Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,870 members, 7,945,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress (20872 Views)

Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) / Rita Dominic Is Fierce In New Photo / Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Orikinla(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2013
See my Nollywood Mirror Red Carpet for the most stylish actresses in Nollywood.

Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by ziley: 9:09pm On May 16, 2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 16, 2013
;DThose that are saying she's not pretty.pls what happened to her beautiful flawless skin,straight full legs and that hot tempting body?and if I were a man,I know where I'd want those lips to be(can't believe I'm saying this). grin
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by MrCork: 9:35pm On May 16, 2013
...HUH?...stylish,Nigerian, dark skin & no Nyansh??....THIS IS TOTALLLLY INACEPATABLE!!!! angry
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by alemunile: 9:43pm On May 16, 2013
The bitch is sexy. forget style.
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by dontlie: 9:58pm On May 16, 2013
Na Waooo this girl done old shall
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by BankuTilapia: 10:35pm On May 16, 2013
By nigerian standard she is OK but by Ghanaian standard she is Jux a chain smoker bleached nigerian, not even in da class of any Ghanaian actress. grin cheesy grin
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Sheenor: 10:51pm On May 16, 2013
i lyk her style...shes' kinda different.
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by premium1: 10:55pm On May 16, 2013
I love Rita and her style. Shez one nollywood actress i pperceive shez not competiting wit any1, J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ in a world of her own. When it coms †̥ fashion and style, she clads herself WELL.I just love Rita!
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 16, 2013
Dovahkiin: shes ugly smiley

lol @ the smiley face.

but i disagree with you.
i think she's cute. smiley
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 16, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
By nigerian standard she is OK but by Ghanaian standard she is Jux a chain smoker bleached nigerian, not even in da class of any Ghanaian actress. grin cheesy grin

smh.

come on dear.
Nigerians and Ghanians both have their share of beautiful people.
let's stop the ignorance.
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by biafrakwenu(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2013
By the special help of make-up, I shall defeat my enemies.
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by shadrach77: 11:24pm On May 16, 2013
Rita! Rita! Rita! The daughter of Nwaturuocha ! How many times did I call you ? Go and marry !!! cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:19am On May 17, 2013
nyere84: Yes, she is.

Plus, she got a body that can lure a monk into sin.
Nor bi monk u call am? Me I be sharp naija boi wey him sight dey at optimal level grin
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Nobody: 4:29am On May 17, 2013
Hard to judge style on headshots sad
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by coputa(m): 6:00am On May 17, 2013
Can somebody here name one actress that is more beautiful than Rita Dominic in Nollywood..,she is beautiful,elegant and she has the poise...when she talks, she exudes an angelic aura.....
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Nobody: 6:10am On May 17, 2013
50calibre: All I see is an actress with a massive fake hair on her head. No more no less!

My hair is fake (fake here means not my natural hair, of course a Brazilian hair) too, so? Who always carries their real hair around? Everybody wears fake hair, well by 'everybody' I mean every fashion forward females.. I totally didn't get your point sweetie, you should be punished for this :-|
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Nobody: 6:14am On May 17, 2013
My girl Rita, is definitely the most stylish African actress - oh yeah she is..
She understands Fashion and knows what works for her, make up, hair, clothes, she knows :-). Love her! Give her the damn award !
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Nobody: 6:18am On May 17, 2013
shadrach77: Rita! Rita! Rita! The daughter of Nwaturuocha ! How many times did I call you ? Go and marry !!! cheesy grin grin grin

Did she personally complain to you that she wanted to get married? If yes, keep urging her. :-). If no, please shut the hell up and mind your own damn business, its her fucking life. Ishie!
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Nobody: 8:51am On May 17, 2013
[quote
author=aurorae]

ummmm,just think of any average looking person,who has been polished and
shined by the good graces of having cash,then ure good to go.smiley[/quo

but the average looking American shined by the good graces of having cash won't beat RD in terms of fashion. Moreover, iKnow none.
So, prove me wrong with proofs.
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by icebebe(f): 9:11am On May 17, 2013
yuzedo: HELLLLLLLLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pliss nest time, always add her titule, SWEET miss rita dummmy-nik. kiss angry

ohhhhh Sweet Rita Dummy-nik. The only ice cream in my tea. tongue tongue tongue The ONLY sweet ice cream babes i can sale my Banana Island man shun for.... oh gordddd!!!!!! only one nite is my wishhhhh kiss kiss wink
yuh go soon enter market if u continue lik dis
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by noblementor: 9:11am On May 17, 2013
Rita is the most stylish African actress and she is very friendly grin grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by yunafa(f): 9:34am On May 17, 2013
super stylish no doubt but certainly not beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by BabeOnIdeas(f): 9:45am On May 17, 2013
the chic sure is stylish
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by valentinakel(f): 12:30pm On May 17, 2013
She is beautiful !
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 17, 2013
Yup very stylish!

Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by alemunile: 3:24pm On May 17, 2013
stylish sexy talent name it. But nobody want to make her there wife. now that say a lot about her. hey she can still be my side kicks.
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Sweetlemon(f): 3:33pm On May 17, 2013
Yield: She's not ugly. She just needs to smile naturally.

lol! she has this mbeke smile ehn
But she's definitely stylish
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by valicious1(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2013
Afam4eva: Rita Dominic is not that beautiful but when it comes to class and carriage, she's at the top. She's very attractive. let's give it to the Mbaise/Mbano girl.
go get ur facts right, Rita Dominic is from rivers state, Ndoni precisely & not mbaise\mbano.
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Afam4eva(m): 3:37pm On May 17, 2013
valicious1:
go get ur facts right, Rita Dominic is from rivers state, Ndoni precisely & not mbaise\mbano.
Do you have any proof?
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by valicious1(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2013
Mayor21: دجفطفطدجفطفطفجنسطفطفجفجفطفطنفجفجدافطفط فجدجفجفطفجنجسدندنفجنجنجفجفجنطفطسجفاسجفدجسجفجفج
you're very correct but i don't totally agree with ur 2nd point
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Afam4eva(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” / Dino Melaye And Emeka Ike Pictured Together / Ngozi Ezeonu At 'Briefcase' Premiere In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.