Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,106 members, 7,890,676 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) (758 Views)

Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss / Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) by hollandis(f): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2008
Yes its happening today

Venue- Pennsylvania

It would definitely be a dramatic comeback for her

Nonetheless I hope she emerges victorious.She needs to win big.
If Obama loses in key states like ohio and today's pennsylvania but wins overall,then he would most likely lose the race to Mcain.
Re: Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) by Lady2(f): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2008
She needs to QUIT!!!!!

The woman lacks tact
Re: Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) by SeanT21(f): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2008
OBAMA 4 PREZ!!

CLINTON 4 VICE PREZ!!
Re: Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) by TCUBE(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2008
Clinton
Re: Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) by Cayon(f): 2:48am On Apr 23, 2008
Clinton wins Democratic primary in Pennsylvania.
Re: Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) by Kobojunkie: 2:56am On Apr 23, 2008
From what I see now, I believe the votes have not all been counted.
Re: Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) by Cayon(f): 3:04am On Apr 23, 2008
Re: Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) by mazaje(m): 3:29am On Apr 23, 2008
Abeg make obama go sleep this devils will eat him alive they are too evil and will never want him to rule cos they know that he will serve the people and that will not be in thier interest so they will prefer to run against clinton, cos they have a very big trap ahead that they have laid for her.
Re: Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) by TheSly: 3:33am On Apr 23, 2008
What u on about
Re: Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) by Kobojunkie: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2008
Turns out Clinton is in for the long haul, I say we all buckle up and enjoy the ride for as long as it is here. I mean one has to be honest and accept that this woman get backbone. After all the insults and many calling her evil witch and what not , she is still standing strong. LMAO!! Now this is what I call a "democratic" election.
Re: Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) by almondjoy(f): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Turns out Clinton is in for the long haul, I say we all buckle up and enjoy the ride for as long as it is here. I mean one has to be honest and accept that this woman get backbone. After all the insults and many calling her evil witch and what not , she is still standing strong. LMAO!! Now this is what I call a "democratic" election.

Tell me about it! If it were in Nigeria now. . .one person would have been assassinated or poisoned!
Re: Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) by hollandis(f): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2008
Clinton is so resilient.Obama on the other hand is a pessimistic politician.I hate it when he calls himself "the underdog"
I still repeat he isnt much a fighter.Americans dont need a weakie for president,mccain is so scared of clinton.I wonder why grin
Re: Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) by hollandis(f): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2008
~Lady~:

She needs to QUIT!!!!!

The woman lacks tact
Winners never quit

She definitely has so many ACES up her sleeve
Re: Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) by hollandis(f): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2008
almondjoy:

Tell me about it! If it were in Nigeria now. . .one person would have been assassinated or poisoned!
Thats too far.
One person would rather have been put in aposition to iWURUWURU the election.Rigging is easier and freely done in 9ja than assasination
Re: Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) by naijaway(m): 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2008
clinton wins pennsylvania. but obama leads overall. The real mCKOY Mr Barrack Obama. Everyone can say what they want but obama is on and don't forget that he's up against the indomitable CLINTONS. That's why he's an underdawg and I must acknowledge him for going this far and also leading this far even after all the kitchen stove and heat in the kitchen. He's the relief America needs for the next 4 to 8 yrs. Clinton can always become the senate president ooops someone else made it before her but she should swallow her pride.
Re: Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) by tng(f): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2008
As far as obama doesnt win any big states, he cant convince the superdelegates and therefore wont win the nomination. He cant win in big states cos he is seen as a newbie and race is still a huge factor in my opinion.
Re: Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2008
tng:

As far as obama doesnt win any big states, he can't convince the superdelegates and therefore wont win the nomination. He can't win in big states because he is seen as a newbie and race is still a huge factor in my opinion.

I believe the race card is actually being played on the black side as it is on the white side. I know many are going to come down on me for this but I believe it is the same thing I have been saying from the beginning. Not many of those who vote for Obama in the black community, understand where exactly he stands on issues and we have seen quite a lot of people admit this. On the view yesterday, one of the hosts admitted that she was voting for him simply cause she wanted to see someone like her ( she's black) in office and to me that is racism if you have to select a leader based on his skin color and not necessarily what he brings to the plate. The numbers from state to state keep showing this, Obama gets the majority of black votes. I mean over 90% of the black vote in some states. That does race questions about this race if you ask me.
Re: Clinton Vs Obama -the Final Round(Today ,april 22, 2008) by bebure(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2008
tng:

As far as obama doesnt win any big states, he can't convince the superdelegates and therefore wont win the nomination. He can't win in big states because he is seen as a newbie and race is still a huge factor in my opinion.

Lol @ tng. Obama didn't win any big states and yet the superdelegates whom you said wouldn't endorse him are the same once who helped put him over the top in order to clinch the democraatic nomination.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo My Tribeman / Ex-gov Diverted Missing Plane / How Missing Plane Crew Members Planned Their Escape!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.