Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,929 members, 7,942,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush (22619 Views)

Policemen Brutalise NBA Secretary In Osun (pictured) / IGP De-mobs 56 Squadron Commanders Over Corruption / Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by deletrue: 6:25pm On May 16, 2013
kabba7: We _Nigerians - aint seen nothing yet_the real is yet to happen- How do U̶̲̥̅̊ move such large number of pertsonel because Ɣ☺ΰ̊ want to massage thhe ego of a politician. when the real 2015 battle begins then the real killings will begin WhaT we are having now is benediction before mass. By the way why retiring the CP.why not he be prosecuted along with the squadrom commander dead or alive"
By God's grace 2015 will come and go smoothly. All those who do not wish this country well will be responded to by God Almighty. Not every nigerians are bad. Therefore general evil remarks will never come to pass. Amen. Those who have indulged in glorious activities are those who are wishing down this country. they forgot that the repercution will befall them. Now they are like wounded lion for their own iniquities.
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by Capnd143(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2013
50calibre: See how the police and army are being massacred, don't Nigeria have an elite fighting force.

Nigeria has to step up its game if they are to properly counter these insurgence.
which army was massacred? What does the police and sss have to do with the army? You are indeed an ignoramus! Army massacred? If the ombatse claim to be that power why dont the go face the "nigeria army DESERT FORCE" or "nigerian Navy "SPECIAL BOAT SERVICE" or "Nigerian airforce "SPECIAL PARATROPERS" rather ambush from behind! Thats how real men fight. What do you think of the military? You think the are like the decayed police force? Common one "EGBU PAVEWAY MISSILE" of the Falcons jet is enough to anhiliate them if the go face to face. Get a life, you ignorancia.
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by sholylaw(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2013
D Killigs of PoliceMen in Nasarawa is much more Dan jst whatalot of plpp think... Dis is not boko haram issues but a single man fighting the State Government and the Boko Haram group..The Police that Died lost dere lives like a horse that can't refuse the master command to March to a war front..The Man is High level Spiritual Powerful Man.. And The Government wants to use Gun to fight spiritual battle... MAY their Souls rest in Peace.
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by AbuMikey(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2013
If it were me?They would my head to play Tinko Tinko
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by enlady(f): 7:18pm On May 16, 2013
Pukkah: I've said it before, this group must be dislodged before it becomes worse than Boko Haram. The way they've been killing armed police officers is mind-boggling.

This is also a wake-up call for the Nigeria Police. As presently constituted, the Police are grossly incapacitated and can't fight crime. The Police and the society are reaping what they sowed.
and what happens to the more deadly fulani terrorist on rampage in the entire region?
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by splashbaby(m): 7:40pm On May 16, 2013
Where is that whimp of a lady bearing POLICEWOMAN

1 Like

Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by oluamid(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Nassarawa should be included in the list of states that should be bombed by the soldiers before this group becomes a national disaster.
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by oluamid(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Nassarawa should be included in the list of states that should be bombed by the soldiers before this group becomes a national disaster.

abeg o make Nasarawa no dey among o. na there i dey serve o.
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 16, 2013
50calibre: See how the police and army are being massacred, don't Nigeria have an elite fighting force.

Nigeria has to step up its game if they are to properly counter these insurgence.

I wonder. Where are Nigeria's NAVY SEALS
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by oluamid(m): 8:04pm On May 16, 2013
okpara ugo:

I wonder. Where are Nigeria's NAVY SEALS

choi! too much American film.
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by Owutu1(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2013
Ilaje44:

O sese mo eleyii ni? Ji mi fo n'ede Ilaje, Naijiriya ti gbe, o ti mi run pepepe.
oolori burukuuu nii ee oo in remi surutu voice
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by hero2947: 8:22pm On May 16, 2013
Those men lacked basic training, the are not field agents, they are meant for egunje on the Highway..

