u mess up, u don fall ur hands
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by sakaguchi(m): 11:54pm On May 16, 2013
I have cured five Lesbians before from this dreaded disease, all you need to do to treat her is to put her on big meat therapy, hope you have really big TOOLS, as big as a monster Love Machine, inject it into her orifice and watch all the symptoms of lesbian syndrome disappear, she would be cured after 15 minutes of intense probing, if you have difficulty doing this, you can reach me for assistance...as I said, I have fully cured 5 before.
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by sweettease(f): 6:20am On May 17, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Your girl is bi... this chick is a lez. At least your girl still fancies you. How the hell can it work for the guy if the girl doesnt fancy men.
Seriously? Lmao
Its a song..... My girl's got a girlfriend by Trey Songz
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by Mynd44: 8:09am On May 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

Seriously? Lmao
Its a song..... My girl's got a girlfriend by Trey Songz
I swear you get time
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by sweettease(f): 8:16am On May 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
I swear you get time
cheesy cheesy cheesy he just didn't see the singing part in your prev post na... Allow a sister show him grin
BTW he has got a point if that were to be true
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by Mynd44: 8:21am On May 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

cheesy cheesy cheesy he just didn't see the singing part in your prev post na... Allow a sister show him grin
BTW he has got a point if that were to be true
He must have missed "it really is not a problem as long as I can be with her too"

Which means if I can can to the other one, no wahala but if not, na GOBE!!!!
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by Nobody: 11:48am On May 17, 2013
Mynd_44: **singing**
Mynd advice u dey giv dis days na wa. U sho say u no dey high with igboh and paragar?
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by Mynd44: 12:15pm On May 17, 2013
Wizee: Mynd advice u dey giv dis days na wa. U sho say u no dey high with igboh and paragar?
More like cheap buscuits

1 Like

Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by mimopel(f): 12:28pm On May 17, 2013
hmmmmm.....is the lady in question ready to change?...hav been in that boat before nd i under hw the storm raves....she has to start by hating what she was doing...hating her partner nd spending more time with the opposite sex bt most of all she need the help of the unchangable changer!
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
More like cheap buscuits
grin
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by AtheistD(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
He must have missed "it really is not a problem as long as I can be with her too"

Which means if I can can to the other one, no wahala but if not, na GOBE!!!!

I missed it grin

OOpps embarassed
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by Inik(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2013
Tell your friend to leave her alone and go for a straight girl. Unless he is into kinky stuffs he won't gain anything from dating a lesbian
Re: His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 17, 2013
Kai, una don make me remember my friend wey de sell medicine for Ariaria market. E get medicine that's in form of chewing gum, if she try's chewing that gum, tell your friend to be ready because na dick go begin hungry the girl few minutes. After dem don do finish the gurl go understand say is more sweeter when a dick access a punny and by so doing she will begin to love dicks.... Least i forget make i advise una. Premarital sex no Good, stay away from it if you could grin grin grin grin grin. I dey try to stay away.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? / My Guy Beat Me All The Time / How To Get Back On Your Ex -REVENGE 101 (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.