Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,068 members, 7,890,518 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! (277731 Views)

Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Makaz1234(f): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
ayodeji86:
Good day folks.Incase u are interested in doing ur medical screening before first bank calls for medical.I can run HIV,hepatitis B and C,Blood grp,Syphilis test and urinalysis for jst a token.
Ayodeji is a medical lab scientist based In lagos.pls call or text 08037222480.I render home services too.God bless

Advertisement!!!!!!!!!!

And abuja peeps are now "unlocking" tongue. Funny thread.

Till after my AC, derz no finalist ooooooo!

And don't b deceived, they can't employ everybody, otherwise there would have been no point for interview. Heard they would still screen out during certificate submission.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by shenkron: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
Helo future firstbankers, we just finished the scenario based test. Firstbank is really strict about their documentation process, I guess I'll have to pay my secondary sch a visit very soon..

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by ay4sho: 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
shenkron: Helo future firstbankers, we just finished the scenario based test. Firstbank is really strict about their documentation process, I guess I'll have to pay my secondary sch a visit very soon..

does this mean we will have to carry our certificates there? and please is there any difference between scenario based exercise and group discussion. thanks
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by shenkron: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
ay4sho:

does this mean we will have to carry our certificates there? and please is there any difference between scenario based exercise and group discussion. thanks
Scenario based exercise is where you are given 20 questions to answer, it is an analytical section where you will be given real life scenario and you will be given all the data you require to answer the 20 questions. And you dnt need to come with any certificates for your assessment. I was referring to when we eventually pass this stage, during the documentation stage they only accept original waec result, gce will just be used as backup irrespective of whether you failed waec. They just want to see the proof that you finished secondary sch becos anyone can as well register for gce wtout attending seconday sch, if u get what I mean
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Rajgan4edu: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Pls is there anybody on d reschedule list slated for Tuesday, coz I was scheduled to hold mine today, but unfortunately I couldn't be there, but a lady just called me now, introduced herself to be from workforce and asked if I was no longer interested to work with fbn or I'll like a reschedule, she asked me to choose between Monday and Tuesday, and I chose Tuesday, so, is there any other person with a similar issue or Tuesday batch in general
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by frobenius: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
is Neco result accepted for documentation?do workforce still have d age we registered with in their database.am thinking of changing my age from 25 to 27 cos with 25 i will use neco result bt with 27 i will use waec result.urgent reply pls.thanks in anticipation
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by cheeky09: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
How was it? I just finished.
shenkron:
Scenario based exercise is where you are given 20 questions to answer, it is an analytical section where you will be given real life scenario and you will be given all the data you require to answer the 20 questions. And you dnt need to come with any certificates for your assessment. I was referring to when we eventually pass this stage, during the documentation stage they only accept original waec result, gce will just be used as backup irrespective of whether you failed waec. They just want to see the proof that you finished secondary sch becos anyone can as well register for gce wtout attending seconday sch, if u get what I mean
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by shenkron: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
cheeky09: How was it? I just finished.

