Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,262 members, 7,947,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

You Have Business Idea, But No Money... Good News! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Have Business Idea, But No Money... Good News! (931 Views)

One Crazy Idea But Sure Money / Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money / Have You Got A Business Idea But Need Funds To Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have Business Idea, But No Money... Good News! by victoriajoshua: 9:57am On May 16, 2013
I am going to expose some source/ investors that can give out unsecure loan for small business start-up entrepreneur .An unsecured loans is either personal or business loans, where you don’ t have to keep any thing to get the loan sanctioned, they would help you if you don’t have anything to use as a collateral security.

If you are looking for cash loans, it will be the best if you go for the unsecured loans as the payment; rate of interest and the tenure of the loan are very good and can be altered as per your needs and requirements. You will get personal/business loan if only you can provide the information listed below.
Bellow are the list of documents that are required:

A business plan - The business plan show the lender not only why you want a small business loan but what you plan to do with the money.

Cash flow projections - The first question any lender has is, will you be able to repay the loan?. Your business's cash flow projections give lenders concrete financial data that they can use to assess this risk.

A statement of your personal financial status - A list of your personal assets and debts to give the lender a fuller financial picture. This one is easier to draft

I can help you with the business plan and other required documents I used to get soft loan to launch my 6 restaurants plus list of investors that are ready to finance your business without much questions.

To get a small business loan proposal plus list of investors call 08120210021, or you may also email me on victoriajoshu@gmail.com

I wish you success in your business.
Victoria Joshua
Re: You Have Business Idea, But No Money... Good News! by OCTAVO: 10:39am On May 16, 2013
Yeah, it will surprise you to hear that you can make over 50k a month by rendering some certain services! This is very very real!!!
Has it occured to you that people opt for a change of vehicle head lamps when they become old and dirty?
The solution is here!!!
I will teach you how to make a particular kind of solution for cleaning dirty vehicle head lamps.
Ordinarily, water, soaps and any detergent can't get rid of this dirts.
So, people usually opt for buying new head lamps which is very expensive.
This my solution is a virgin idea which is very easy to make just by following some few steps. And guess what, I've made lots of cool cash from this idea.
Let's assume a head lamp is being sold for 10k, all i need do is to charge you 2k for cleaning it for you, which will become sparkling clean. Won't you rather opt for the later option?
Yes!!! That's the idea. Cleaning head lamps are cheaper, so vehicle owners go for that option.
Just imagine that you are the only one doing this work in your locality?
Can you count the number of cars in your town or state? They are in multiples of thousands.
And the good thing is that customers will always be referred to you once you do a very good job!
Give this business a thought and your life will change for real.
Enough of sitting down at home and doing nothing!
You can also join me in making cool cash.
If you are interested, you can reach me on whatsapp: 08035387564
Or mail me: omortorla@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Is The MTN Magic Sim Still Working? / Help!!!!! / How To Shop On Major US Online Shops including eBay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.