Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Are The People Of The South-south Ready To Die In 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The People Of The South-south Ready To Die In 2015? (563 Views)

Senators From The South Back Buhari On Inclusion Lag-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget / Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy / We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are The People Of The South-south Ready To Die In 2015? by pleep(m): 11:21pm On May 15, 2013
Most of us can agree that colonialism was intolerable... imagine having the wealth of your land siphoned off to furnish a foreign people. That is something no red blooded man should be able to tolerate. But what many southern Nigerians don't realize is that they are under a new form of colonialism, this time by the illiterate masses of Northern Nigeria.

"One Nigeria" is an occupation, an unnatural creation that only benefits a small cadre of glorified herdsmen in the North. If power shifts back to the Awera Rebublic the occupation will start again angry

.... I'm not advocating another civil war i'm just wondering why southern Nigerians don't have the fighting spirit to end this mess.

1 Like

Re: Are The People Of The South-south Ready To Die In 2015? by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 15, 2013
Edited.

I think we should get ready......their plan is to islamize the whole West-central region..but the way I see that ,Humm there are too much interests , some people are too greedy. The North must have his country and leave us alone
Re: Are The People Of The South-south Ready To Die In 2015? by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 15, 2013
pleep: But what many southern Nigerians don't realize is that they are under a new form of colonialism, this time by the illiterate masses of Northern Nigeria Nigerian elite.

Fixed.

(1) (Reply)

Aljazeera Is Owned By Quatar,known Supporters Of Extremist Islamic Terrorists. / NGF Election Video Was Manipulated -- MIMIKO / Nigeria Is A Sinking Ship- Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.