My dear, I just finished now, it was hectic but fun. My team members were great and the interview part was d easiest. the presentation part was where I was abit nervous at d beginning but I later gathered momentum.hoping for the best
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by timilehyin01(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
Rajgan4edu: Pls is there anybody on d reschedule list slated for Tuesday, coz I was scheduled to hold mine today, but unfortunately I couldn't be there, but a lady just called me now, introduced herself to be from workforce and asked if I was no longer interested to work with fbn or I'll like a reschedule, she asked me to choose between Monday and Tuesday, and I chose Tuesday, so, is there any other person with a similar issue or Tuesday batch in general
same here bro bT mine was rescheduld Fø̲̣̣я̅ wed...en †̥̥☀̈ d brosses up dere xchangin words, I rily cnt undastand d paraing??@xtamburg if D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Tke i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ as many as possible I̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅̊ d academy dat big?en s dere accomodation?en outa curiosiTry,hw mch s d pay?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by timilehyin01(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
Rajgan4edu: Pls is there anybody on d reschedule list slated for Tuesday, coz I was scheduled to hold mine today, but unfortunately I couldn't be there, but a lady just called me now, introduced herself to be from workforce and asked if I was no longer interested to work with fbn or I'll like a reschedule, she asked me to choose between Monday and Tuesday, and I chose Tuesday, so, is there any other person with a similar issue or Tuesday batch in general
same here bro bT mine was rescheduld Fø̲̣̣я̅ wed...en †̥̥☀̈ d brosses up dere xchangin words, I rily cnt undastand d paraing??@xtamburg if D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Tke i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ as many as possible I̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅̊ d academy dat big?en s dere accomodation?en outa curiosiTry,hw mch s d pay?en 4 dose dat wil make iT true wit ♍e,pari @ ma ouse wen we get d txt
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by shenkron: 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
So here is a breakdown of how my day went.
I arrived at the venue 2hours before time(although that didn't count in d assessment,lol), the strategic Recruitment manager(mr muyiwa) came to address us and told us not to be nervous and we should be ourselves, an ex academy member who is now gainfully employed with fbn(her name is bimpe) also addressed us and she was kinda really cool.
Another guy(whose name didn't stick to my head) came to talk to us abt the documentation stage for the people who wud make it to that stage.
The first exercise was the critical analysis section with 20 questions and possible options. We were split into groups and depending on the group you fall in, ur next activity might be diff. As for my group, we did our slide preparation first,then moved on to group discussion, then slide presentation and then finally the interview which lasted for less dan 10minutes. Individual case study was on fodil commercial ltd, the problems and solutions were embedded in d case study, u just have to elaborate on it and maybe refine it abit. The group discussion was talkn abt a company who had corporate social responsibility to their host community. In short jdbabzy said it all in his earlier post..those having their assessment tomorrow, u might be nervous at first but with time you'll become relaxed. Success my people!

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by seeker88(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
shenkron: So here is a breakdown of how my day went.
I arrived at the venue 2hours before time(although that didn't count in d assessment,lol), the strategic Recruitment manager(mr muyiwa) came to address us and told us not to be nervous and we should be ourselves, an ex academy member who is now gainfully employed with fbn(her name is bimpe) also addressed us and she was kinda really cool.
Another guy(whose name didn't stick to my head) came to talk to us abt the documentation stage for the people who wud make it to that stage.
The first exercise was the critical analysis section with 20 questions and possible options. We were split into groups and depending on the group you fall in, ur next activity might be diff. As for my group, we did our slide preparation first,then moved on to group discussion, then slide presentation and then finally the interview which lasted for less dan 10minutes. Individual case study was on fodil commercial ltd, the problems and solutions were embedded in d case study, u just have to elaborate on it and maybe refine it abit. The group discussion was talkn abt a company who had corporate social responsibility to their host community. In short jdbabzy said it all in his earlier post..those having their assessment tomorrow, u might be nervous at first but with time you'll become relaxed. Success my people!
Thanks boss!...I'm happy urs went well today.
Getting ready for mine....2moro by 1pm. Hope to see some Nlanders there too. See you!
Success to everyone...
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
shenkron: So here is a breakdown of how my day went.

Woooow!!! I'm really happy about how ur assessment turned out. I guess congratulations are in order then smiley *hugs*

I still can't believe ur Competency Based interview (CBI) lasted for just 10minutes. The man that assessed me kept going on and on; I'm sure I spent over 30minutes with him cos by the time I left the room, the guy who was calling us shouted my name and said "hanhan u no wan stand up again"?

In the end it was fun sha...I sincerely hope for the best for all NLders that took part in this AC.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Dynssy: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hi guys, sorry abt d lil ish up there, I personally didn't c it coming, seriously!! wink

Anyways, congrats to all dos who hv done their ACs, and to dos still waiting, all da best.

Oga Xtanburg, THANK U so very much 4 all ur contributns so far.

