Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,328 members, 7,934,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:29 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander In Jacuzzi With Hollywood Star - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of A Nairalander In Jacuzzi With Hollywood Star (1487 Views)

Four Hot Unclad Chicks In A Jacuzzi Picture!!! / African Jacuzzi, Part 2, Pinging With Some Shepe, This Is Life Right Here / African Jacuzzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Nairalander In Jacuzzi With Hollywood Star by newgroom: 8:10am On May 16, 2013
How I go take start am sef?

Anyway.. As in... Abouteeee.... And emm... But emm.. Since this is the time of photo sharing, I say make me sef share this pix to encourage you that hardwork pays and that u can achieve anything in life, if you 'dream' it.

Here is yours truly in a jacuzzi with a top rated hossywood (as in Oshodi) star. Baba God noni!!!

I know some of you will say this OP don shak kain kain because una no dey see well. All na beef.

Now, if you want God to do ya own and get to frontpage, hit 'Like'... Thank you, thank you, ma people

Meanwhile, please how do you create topic? I want to post my JAMB result on nairaland...

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In Jacuzzi With Hollywood Star by nas4q(m): 8:27am On May 16, 2013
See what joblessness has done to you. May you receive your deliverance ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In Jacuzzi With Hollywood Star by JameyMaxwell(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2013
Ill like to flog this guy till he becomes sensible again.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In Jacuzzi With Hollywood Star by bayusman: 9:10am On May 16, 2013
Even if you flog him he won't just change..lol

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In Jacuzzi With Hollywood Star by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:13am On May 16, 2013
bayusman: Even if you flog him he won't just change..lol
The boy must be very stubborn

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In Jacuzzi With Hollywood Star by allwestafrican: 9:34am On May 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin
haters stop hating and crying this is hilarious
thumbs up celebrity

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In Jacuzzi With Hollywood Star by Ruq: 11:06am On May 16, 2013
Fuckin Hilarious!!!! Damn man! That jacuzzi, i his gat to be in it
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In Jacuzzi With Hollywood Star by vizboy(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2013
allwestafrican: grin grin grin grin
haters stop hating and crying this is hilarious
thumbs up celebrity
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dont mind them. Dex are jealous our nairaland celebrity
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In Jacuzzi With Hollywood Star by babadem2much(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2013
dis is hilarious, na inside basin dem sidon ni? c d guy by d left leg as e long like black board ruler. u go fia 9ja. abeg mods make dis make FP. very creative
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In Jacuzzi With Hollywood Star by Nobody: 4:10am On May 17, 2013
He beta say u mumu a jamb level , than say u go mumu at 40.
@ moderator if dis must Mk fp, redirect am as nairaland mumu of d year
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In Jacuzzi With Hollywood Star by Exponental(m): 6:37am On May 17, 2013
This is an old pix on NL. It can only be fun to newcomers alone.

(1) (Reply)

Football Vs Sex / Joke Of The Year 2014 / Joke Of D Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.