Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,781 members, 7,935,307 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:45 AM

To My Kind And Beloved Friends Across Niger Delta(eg Gej, Asari Dokubo, Kuku Etc - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To My Kind And Beloved Friends Across Niger Delta(eg Gej, Asari Dokubo, Kuku Etc (475 Views)

BREAKING: EFCC Moves Against Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty, Kingsley Kuku / ‘asari Dokubo Was Arrested In South Africa In $9.3m #cashforarms Deal’ / Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To My Kind And Beloved Friends Across Niger Delta(eg Gej, Asari Dokubo, Kuku Etc by bbkkatunxo: 4:43am On May 16, 2013
TO MY KIND FRIENDS ACROSS NIGER DELTA:

You termed me 'lazy', though my laziness hasn't crippled me from farming enough Rice, millet, sorghum, wheat, Maize, Onions & 85% of the stuff that make up your daily staple. Ever wondered where and how the wheat and millet that runs your breweries come from?

You said I'm 'unproductive',­ because my land has no oil. I wish to know how much you payed God for the oil beneath your feet. Don't tell me your hard-work cause its existence!

You mischievously call me 'Aboki' because I choose to be generous, friendly & funny instead of dubious, rude & cunning.

you call me 'Malu' derogatorily...­ .. I regard myself as such because I rear, breed & transport the livestock which gave u Ise-ewu, pepper-soup, suya, kilishi, kpomo etc. Lets not forget the hide/skin which makes your shoe markets thrive.

My dear brother, Nations have survived and prosper without exploring a single barrel of crude but no nation has ever (& can ever) survive without producing enough to feed its citizens.
With love from your 'Gambari' friend,
Re: To My Kind And Beloved Friends Across Niger Delta(eg Gej, Asari Dokubo, Kuku Etc by Queendo(f): 7:05am On May 16, 2013
Good
write up. How i wish almost al d ppl in d north can reason d way u do,
we wil not hav problems in Nigeria. D northerns think its thier birth
right to rule and controj Niaja and its resources. Mind u its not only d northerns dt are farmers, diff parts of Nig farm diff products.
Re: To My Kind And Beloved Friends Across Niger Delta(eg Gej, Asari Dokubo, Kuku Etc by splashbaby(m): 7:09am On May 16, 2013
Queendo: Good write up. How i wish almost al d ppl in d north can reason d way u do, we wil not hav problems in Nigeria. D northerns think its thier birth right to rule and controj Niaja.
I wan see wetin "our oil" eediots go say about this!

(1) (Reply)

Has Any Nairalander Ported / Refridgerators Available For Sale (brandnew\fairlyused-grade-a) / Who Says The Beautiful One's Are Not Yet Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.