Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,063 members, 7,939,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? (10890 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night / An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by pappilo(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2013
vanstanzy: Men, do ur wife's help with washing the car?

Or cutting the grass or putting out the trash.

Your head dey there!

2 Likes

Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by ollysoft(m): 7:33pm On May 17, 2013
I dey try ooo... my baby is almost 2 months and we have started d vigil. Like yesterday I slept around 1:30 am and could only catch 5 hours sleep but I was very late to work dis morning. I am already thinking of how this night will be since I am to dash out to office around 6am 'morrow morning. The main thing is that the baby is sleeping now ready to wake up soonest. Guys, my wife no dey sleep at all oooo.
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by adetunrayo(f): 7:34pm On May 17, 2013
Mine would only peeps in and go back 2 sleep.I leave him because he needs d sleep.
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by IfyMeg(m): 7:35pm On May 17, 2013
chidindufrank: Why should I help her? Haven't you heard of " caring mothers from generation to generation trust indomie"? Did you hear caring fathers there If pikin begin cry I go leave dem for bed room go palour go sleep

There are 2 reasons why u can't help ur wife wit d child; is either u re irresponsible or u re not sure if d child is actually urs

2 Likes

Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by dayokanu(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2013
Say wetin happen
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by slimyem: 8:15pm On May 17, 2013
vanstanzy:

*Very funny!* U did the comparison not me. I only asked a harmless question][/b]n.
where you were going with ur so called harmless question was obvious. sell the pretence elsewhere !
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by LesbianBoy(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2013
Only JOBLESS men help with the baby at night!
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by vanstanzy(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2013
slimyem: where you were going with ur so called harmless question was obvious. sell the pretence elsewhere !

So u are now a soothsayer that can decipher my thought. WOW! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by Connoisseur(m): 8:32pm On May 17, 2013
When you ve got 6weeks old twins, dem no born you well make you leave them for wifey. I was even about to ask peeps here to pass ob the lullaby s they use cos i cant think of any tonite. it is really stressful but the resemblance of a smile from them kids makes it all go away

2 Likes

Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 17, 2013
My brother does. I stayed with them for a while after the wife gave birth. She only wakes up at night to breastfeed. After that he takes the baby and rocks her till she is asleep. Sometimes i wake up to help him out when the baby is crying too much and i know he is tired. The wife just sleeps on and i was not allowed to wake her embarassed embarassed

I really learnt a lot!
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 17, 2013
Connoisseur: When you ve got 6weeks old twins, dem no born you well make you leave them for wifey. I was even about to ask peeps here to pass ob the lullaby s they use cos i cant think of any tonite. it is really stressful but the resemblance of a smile from them kids makes it all go away
Wow!congrats baba beji! its not easy with one not to talk of 2.I think its better u look for somebody to augument with durin d day cos it will start telin on u 2 very soon.not easy at all.
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by Connoisseur(m): 9:03pm On May 17, 2013
^^Yeah we ve got lots of help, my motherinlaw, my mother and sometimes my sisters.
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by jeff1980(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅ do though м̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ wife will never allow U̶̲̥̅̊ τ̅☺ sleep In peace if Ȋ̝̊̅ didn't help her In nit.Anyway not because ☀̤̣̈̇f D̶̲̥̅̊α̲̅†̥ but because Ȋ̝̊̅ felt FO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я her cos I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not easy at all
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by vanstanzy(m): 9:21pm On May 17, 2013
Gombs:

Nice one bro!...and hell no...they won't...and they won't even help you do simple things like put on supersport channel on saturdays or help you put on your PS3 console

Or help you refill d fridge wen beer is almost out of stock

Ladies, why!?

SUPER!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by Daresh(f): 9:51pm On May 17, 2013
Oh yes he helped a lot. He would carry the baby while I got some well deserved rest. We strictly breast fed so I was up doing the feeding but I made sure he woke up to. "Sweetie I need water" ! I need a back rub! "Please carry the baby".! I just can't imagine doing it alone. I don't look forward to doing it again though, I can't imagine going bk to the days of no sleep.
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by Kajina: 10:08pm On May 17, 2013
tspun: does ur wife help in paying the bride price. If u say yes that some wife help then i say yes some husband help in carryin the baby also.

