Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,693 members, 7,938,100 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

VIDEO: Girls Face Jail For Dancing Maroon 5 To Islamic Prayer - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / VIDEO: Girls Face Jail For Dancing Maroon 5 To Islamic Prayer (1311 Views)

Where Do I Go To After Death And How Do I Get There According To Islamic Belief / Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song / Holy Amnesia - A Solution To Islamic Relgious Violence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Girls Face Jail For Dancing Maroon 5 To Islamic Prayer by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:13pm On May 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc7neZOweoQ

nice special dance for Maclatunji with love from the younger generation of Indonesia. the innocence of the kids is funny though! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Girls Face Jail For Dancing Maroon 5 To Islamic Prayer by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 15, 2013
How is this a blasphemy?
Re: VIDEO: Girls Face Jail For Dancing Maroon 5 To Islamic Prayer by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: How is this a blasphemy?

they are reciting the quraan surat al fatiha and dancing in between when the music starts , then they pray again and repeat dancing, etc. . tongue
Re: VIDEO: Girls Face Jail For Dancing Maroon 5 To Islamic Prayer by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

they are reciting the quraan surat al fatiha and dancing in between when the music starts , then they pray again and repeat dancing, etc. . tongue
oo, I see, I hope the punishment won't b too harsh( death sentence) ..
Re: VIDEO: Girls Face Jail For Dancing Maroon 5 To Islamic Prayer by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:22pm On May 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: oo, I see, I hope the punishment won't b too harsh( death sentence) ..

yeahh cute kids. Indonesia is another Nigeria. islam is not compatible with them. tongue
Re: VIDEO: Girls Face Jail For Dancing Maroon 5 To Islamic Prayer by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

yeahh cute kids. Indonesia is another Nigeria. islam is not compatible with them. tongue
what do you mean by Indonesia is another Nigeria and Islam is not compatible with them?
Re: VIDEO: Girls Face Jail For Dancing Maroon 5 To Islamic Prayer by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:31pm On May 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: what do you mean by Indonesia is another Nigeria and Islam is not compatible with them?

you see, just like us , Indonesia has many Ethnic groups and tribes, like Sundanese,Bantenese, Betawi, Balinese, Javanese, Dayak, Madurese, Minangbakau, etc (300 ethnic groups).

They have their own traditional religions. They heavily mix it with islam.

Now understanding these people, they are a natural open and fun-loving people. islam is trying to confine them. yet their spirit cannot be restrained as this video bears evidence. notice how they pray with lack of conviction, nearing to boredom. Their arabic is not that good (heavily accented). Its like a Cameroonian being forced to pray in Chinese.

Indonesia and islam just dont mix. undecided

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Girls Face Jail For Dancing Maroon 5 To Islamic Prayer by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you see, just like us , Indonesia has many Ethnic groups and tribes, like Sundanese,Bantenese, Betawi, Balinese, Javanese, Dayak, Madurese, Minangbakau, etc (300 ethnic groups).

They have their own traditional religions. They heavily mix it with islam.

Now understanding these people, they are a natural open and fun-loving people. islam is trying to confine them. yet their spirit cannot be restrained as this video bears evidence. notice how they pray with lack of conviction, nearing to boredom. Their arabic is not that good (heavily accented). Its like a Cameroonian being forced to pray in Chinese.

Indonesia and islam just dont mix. undecided
. You so right, I was having a discussion with my bro about the samw thing, and I came to the conclusion mixing this religions esp Islam with our traditions and cultures is a good thing, it heavily reduces extremism/radicalism, you see that minus Nigeria, there are few religious tensions in Africa..the people udially don't attach too much importance to this, I think deep down in many Africans, they know those religions are foreign.
Re: VIDEO: Girls Face Jail For Dancing Maroon 5 To Islamic Prayer by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:39pm On May 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: . You so right, I was having a discussion with my bro about the samw thing, and I came to the conclusion mixing this religions esp Islam with our traditions and cultures is a good thing, it heavily reduces extremism/radicalism, you see that minus Nigeria, there are few religious tensions in Africa..the people udially don't attach too much importance to this, I think deep down in many Africans, they know those religions are foreign.

but its better to have our religions in their pure sublime form , if we are to see true progress. borrowing base concepts from related Pagan religions is fine though. no harm in that. . as long as the essence of your original religion is the same.

So how is your progress with your family? is your brother a "believer" ? lol
Re: VIDEO: Girls Face Jail For Dancing Maroon 5 To Islamic Prayer by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

but its better to have our religions in their pure sublime form , if we are to see true progress. borrowing base concepts from related Pagan religions is fine though. no harm in that. . as long as the essence of your original religion is the same.

So how is your progress with your family? is your brother a "believer" ? lol
I don't think , we can convert those Muslims dominated countries..eh eh, Indonesia has +100.000.000 of muslims there's no way we can do it, so my main concern is Africa, Cameroon and neighboring countries the rest will follow..

I have friends and people who practice their traditional religion on Saturday and go to church on Sunday.
I bet you know what they call marabout in West Africa( senegal, Mali,etc) ..tackling those religions is the main goal, but reducing their influence and their foreign radicalism is not bad and shouldn't b neglected, see what radicalism is causing in Nigeria.

Family Christian to the core, I argue with my mum everyday..but I stopped going to church. She doesn't wake up anymore, tho she is angry
Re: VIDEO: Girls Face Jail For Dancing Maroon 5 To Islamic Prayer by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I don't think , we can convert those Muslims dominated countries..eh eh, Indonesia has +100.000.000 of muslims there's no way we can do it, so my main concern is Africa, Cameroon and neighboring countries the rest will follow..

I have friends and people who practice their traditional religion on Saturday and go to church on Sunday.
I bet you know what they call marabout in West Africa( senegal, Mali,etc) ..tackling those religions is the main goal, but reducing their influence and their foreign radicalism is not bad and shouldn't b neglected, see what radicalism is causing in Nigeria.

Family Christian to the core, I argue with my mum everyday..but I stopped going to church. She doesn't wake up anymore, tho she is angry

no actually Indonesia has a brighter future for Paganism. not in all areas, but in some areas. There is a growing movement and adherence to the likes of Kaharingan religion and Sunda Wiwitan. the people of Bali are also fanatic about their indigenous religion combined with Hinduism. The same movement is spreading slowly through the neighbouring islands. but ofcourse, on the other hand, you have Indonesian authorities, etc., especially in the main cities, who are imposing stricter forms of islam.

anyways we can leave other nations for later. Our focus is Africa for now, West Africa to be more precise. yes when 1 bastion is taken, the rest willl fall like a pack of cards.

oh really they do that? wow thats good. ofcourse I know what is Marabout. however in our areas and towards Niger, Senegal, Mali, etc., Marabouts mix islam with animism. yes you are right. However right now, Paganism should be made radical and fanatic. Its the only way we will gain some foothold and repect in these parts. Later on, naturally when we achieve our goals, Paganism will itself once again become relaxed and open.

Its good atleast you stopped going to church. yes mothers are stubborn, but she'll get there. dont worry. wink

How about your dad? whats his say on the matter?

(1) (Reply)

Muslims And The Identity Crisis / Is It Compulsory For A Muslim To Do Genotype Test Before Marriage / Islam And Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.