Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,806 members, 7,921,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:47 PM

Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? (10671 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere / Whos Are Ugliest Female Politicians, Post Their Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by Afam4eva(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2013
owobokiri: "Lets go to our Benin studio for more news".. Hello Susan..... You are there waiting for lots of news from Benin but the newscaster "hands over" to Abuja after just ONE news item!!! WTF?!
That's federal character for you.

1 Like

Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by ini4brandon(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2013
Afam4eva: NTA is still living in the past. Their pictures of 2013 looks like something that was filmed before NIgeria gained independence. That's what you get when you employ federal character in an industry that is supposed to be managed by technocrats. If we want to move forward as a Nation, we must do away with this disease called "Federal character".
you said it all bro.

1 Like

Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by ini4brandon(m): 8:21pm On May 16, 2013
I-B.:

That is even too much for now, they should reach the level of Channels TV, Galaxy TV etc that are local TV first. My state local tv station(B.C.O.S) here in Ib is far better almost in all aspects.

NTA needs to grow up undecided
Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by kokoA(m): 9:20pm On May 16, 2013
NTA soccer commentator: and ehhhhnnnn osaze pass to kanu, and ehhhhhhnnn kanu pass to mikel and ehhhhh... Oh! Oh! What a bad tackle from that ghanian with a crazy hair do.. Paul Ogazi what can you say about that? 2nd commentator (paul ogazi): adulrahaman, I think that gahnian deserves a red card, yes, he should know mikel just returned from injury. Yeh!Oh! Oh!! It is a goal! No! It is not a goal.mLook at that shot wayad by emenike! Ah! He almost sccored! 1st commentator: paul, our super eagles are on fire today.. Wtf!

1 Like

Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by Afam4eva(m): 9:24pm On May 16, 2013
kokoA: NTA soccer commentator: and ehhhhnnnn osaze pass to kanu, and ehhhhhhnnn kanu pass to mikel and ehhhhh... Oh! Oh! What a bad tackle from that ghanian with a crazy hair do.. Paul Ogazi what can you say about that? 2nd commentator (paul ogazi): adulrahaman, I think that gahnian deserves a red card, yes, he should know mikel just returned from injury. Yeh!Oh! Oh!! It is a goal! No! It is not a goal.mLook at that shot wayad by emenike! Ah! He almost sccored! 1st commentator: paul, our super eagles are on fire today.. Wtf!
Lol
Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by JamesAbudu: 10:12pm On May 16, 2013
Afam4eva: NTA is still living in the past. Their pictures of 2013 looks like something that was filmed before NIgeria gained independence. That's what you get when you employ federal character in an industry that is supposed to be managed by technocrats. If we want to move forward as a Nation, we must do away with this disease called "Federal character".
My brother this thin don tier me!

1 Like

Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by dokunbam(m): 11:19pm On May 16, 2013
mikeansy: Will NTA (nigeria Television Authority) Ever Improve Their Pictures?

this is 21st century for goodness sake

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22533974

i tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by Brite02(m): 1:14am On May 17, 2013
kokoA: NTA soccer commentator: and ehhhhnnnn osaze pass to kanu, and ehhhhhhnnn kanu pass to mikel and ehhhhh... Oh! Oh! What a bad tackle from that ghanian with a crazy hair do.. Paul Ogazi what can you say about that? 2nd commentator (paul ogazi): adulrahaman, I think that gahnian deserves a red card, yes, he should know mikel just returned from injury. Yeh!Oh! Oh!! It is a goal! No! It is not a goal.mLook at that shot wayad by emenike! Ah! He almost sccored! 1st commentator: paul, our super eagles are on fire today.. Wtf!

Lwkmd.. You gat me high on laughter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by chigirl45: 1:15pm On May 17, 2013
Hav u all forgotn NTA is ownd by d Govt?dats d kinda quality of servc u get frm an establishmnt servcd by the Govt.firstly,radio and television stations r nt supposed to b ownd by the govt of any state or country,cos they r poorly financed,secondly...they giv diluted info on happenings in d country,in favour of d Govt,they r so biased.In the advanced nations,no TV station is ownd by the Govt.NTA wld do better if and only if it is privatised.Can't remenber d last time I tuned to NTA,wat for?

1 Like

Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 17, 2013
chigirl45: Hav u all forgotn NTA is ownd by d Govt?dats d kinda quality of servc u get frm an establishmnt servcd by the Govt.firstly,radio and television stations r nt supposed to b ownd by the govt of any state or country,cos they r poorly financed,secondly...they giv diluted info on happenings in d country,in favour of d Govt,they r so biased.In the advanced nations,no TV station is ownd by the Govt.NTA wld do better if and only if it is privatised.Can't remenber d last time I tuned to NTA,wat for?

BBC is controlled by Government and tax payers fund it

1 Like

Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by danjohn: 2:33pm On May 17, 2013
I-B.:

But used federal character to select the best from each tribe.

na lie.
Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by danjohn: 2:39pm On May 17, 2013
django1: Dt logo is really ugly tho...but NTA is a reflection of everything nigeria!

Hmmmm I actually thought that Murtala Mohammed Airport was a reflection of everything Nigeria. What do you think? NTA or Murtala Mohammed Airport?
Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 17, 2013
danjohn:

Hmmmm I actually thought that Murtala Mohammed Airport was a reflection of everything Nigeria. What do you think? NTA or Murtala Mohammed Airport?

LOL

It is a toss up between both!
Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 17, 2013
Even the report by Al-Jazeera showing pictures of Brig Gen Olukayode was interpreting english to english due to poor quality of sound from NTA.

1 Like

Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by DisGuy: 9:15pm On May 17, 2013
mikeansy: Even the report by Al-Jazeera showing pictures of Brig Gen Olukayode was interpreting english to english due to poor quality of sound from NTA.

LOL

thats taking the mikey!

1 Like

Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by timmyudemba: 2:21pm On May 18, 2013
Am sory 2 disapoint u,cyril stober can neva b absent,I guess dat guy did his IT(industrial training) at NTA and started worknig der all his life,hmmmm,many years,no young,good looking,vibrant person,just some dull unalive human,,gosh nta u can neva reach to me

1 Like

Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by timmyudemba: 2:30pm On May 18, 2013
mikeansy:

LOL

It is a toss up between both!
. Obviously d air port is under construction,gvn it a new good look,y cnt NTA go under its own construction and look new!!! Alst they both run by d govt...
Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by owobokiri(m): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
I hope they will do something about the newsroom to at least bring the whole place into the new century. NTAs news studio looks like a well decorated juju shrine. The fact that newscasters arrive at every 9pm looking like some ijele masquerade don't help matters.

2 Likes

Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by kokoA(m): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
owobokiri: I hope they will do something about the newsroom to at least bring the whole place into the new century. NTAs news studio looks like a well decorated juju shrine. The fact that newscasters arrive at every 9pm looking like some ijele masquerade don't help matters.
Lwkmd... grin lol @ juju shrine and ijele masquerade.. Baba you harsh! Hahaha..
Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by DisGuy: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
owobokiri: I hope they will do something about the newsroom to at least bring the whole place into the new century. NTAs news studio looks like a well decorated juju shrine. The fact that newscasters arrive at every 9pm looking like some ijele masquerade don't help matters.

lmao

1 Like

Re: Will NTA Ever Improve Their Pictures? by pazienza(m): 5:39am On Jun 02, 2013

This guy,you go kill person with laughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP / Boko Haram Refugees From Cameroon In Adamawa IDP . Photos / Criminals Behind Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa - Cyril Ramaphosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.