Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,695 members, 7,889,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

Is My Friend Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Friend Wrong? (2318 Views)

How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister / My Friend Is In Love With Me... / My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Friend Wrong? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 16, 2013
I dey vex gan... All these girls and the way dey treat guys as if dem be mumu. Of course there are exceptions...
Vanneni: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is My Friend Wrong? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 16, 2013
2s£xy:
I dey vex gan... All these girls and the way dey treat guys as if dem be mumu. Of course there are exceptions...
Ok,but that sounded really weird coming from you.
Re: Is My Friend Wrong? by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 16, 2013
winkYeah... I know you felt disappointed seeing I could say such. It's not always so... Just that some girls can really turn the good guys into a monster. I don't do much reading these days on newspapers because I am quite busy with personal issues, mostly brainstorming , but when I did, I have read horrible tales and aftermath of what happened to some girls. It's things like this could result to such.

I am not like that sha... Just that I am so pissed off seeing what girls take the good guys for. Is it crime to care for girl without one hidding his true feelings? Why is it that when some over show love and care he is NEVER taken serious. Why? But treated like a fool?
Vanneni: Ok,but that sounded really weird coming from you.
Re: Is My Friend Wrong? by dmcdad: 10:49pm On May 16, 2013
2s£xy:
winkYeah... I know you felt disappointed seeing I could say such. It's not always so... Just that some girls can really turn the good guys into a monster. I don't do much reading these days on newspapers because I am quite busy with personal issues, mostly brainstorming , but when I did, I have read horrible tales and aftermath of what happened to some girls. It's things like this could result to such.

I am not like that sha... Just that I am so pissed off seeing what girls take the good guys for. Is it crime to care for girl without one hidding his true feelings? Why is it that when some over show love and care he is NEVER taken serious. Why? But treated like a fool?
Why ask questions to which you already know the answers
Re: Is My Friend Wrong? by Sunnycliff(m): 11:00pm On May 16, 2013
2s£xy:

I am not like that sha... Just that I am so pissed off seeing what girls take the good guys for. Is it crime to care for girl without one hidding his true feelings? Why is it that when some over show love and care he is NEVER taken serious[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]. Why? But treated like a fool?

I Thought as much too
Re: Is My Friend Wrong? by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 16, 2013
2s£xy:

I understand that's some people for you( not just girls). #But thinking out loud, can he actually change into someone who uses girls like toilet paper just because he was ill-treated by some girls he's been with..........#

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? / She Slapped Him In Front Of His Friends / How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.