Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,397 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour (9661 Views)

Traffic Questions For Drivers In The House / Sachi Motorsport Audi A8 D3 4.2 Quattro Sport, Family Cruiser, V8 Content! / Sachi Motorsport - Audi A4 Avant Quattro 1,8 20V Turbo 5MT (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by ayoJ21(m): 1:17am On May 16, 2013
Ayomax: tht nice. wish to represent Nigeria as well

no b t.a.x.i driver dem dy talk

Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by oneitalia: 1:19am On May 16, 2013
Abu Mikey: That's pretty nice___ Can someone link me with a CRICKET coach pls?
. Don't know if u are in lagos, but there is a guy that always talk about Cricket on Radio.. His name is Seun Ajidagba.. Maybe I can help u to get his twitter handle, I think someone like that could link u up with a cricket coach...
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by ayoJ21(m): 1:20am On May 16, 2013
drizzit: Hmmmmm.....GT in Naija? Nice concept....bin a long while....but come to think about it...ve ve got the facilities to really keep this noble idea going?...where are the roads?

keep finding
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by Nobody: 1:20am On May 16, 2013
Great!!!!!!!!! This is what I expect to see in Nigeria for long.

Where are those Night riders doing some stunts on Abuja roads? I think they have talents to be exploited in the motorsport.
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by Nobody: 1:34am On May 16, 2013
sboga: Do F-1 or NASCAR, not some unknown race

Bicycle tire you no get, yet una go dey tasi someone driving a camry say why e no buy benz.
Which known race have YOU participated in

Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by ZN2: 1:39am On May 16, 2013
^^^ grin grin grin

Awesome news. I've always been an avid lover of anything with a start and finish line. cool
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by cold(m): 1:58am On May 16, 2013
Splendid. It's been a long time coming
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by Jonarinho(m): 3:14am On May 16, 2013
car smuggler stop wastn ur driving talent" u cnt b a champion by racing wiv custom official.lol

Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by dokia: 4:33am On May 16, 2013
wow...naija dey race cars....men I hope say we gen enough fuel for the car smiley
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by ojabel(m): 5:08am On May 16, 2013
Want to be a Motorsport Manager? Take an online course from one of the Best Institute in Europe and become a Motorsport Manager in 3months.
Don't just be excited about this development, take advantage of it .

Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by paramajit: 5:51am On May 16, 2013
I got a friend who plays cricket but I guess he trains @ National Stadium...I can get more info 4 u later

Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by koife(m): 6:31am On May 16, 2013
Mehn av bin praying n surfing d net for d past decades to findout if anything of such is possible in nigeria.....i v bin in lov wit motorsport since my todler days,my dad evn bought me one toy car when he noticed my passion for james bond and race related movies...iv done som unoficial race in my place boh wud relish taking it professional let alone representing my country wud be a great honor,cn any one please link me up wit their crew?
Efiok joseph aka eja
....nice one n thumbs up!
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by splashbaby(m): 6:41am On May 16, 2013
Crrrriiii wetin...ds no be Indian. Just joking...visit the National stadium at Surulere
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by Ignatio(m): 7:26am On May 16, 2013
I love my country men.
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by Evestar200(f): 7:32am On May 16, 2013
Wow!!! I love sports,,,,,wish our cricket and rugby team could be like SA and Kenya team
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by adahib: 7:32am On May 16, 2013
This is a great development.we need to delve into other sports and not just limited to football and track and field events.like someone suggested up there,next step should be designing F1 tracks.I would sure pay to watch that.Bring NASCAR and motorGP here.imagine the the investments that would bring.
Also,nothing stops Nigeria from being massively involved in tennis.that would be nice too.
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by ba7man(m): 7:36am On May 16, 2013
sboga: Do F-1 or NASCAR, not some unknown race
How can you compare the GT3 series to the NASCAR series?? Which do you prefer?? A GT3 Starting grid full of Porshe GT3, Audi R8GT, Mercedes SLS GT, Aston Martin N8, BMW M3 GT etc or a Nascar starting grid full of Chevrolets and Fords?? One of their associates told me they did an assessment of possible locations in Nigeria and concluded on Lagos-Island Marina being the best location. I can already picture them blasting down that road against the backdrop of high-rise buildings there.
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by Nobody: 8:04am On May 16, 2013
Hope na 'faya wor' people dem carry go though.
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by Onix01: 8:07am On May 16, 2013
Age factor is highly significant in car race. If you're above 20 count urself out. Some racers have been racing from age 9. If you're married you'll also be disqualified. Their are loads of factors involved. So you might be planning this for your children.
koife: Mehn av bin praying n surfing d net for d past decades to findout if anything of such is possible in nigeria.....i v bin in lov wit motorsport since my todler days,my dad evn bought me one toy car when he noticed my passion for james bond and race related movies...iv done som unoficial race in my place boh wud relish taking it professional let alone representing my country wud be a great honor,cn any one please link me up wit their crew?
Efiok joseph aka eja
....nice one n thumbs up!

Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by omo9ja1(m): 8:17am On May 16, 2013
Good idea, this are sort of thing we need to show the international community that we are developing and bring more investors, we cannot just stuck with oil money we need to look at other avenue to generate income as nation
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by lain: 8:29am On May 16, 2013
Where would these drivers train. Hope its not in these killer roads we have in nigeria.. The govt should construct all bad roads before thinking of engaging in NEED FOR SPEED
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by Dogzimalon: 8:38am On May 16, 2013
and who said we are not progressing sadonly bokos i guess/ nice one up Naija
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by adoniza(m): 8:47am On May 16, 2013
Go boys, go!!
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by ogtavia(m): 8:57am On May 16, 2013
Honestly dis has been one of my fantasies(guess I could ditch school) and travel abroad to become a driver..but all d same,I av waiting subconsciously for dis chance,school is done,au can I get in,I really need to have a shot at being a professional driver,any help or link-up will be appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by ogtavia(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2013
Honestly dis has been one of my fantasies(guess I couldnt ditch school) and travel abroad to become a driver..but all d same,I av waiting subconsciously for dis chance,school is done,au can I get in,I really need to have a shot at being a professional driver,any help or link-up will be appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by Nobody: 9:01am On May 16, 2013
Nigeria is waking up that is gd. We may ny be there yet but we are really taking a step towards development.
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by Nobody: 9:01am On May 16, 2013
This is amazing.....love it...loving it....is participation open to all? I am interested plsss..... smiley smiley...anyone with info update pls
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by Nobody: 9:06am On May 16, 2013
Onix 01: Age factor is highly significant in car race. If you're above 20 count urself out. Some racers have been racing from age 9. If you're married you'll also be disqualified. Their are loads of factors involved. So you might be planning this for your children.
Noooo...this is Nigeria and not Europe pls....let them reconsider this rule....cos guys below 20 here can't really have the guts....I really want to participate....cos I am a lover of speed driving, and I love car race so so much....pls I need more info and I don't want to believe the above 20 years thing plss... cry cry
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by papaejima1: 9:12am On May 16, 2013
Hurray!
Finally we can put those dare-devil, bumper bashing, electric pole felling Molue and danfo drivers to good use!
Re: Nigerian Motorsport Team Presents Drivers In Maiden Tour by topmostg: 9:13am On May 16, 2013
Can these people drift?

Chinese Car Maker & Volvo’s Parent (geely) Is Buying Lotus And Part Of Proton / All About Davido’s Father: Cars, Houses, Private Jet, Net Worth And Rare Facts / What Are The Differences Between Toyota Sienna 1999 And 2000