R.I.P

*soobs*
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by Cypost: 8:22pm On May 16, 2013
There seems to be more to this killings than meet the eyes. It baffle me how mere militant group will ambush and kill these number of armed officers. Maybe those dt survive will tell us more
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by Okijajuju: 8:24pm On May 16, 2013
wow!! SHIIT just got real. Nassarawa is about to experience some of that Odi type beat down. Odi killed 19 police officers in an ambush and got fuccked up, 61 policemen! That's genocide for them.
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by mistiff007(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2013
Somebody got to be kidding,equipment got to be upgraded & they need to acquire some Apache AH-64 sky bird for such an operation,Capable of travelling & fighting well beyond forward line of troops(FLOT) within 5 miles of targeted location.
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by billyG(m): 9:44pm On May 16, 2013
I hav nver heard this b4 how can a whole 2 squadron of heavily armed bullet-proofed,gun-totting mopol all lost their lives in an uneccessary operation 2 arrest one 75 yrs old man.
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by Ribaman(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2013
Looks like a lot of us don't get it. The debacle in Nassarawa isn't what it may appear to be, it is beyond what we have seen before.

There are several lessons to be learnt from this crisis. In the first place, those advocating for the establishment of state govt police have basically lost their argument. How can we trust Nigerian elected state govt officials with a police force, ala the United States?

On a second note, can we honestly say freedom of religion does work in Nigeria? The sheer amount of religious bigotry exhibited by some of my fellow Christians is appalling. Let's not begin to talk about what some of our Muslim brethren are advocating. Nigeria does belong to us all, comments from a lot of us in this forum seem to suggest that only Christians and Muslims have the right to publicly practice their religion.

Ombwatse, or whatever it is called, is deserving of our respect and engagement. Nigeria, no matter what our pretentious religion obsessed public facade says, is tottering. Our politicians should stick to trying to save this country. Clearly, the governor of Nassarawa is up to something. Why is the Nigerian press giving him a pass?

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by bobolic: 11:11pm On May 16, 2013
I disagree very strongly with the view that says this is an indication that Nigeria is a failed state.It is simply a matter of bad leadership from the highest level to the level of the mediocre {as he has been called here} police leader in the concerned state.
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by nuwell(m): 7:00am On May 17, 2013
citizenisb: This is proof of the massive decay and rot in the Nigerian system and proves that this country is a FAILED STATE!!!

'FAILED STATE' seems such an ambiguous term for describing your disappointment with Nigeria. Do you mind defining it and outlining in your perception, what characterizes one?
Thanks.
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by Nobody: 7:02am On May 17, 2013
Biafrans should step aside and watch, ....Nigeria is a failed state, ....did you notice the Name of the police commissioner who take bride and send his menh do die like chickens**Betrayal**.... They use every evil means as an advantage.
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by Nobody: 7:03am On May 17, 2013
[quote author=nu-well][/quote]
You should google it yourself...if Nigeria is not a failed state
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by nuwell(m): 7:20am On May 17, 2013
kayci_d77:
You should google it yourself...if Nigeria is not a failed state

I'd rather you told me in layman's terms what you mean.
If it's so easy to delineate a complex entity such as Nigeria as 'Failed', then you must have come to full comprehension of what it entails and be fully convinced about the appropriateness of the description. So please explain away if you can. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by lastpage: 7:26am On May 17, 2013
Pukkah: I've said it before, this group must be dislodged before it becomes worse than Boko Haram. The way they've been killing armed police officers is mind-boggling.

This is also a wake-up call for the Nigeria Police. As presently constituted, the Police are grossly incapacitated and can't fight crime. The Police and the society are reaping what they sowed.

[b]You have said "WELL"!
I was shocked when the "group" said more than 90 armed officers (65 Police!) died in the attack.
I mean, how can such large number of "armed officers" invade a supposed "local group" and get cut to pieces like chicken?
Even the Asst Commissioner that led them, was killed and mutilated!

I read the State Commissioner has done the "honorable thing" (Retired... should have resigned and fall oh his gun, Chinese style! grin )

I was expecting Nigerians to be livid with rage, at the killing of "our officers", our MOPOL, our Police men!
But from alll have read, the "silent message" seems to be "Serves them right" or at best, "No Sympathy for them"!
WHY IS THIS SO?

Then l recalled that at one point or the other, all of these "MOPOL POLICE" will have killed at least, one INNOCENT NIGERIAN!
They would have shot students to death, just for protesting!
They would have killed Bus Conductors, just for refusing to "Roger" then twenty Naira!
They would have raped young girls arrested and put in custody
They would have turned justice on its head, after collecting money from the "guilty" and harassed the victim!
They would have tear-gassed and beaten Oil subsidy protesters!
Yes, they would have committed all sorts of atrocities against "helpless and innocent" people.

