Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,339 members, 7,913,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:36 PM

Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals (12342 Views)

Kelly Rowland Release A Video For Her Controversial Song-dirty Laundry / Kelly Rowland Ft Tuface Idibia / Kelly Rowland Is Set To Duet With Nigerian Singer And Songwriter D'banj. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 16, 2013
micki83:
Lol@ "back-up singer shame"...I must confess,I didn't really care too much for kelly wen she went solo,but recently,she's really grown into a strong,confident singer/performer (even if she's blatantly taking d "sex sells route"-but then again,who isn't?).d sex-appeal is working for her;at least I know that's PART of what's drawing my attention to her.
Beyonce milked the sex sells ideology. #justsaying
Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by Sweetapple007(f): 2:37pm On May 16, 2013
Somethings re better not said!

1 Like

Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by wendieposh: 2:39pm On May 16, 2013
There's absolutely nothing wrong in her expressing herself. She is human and its only natural for her to go thru such emotions. Kelly has always been my fav from the group,I'm her die hard fan.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by supaeagles(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2013
EatmyShorts: All is well. Is Kelly Rowland related to Rkelly?
I hope not oh, or teenage boys will not be safe shocked
Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by taharqa2: 3:26pm On May 16, 2013
obowunmi: I've met her in person. She's more pretty than Beyonce.

hmm? As Beyounce fine reach?
Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by Clemzy16(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2013
Intereting! Now the bit'ches are begining to bow down..
Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by An0nimus: 4:20pm On May 16, 2013
slimyem: what happened to "prettier"? tongue
gone with the wind
Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by dopesidez: 4:33pm On May 16, 2013

I expected you to say u've met both of them in person!
Cos that only when u can conclude.
Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by Niiade(m): 6:18pm On May 16, 2013
kinda dig Kelly alot more than Beyonce, believe me Beyonce is the total package but Kelly takes my attention
Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 16, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] grin grin grin grin grin

yea........cos they r both singers... grin

yea........cos they r both singers... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by EatmyShorts: 7:40pm On May 16, 2013

LOL!!The boy forgot his English skills in the Toilet.
Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by vandarsar(m): 7:50pm On May 16, 2013
Next time, don't bother using "more" just use "prettier" instead. Its a common error.

I think you're right, Kelly is prettier.

Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by alajor(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2013
fresh_dude: Eww. Yuck. Kelly is anything but sexy. That woman cannot turn me on. Maybe it's just me.
yeah! U said it, it's just u

1 Like

Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by anitank(f): 8:45pm On May 16, 2013
Osyxcel: I feel her pain, but then, that is LIFE, we can't all operate at the same level in this life....

Kelly, just do Ur thing.
well said!
Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by anitank(f): 8:48pm On May 16, 2013
andrewozed: Kelly R. Should shut up jare! If she that is still successful could say this, what should Black face say? undecided
Qjust saying
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *rolling*
Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by anitank(f): 8:50pm On May 16, 2013
fresh_dude: Eww. Yuck. Kelly is anything but sexy. That woman cannot turn me on. Maybe it's just me.
pls post the picture of ur girlfriend, lets see exactly what turns u on undecided
see ur mouth like ewww. yuck.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by londoner: 4:29am On May 17, 2013
Sorry.....but Beyonce was straight up a hard worker. Kellyu was okay to live behind her shadow and was exposed when she had to go it alone. Beyonce must have felt like she was carrying her too...because she was, tahst the truth.

I have been at a concert where they sang together and solo. Kelly did not have as much talent as beyonce......Bey and Michelle showed her up as the weakest link.

She has improved, but jealousy does not equal success....hard work does. This is what she now knows.

I have also seen them BOTH close up AT THE SAME TIME........kelly is not as pretty as Beyonce imo.

In fact I was surprised at how average she looked. They both just had normal clothes on, no weaves and very little makeup.

Beyonce was very very pretty.....Kelly was very cute.

Beyonce was also shy and reserved in person, while Kelly was the louder one.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by biafranqueen: 5:45am On May 17, 2013
I am so proud of Kelly for admitting that she was envious a deadly sin that almost killed her through getting her nash kicked now that she has confessed she can heal and focus on her blessings. This should be a lesson don't be a hater but a congratulator... Some people grow up with jealousy sickness from parents but you can break that cycle by being happy for others success. This sickness is too much in 9ja but the youth are breaking out of that
Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by Nobody: 6:03am On May 17, 2013
Being jealous of my girl 'B' is very natural, Kelly is cool too-glad she s been able to overcome her jealousy but truth be told she doesn't work half as much as Beyonce works. Beyonce is a hard worker, professional on every level. Being close to someone like Beyonce who doesn't joke about her biz shoulda made Kelly more ambitious, more hard working oh but then again 'Talent + hard work' got Beyonce to the Top, oh and she aint coming down for nobody. :-) woohoo!
*singing* "tonight I'll be your naughty girl, I'm calling all my girls.. I see you looking up and down.. I know you want my body" :-).
Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by Tininitanana(m): 8:35am On May 17, 2013
micki83: Wow.it truly must hav bin difficult,watching someone u started with (and who was apparently more promoted than u were) rise to unimaginable heights of glory and fame.
Thank God she got over d feelings of resentment sha. Don't worry kelly;not being as big a star as beyonce doesn't make u an under-achieved artiste (cos,let's face it,who really is as big a star as beyonce?)
Ah.... Toto Dick.e sowi Tonto Dikey nah!
Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by obowunmi(m): 1:51am On May 21, 2013

All of una wey no sabi English. angry angry angry
Re: Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals by obowunmi(m): 1:52am On May 21, 2013
EatmyShorts:

LOL!!The boy forgot his English skills in the Toilet.

shaaraaaaaap angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Win More Coins On Boomplay! 5 Top Easy Ways To Get Boom Coins / Lyrics And Free Mp3 Download - Jesu My Love (Lawrence Oyor) / Best Of WIZKID In 2016 [audio And Video Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.