Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,509 members, 7,937,469 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2497 Views)

Reasons Kids Are Tiny Drunk Adults / Should Parents Tell Their Kids How Much They Earn?? / Help! My Hubby Is Married With Kids And I Never Knew! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: . by MMotimo: 2:13pm On May 23, 2013
@ Topic

Important to have a relationship with your kids. Giving birth does not make you a parent, make time for your kids. As busy as you sometimes get, you still have to ensure you stay connected to them . Living in the same house or clothing/feeding them does not make you a parent. Let them know that they are a very important part of your existence and their value to you is priceless. As a parent, you should be "a safe haven" for your children, the one they run to if anything ails them.

Pay attention if/when they start acting out, it's a common sign of abuse which could even be from their father/mother, siblings or other people in the neighborhood. Abused people who don't get/have help eventually become a nuisance to society because their psychological wounds never heal.

Who looks after your child is also very important. Some day home providers are there for the money only

Frankly, it is the duty of everyone, whether you have kids or not, to try to prevent peeeedophilia

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls / Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners / I’m Losing My Head, Home And World! Please, Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.