On dat note, I'll catch u all at TS ( ie if FBN decides to offer me more money dan DB #smiles). Ciao ciao....
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by upson013: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
[quote author=xtanburg]@all
Lemme start wishing U all that made it 2 d AC Success.
I hope the process has been concluded in all the three regions?

So wat next? Juist be expecting an invite for personality test and thereafter, an email to update ur Location and preferred place of wo

I
Cheers[/quote
I dont think there will be anymore test after this AC. All successful candidates at this point will be called to the training school.
Is there anything like a 'prefered place of work'?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by wolexy07(m): 4:22am On Nov 09, 2013
And the hour is nigh. Wish me luck, peeps. Anybody for today?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Rajgan4edu: 4:59am On Nov 09, 2013
@timilehyin01:
same here bro bT mine was rescheduld Fø̲̣̣я̅ wed...en †̥̥☀̈ d brosses up dere xchangin words, I rily cnt undastand d paraing??@xtamburg if D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Tke i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ as many as possible I̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅̊ d academy dat big?en s dere accomodation?en outa curiosiTry,hw mch s d pay?en 4 dose dat wil make iT true wit ♍e,pari @ ma ouse wen we get d txt
Oga, this font isn't OK o, I no understand half of ur post, kindly check and repost, is urs this Wednesday or next Wednesday?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by timilehyin01(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2013
Rajgan4edu:
Oga, this font isn't OK o, I no understand half of ur post, kindly check and repost, is urs this Wednesday or next Wednesday?
3 dayz agoo
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by timilehyin01(m): 7:39am On Nov 09, 2013
frobenius: is Neco result accepted for documentation?do workforce still have d age we registered with in their database.am thinking of changing my age from 25 to 27 cos with 25 i will use neco result bt with 27 i will use waec result.urgent reply pls.thanks in anticipation
you have †o use †ЂΞ age on your birth certificate
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by seeker88(m): 8:10am On Nov 09, 2013
wolexy07: And the hour is nigh. Wish me luck, peeps. Anybody for today?
All d best bro....
I'm for today as well, 1pm...see you there!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by mayluv(f): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2013
seeker88:
Thanks boss!...I'm happy urs went well today.
Getting ready for mine....2moro by 1pm. Hope to see some Nlanders there too. See you!
Success to everyone...
Mine is also by 1pm. Hope to see u dere my fellow nairalander. Cheers!!!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by thormmywa: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2013
baba God na just one special birthday gift i want this year oooooooo...........firstbank employment letter

4 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by soyomoney: 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
I'm so scared of the whole process because of plenty people. Praying very hard
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
Please house, when would this assessment whole end?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by nkwako: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pls can some1 give examples of the type of critical analysis questions just 1 example
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by wizean(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
jdbabzy: Please house, when would this assessment whole end?

Seems d assessment wld all come to an end on Tuesday.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by thormmywa: 6:59am On Nov 10, 2013
Airtel abeg from next week mke una no send me msg ooooo cos i no wan get high BP before first bank send dere msg ooooooo.....
Moving around with my Phone now expecting d life changing and career changing message from next week

6 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Tetegh(m): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
yes ooooh, any moment from Wednesday next week calls will start rolling in... My blood de hot already! God will see us through, Amen
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by einsteine(m): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
[quote
author=Tetegh]yes ooooh, any moment from Wednesday next week calls will
start rolling in... My blood de hot already! God will see us through,
Amen[/quote]

That quick.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Holleryemmy: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
[quote author=upson013][/quote]

i dont think there should still be any personality test oh, the Assessment Centre was able to elicite more information about applicants than a personality test would.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Tetegh(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
einstein_e:

That quick.
yes; I asked my assesor @ Enugu how soon they will get back to us and he said 'as soon as they are done with the interviews'. So any moment from wednesday... Moreover, Xtianburg had earlier said the personality test will follow in about a week after the AC
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by RMKE: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
I av been trying to post on this thread since last week, all to no avail....thank God I can finally post. All d best to everyone took part in d AC. See u guys @ FBN TS.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / CBN Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.