Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,335 members, 7,947,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings (11914 Views)

A Comprehensive List Of Vehicle Warning Lights And Their Meanings / Car Sounds / Very Stupid & Weird Car Accident Compilations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 17, 2013
wellmax: When your engine makes "kirikata kirikata", then its about to 'port'.
Port from one mechanic workshop to another u mean grin
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by dabrake(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2013
realist34: Hmnn. Good one.
Pls what cld be wrong ....whenever I wanna start my engine ,either in the morning or anytime, I hear a 'crak' sound(like metals striking one anoda) from the engine. Mercedes [b]190[/b]E.

Sound's so embarrassing.
blame 190
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by favouredseed(f): 6:52pm On May 17, 2013
I had a good laff jare
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 17, 2013
Lmao. . . . grin grin grin grin
imagine your car go "buhahahahahahaha" grin
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 17, 2013
50calibre: Hmm! A female car enthusiast! That's nice. Who is Going to see fast and furious 6?

grin grin
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 17, 2013
SLIDE waxie: The poster of this article is as dunce as d sounds! How do i knw a sound without hearing it? I mean, descriptions are the opinion of a writer!

don't think its necessary you comment undecided
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by spikesC(m): 7:35pm On May 17, 2013
@op; u should have posted the source to avoid this embarrassment. This is one of the most useless thread i've read this year. Even tonto dike threads make sense pass am
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by Nickydrake(m): 7:37pm On May 17, 2013
30DB4FA6: There are sum car wen u start it the car to start to laff u for example *ignition* buheheheheheheheheheheheheehe cheesy

Hahahaha
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 17, 2013
spikes C: @op; u should have posted the source to avoid this embarrassment. This is one of the most useless thread i've read this year. Even tonto dike threads make sense pass am

embarrassment? U must be joking right? , only a fool would be embarrassed on a faceless forum undecided
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 17, 2013
nu-well:
OP, I appreciate what you're getting at, jare. Although its unfortunate that a bunch of clowns found the thread first, you post is insightful. Well done.

thanks smiley
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by Kayman3(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2013
@op: u really try but could hav been better with al dis sound recorded for proper clarification.
Even from dictionary meaning of those sound, i barely differentiate one from another. Lol
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 17, 2013
wellmax: When your engine makes "kirikata kirikata", then its about to 'port'.
Make sure you port to Empty Hen.
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by AbuMikey(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2013
These are not Important jor
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by eklassical(m): 9:24pm On May 17, 2013
Sexxymom: u no serious oooo. U got me laughing so hard... Whoever has had a stress full day should click on dis trend...i don laugh so teee forget say i put food for fire........

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy go check d food oo
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by Mojibola(m): 11:09pm On May 17, 2013
Afritop: What about sounds like kaboom-kaboom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boooooooooooom-boooooooooooooooom!!!
yur car wan blow be dt....yeye boi..
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by Nobody: 2:46am On May 18, 2013
Hilarious thread.... laughing my tired head off grin grin ahhhh..... OP what bout ffffffffffffff ? jeez funnie cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by Blazinraj01(f): 6:30am On May 18, 2013
50calibre: Hmm! A female car enthusiast! That's nice. Who is Going to see fast and furious 6?

Me. grin
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by Nobody: 9:06am On May 18, 2013
Anybody who thinks the OP is wrong is VERY STUPID . . .
The facts are correct, brake pads will start to squeal when worn, and your engine might pop or idle badly
with "try-to-change-me" spark plugs, so I don't see where she is wrong . . .

Wonders shall never end, Osanobua, illiteracy na disease

I repeat, if you find the OP funny and not insightful, then you're a product
of 2 r3tArd3d clows and the stu.pid union of 2 mor.ons you call mommy and daddy back home
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by Bharbieface(m): 12:58pm On May 18, 2013
jidegirl12: Hilarious thread.... laughing my tired head off grin grin ahhhh..... OP what bout ffffffffffffff ? jeez funnie cheesy grin cheesy

dat means ur car is releasing a profuse gas frm d exhaust dat cud cause disruption to d ozone layer(in humans we call it fart)grin
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by An0nimus: 6:30pm On May 18, 2013
30DB4FA6: There are sum car wen u start it the car to start to laff u for example *ignition* buheheheheheheheheheheheheehe cheesy
LMAOOO gringringrin you no well o
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by sam90s(m): 12:26am On May 19, 2013
Me motto no dey make any sound sha,but the car dey eye me with one kind wicked look whenever I say make I drive.
Well I never drive am since I notice, oya over to you!
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by Nobody: 11:28am On May 19, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:
Anybody who thinks the OP is wrong is VERY STUPID . . .
The facts are correct, brake pads will start to squeal when worn, and your engine might pop or idle badly
with "try-to-change-me" spark plugs, so I don't see where she is wrong . . .

Wonders shall never end, Osanobua, illiteracy na disease

I repeat, if you find the OP funny and not insightful, then you're a product
of 2 r3tArd3d clows and the stu.pid union of 2 mor.ons you call mommy and daddy back home

at least someone understands smiley , thanks
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by nuwell(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2013
For those making a mockery of this thread, a knocked engine will surely convince to pay more attention to your car, for the sounds of a malfunction. What kind of driver would you be if you couldn't diagnose the onset of a malfunction from a change in the sound of your car, however slight? SMH

1 Like

Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by Nobody: 11:04am On May 20, 2013
TAlking about paying attention to smells...Early this year, I was cruising along the long bridge(Lagos-ibadan Exp) around 9pm. Started smelling some chemical. From the A/c vent. Thought it was exhaust from the smoky trucks/tankers ahead. Minutes later, kriiii, kpos!, kpos!! Explosion, fire from the right headlamp/bonnet. Was I pissed! angry Engine stalled, but managed to roll the car off the road. Turned out the battery had exploded and ignited( or ignited and exploded) the right side of the engine bay. Car would have burned to the ground but for some good fellas.
Re: Weird Car Sounds And Their Meanings by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
carr101:

at least someone understands smiley , thanks

You're welcome !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Ministry Of Transportation Introduces The Electronic Billing System / Chevrolet Launches Unlimited Data Plan For 4G LTE Vehicles / Is Toyota Corolla Really The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.