Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,388 members, 7,974,620 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:27 AM

Hot Deals At Mowe,ofada,lambe And Ogombo. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hot Deals At Mowe,ofada,lambe And Ogombo. (815 Views)

Land In Sango-tedo And Ogombo[with C Of O] / Sango-tedo Behind Amen Estate. Plots Of Land At Cheap Rate And Ogombo / 50 Acres Of Land Now On Sales At Ijoko, Ota, Near Iju / Lambe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Deals At Mowe,ofada,lambe And Ogombo. by james1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2008
Hi nairalanders
                    We have 20 acres of land at Ogombo for sale.however it comes in a pair 10 acres each.with the imminent free-trade zone and expansion of the Epe freeway.it will be a wise decision.each 10 acres go for 71million each,asking.the prices of land here has been appreciating steadily over the years.
 We also have land at mowe and ofada were an acre sale for 750 thousand(prime)and
  650 thousand(standard) plots sale for 130 thousand,asking.
   We have a mid-completed 3bedroom bungalow on 1 half plot of land at isasi via Akute.
       Price:2.5m.
        We also have a 4 bedroom bungalow on the lambe arterial road sitting on 2 plots
  of land with enough space for another development.Price:4.8m

Call Estuary's James on 2348055638643 or 2348054601115
                          or e-mail:jumejames@yahoo.com
Re: Hot Deals At Mowe,ofada,lambe And Ogombo. by adebisi1(m): 12:07am On Apr 24, 2008
We have a mid-completed 3bedroom bungalow on 1 half plot of land at isasi via Akute.
Price:2.5m.
We also have a 4 bedroom bungalow on the lambe arterial road sitting on 2 plots
of land with enough space for another development.Price:4.8m

i am intrested , send the house pics to my mail adebisi12000@yahoo.co.uk hope you got all the documents realy?

i can offer 4 M for the lambe 4 bedroom bungalow

waiting to hear from you soon.
Re: Hot Deals At Mowe,ofada,lambe And Ogombo. by james1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2008
Hello sir.

Working on getting you details.

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale And Lease / I Need A Care Taker In Lagos. / Acre Of Land For Sale At Park Lane, Apapa Gra, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.