Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Engagement Is Called Off: Who Keeps The Ring? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engagement Is Called Off: Who Keeps The Ring? (2392 Views)

Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL / Sex After Engagement , Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engagement Is Called Off: Who Keeps The Ring? by cixluv(f): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2008
@ welli

've u seen it
Re: Engagement Is Called Off: Who Keeps The Ring? by waterworks(f): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2008
the man gets the ring back except he dies.
tak ethis ring as a sign of my love bla bla bla . . .
by the way the ring is a sign tht two of u are together that is why he kneels with the ring. not empty handed!
Re: Engagement Is Called Off: Who Keeps The Ring? by oYaTo(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2008
nkan mi ni grin

I go collect ma thing back
Re: Engagement Is Called Off: Who Keeps The Ring? by adeboo(f): 6:27pm On May 07, 2008
I feel whoever broke up the engagement doesnt deserve the ring.
I suppose the honorable thing to do is that the provider of the ring should keep it.
Re: Engagement Is Called Off: Who Keeps The Ring? by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 16, 2011
*in my country/southern American accent*

"who eva payed for them shiitz"  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Engagement Is Called Off: Who Keeps The Ring? by Lax75(m): 4:03am On Sep 16, 2011
Please let her keep it.

But if she decided she should return it, then fine. But I see it as a "gift."
Re: Engagement Is Called Off: Who Keeps The Ring? by MMM2(m): 4:34am On Sep 16, 2011
d gate man angry
Re: Engagement Is Called Off: Who Keeps The Ring? by MrsChima1(f): 4:36am On Sep 16, 2011
The girl. It was a gift.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour / I End Up Kissing And Romancing Most Guys Without Loving Them! / Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.