Wow! So paying bride price means your wife becomes a maid . You and those guys who gave you a "like" are birds of the same feathers angry
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 17, 2013
vanstanzy:

Guy, u are slowly but surely killing ur body. shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided

You could be right bro, but been on this for a long time, and I feel ok.
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by roselynbas(f): 11:22pm On May 17, 2013
bebe2: Yep, mine did. Only becos I won't let him get away wit it.

I get up nd I will wake him nicely, "honey pls I need babies bottle, darling I need his dummy" dat normally works.

If it don't I wud give him the baby and go down stairs after all I don try.

We both enjoy making the baby, I carried the pregnancy, suffered the morning sickness, got the stretch marks, went thru the labour pains, shocked den u show up give am ur name and ur papa name, den u no go help to look after am?
haba!! who dey cry dey sey road o

grin grin grin. My dear i like your style!
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by roselynbas(f): 11:25pm On May 17, 2013
poshdiva: My brother does. I stayed with them for a while after the wife gave birth. She only wakes up at night to breastfeed. After that he takes the baby and rocks her till she is asleep. Sometimes i wake up to help him out when the baby is crying too much and i know he is tired. The wife just sleeps on and i was not allowed to wake her embarassed embarassed

I really learnt a lot!

Who is complaining? I see a simple solution here: pack out!

1 Like

Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 17, 2013
This is a jigsaw issue. I pity mothers for the stress they pass through especially night wahala but nna, I don't know if I will be able to do it. God help give me strength cos I wont like to see ha suffer that stress alone

Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by vanbonattel: 11:28pm On May 17, 2013
I will help you carry the baby, then when you sleep I will squeeze a valium5 into her mouth, she go sleep for 2 days while I catch my sleep, which kain nonsense........
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by roselynbas(f): 11:28pm On May 17, 2013
Connoisseur: When you ve got 6weeks old twins, dem no born you well make you leave them for wifey. I was even about to ask peeps here to pass ob the lullaby s they use cos i cant think of any tonite. it is really stressful but the resemblance of a smile from them kids makes it all go away

U could sing this:

Who are the people in your neighbourhood
In your neighbourhood
In your neighbourhood say

who are the people in your neighbourhood
they are the people that you meet each day.
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by vanbonattel: 11:30pm On May 17, 2013
ollysoft: I dey try ooo... my baby is almost 2 months and we have started d vigil. Like yesterday I slept around 1:30 am and could only catch 5 hours sleep but I was very late to work dis morning. I am already thinking of how this night will be since I am to dash out to office around 6am 'morrow morning. The main thing is that the baby is sleeping now ready to wake up soonest. Guys, my wife no dey sleep at all oooo.

It is her job, she should do it. I pay the damn bills man! and if you get sacked for sleeping on duty, your wife will feed you baby bre,st milk!
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by roselynbas(f): 11:31pm On May 17, 2013
LesbianBoy: Only JOBLESS men help with the baby at night!

You wouldn't know anything about making babies. After all u dey drill hole or them dey drill your hole at night. Idiot!!!
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by Connoisseur(m): 2:53am On May 18, 2013
roselynbas:

U could sing this:

Who are the people in your neighbourhood
In your neighbourhood
In your neighbourhood say

who are the people in your neighbourhood
they are the people that you meet each day.

lol ...thanks
your song came in handy
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by Nobody: 3:03am On May 18, 2013
NEVER. Ive done it all completely alone. Yay for Mothers!

Without us, these fools wouldnt have children to carry their names. wink
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by dayokanu(m): 3:45am On May 18, 2013
SniperInADiaper: NEVER. Ive done it all completely alone. Yay for Mothers!

The foool who who got you pregnant or the one whose name you are carrying

3 Likes

Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:27am On May 18, 2013
Not married yet but A̶̲̥̅m loving this thread! Kudos Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ mothers world wide, I can feel Uя̲̅ pain
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by Nobody: 6:46am On May 18, 2013
dayokanu:

cry cry
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by vanstanzy(m): 7:26am On May 18, 2013
dayokanu:

SUPER ANSWER!
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by Nobody: 8:57am On May 18, 2013
SniperInADiaper: NEVER. Ive done it all completely alone. Yay for Mothers!

This has loads of meaning
Re: Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? by folowo(m): 10:22am On May 18, 2013
i do help my wife...even sometime i will tell her to sleep if is what i can handle myself..i think we need to help our wives so that they can look good and not looking old...thanks may God bless our wives [color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ovulation And Pregnancy / MUST WATCH: How To Organize A Nigerian Children's Party In London [video] / Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.