I see them every time and the level of "power drunkenness" they exude makes me wonder if they think they are Gawd or Hercules!

But alas, they met "more than their match" in that bush!
I guess when they were about to "commence this operation", they would as usual, have perfected how to rape the women and girls in front of their husbands and fathers!
They would have been excited at the amount of "booty" they would go home with!
They would have been day-dreaming about who will snuff-out the most life with a single bullet!

Never in their wildest dream did they imagine that some "unarmed" group (at least we never heard that the group used Bombs or Guns, like Boko Haram!) will cut them in pieces, like Suya! shocked shocked

Actually, how they all died is still a misery.
Did the group have some mystical power which made the Police turn their guns on each other?
I mean, l cant imagine how many "armed group" will be required to rebuff and slaughter close to 100 armed officers who were not only prepared to fight but had the advantage of surprise?

LESSON:
Karma is a biatch! Nemesis has a way of seeking revenge!! Those who take the blood of the innocent and miscarry Justice, will themselves have to pay with their own life!!!

As much as l pity the "offsprings" of these men for losing their breadwinner, l want them to know that they are also culpable when we refuse to tell them the "truth, at home", that their way of life and treatment of fellow Nigerians is abhorrent.
How would things have been different if we all can caution our "power-drunk" relatives, instead of using them as an "instrument of oppression"?.

I hope we learn the lessons.
I hope the Police learns that its not always "shoot first" and "talk later", when it comes to dealing with an "unknown group". Invite them openly (ON TV), let them state their case, examine their grievances and address it appropriately.
Let killing them be a last option.
[/b]
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by lastpage: 7:41am On May 17, 2013
Policewoman: I BELIEVE THE ROGUE Governor should be prosecuted and jailed for his complicity in killing 46 Policemen.
And what would you then say of the Commissioner of Police who "ordered this suicidal mission", based on (just rumor, l hope its not true sha!) financial inducement from the Governor?
Mr. Commissioner collected his "Egunje", ordered his men on suicidal mission and now "retires", to enjoy his "blood money"!

See man's inhumanity to his fellow man?

Lastpage!
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by nuwell(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2013
There's a human side to whatever we see as Karma acting on the Police. Let's think of the slaughtered numbers not as uniforms but as humans and members of society. Here's my take on this matter: www.nairaland.com/1291079/cry-beloved-police.
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by AssoJnr: 9:22am On May 17, 2013
~Bluetooth:

u can do it urself nw, dats hw u go around causing problem. I hop de start with ur village
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by AssoJnr: 9:25am On May 17, 2013
talktimi: which MEND took up arms ? Don't talk about what you know nothing of jor.
na lie b4? abeee na stick dem careee?
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by olisaokere(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2013
“Apart from the 61 MOPOL officers that were deployed from Akwanga, we have yet to see many others mobilised from the MOPOL base in Lafia, including the men of the State CID. So the claim that only 56 policemen died cannot be true,” an officer confided in our correspondent"

Police Recruitment 2013 forms will be available soon.
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by Ribaman(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2013
olisaokere: “Apart from the 61 MOPOL officers that were deployed from Akwanga, we have yet to see many others mobilised from the MOPOL base in Lafia, including the men of the State CID. So the claim that only 56 policemen died cannot be true,” an officer confided in our correspondent"

Police Recruitment 2013 forms will be available soon.

Your graveside humour is bam bam!
Abi you be medical doctor, or better still, a nurse?
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by talktimi(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2013
AssoJnr: na lie b4? abeee na stick dem careee?
Dunce
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by AssoJnr: 9:54pm On May 17, 2013
billyG: I hav nver heard this b4 how can a whole 2 squadron of heavily armed bullet-proofed,gun-totting mopol all lost their lives in an uneccessary operation 2 arrest one 75 yrs old man.
help me ask dem o, or was it war de wanted to go and fight?
Re: Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush by AssoJnr: 10:20pm On May 17, 2013
talktimi: Dunce
I never knew that that was ur ancestral name, hmmmmm Talkimi Dunce fine name. fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seized Pump Action Rifles: Nigerian Customs Meet With Turkish Ambassador(photos) / Senate Confirms 22 Commissioners For NPC, Rejects One (full List) / Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.