Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,495 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Am Fed Up, I May Abandon It ,your Advice Pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Am Fed Up, I May Abandon It ,your Advice Pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1087 Views)

I Am Fed Up With Nasty Xperiences Wit Mechanics. Pls Read & Gi'me Wise Advice. / She's 22/23 Years...planning To Buy Car. Advice Pls / Which Is More Economical Between Toyota Camry 1998_2004 & Benz C200. Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Fed Up, I May Abandon It ,your Advice Pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by bayour80: 11:31am On May 16, 2013
i bought my 1997 deawoo expero last december,direct from cotonou,there was no gas in the ac system when it came, i filled the gas,after that, when i on it ,it will be making some noise,i took it to another expert and he said the first person that filled the gas didnt oil the compressor before filling it,therefore, he released the gas and oil it and refilled the gas again and it started working again. i used occasionally for like two weeks again and it stoped working,i took to repairer and they discovered that the fan belt had cut off or removed, me bought another fan belt and fixed it only for the compressor to be getting hooked and they concluded the compressor is not good again. last week i bought another compressor,only for it to start making some noise and later hooked again just like the first one. pls what causing the compressor to be getting hooked? or i should abandon the ac? thanks i will appreciate all your professional advice.
Re: Am Fed Up, I May Abandon It ,your Advice Pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 16, 2013
don't abandon the car. abandon the technician. He might be using a lower grade compressor . get the right compressor and enjoy
Re: Am Fed Up, I May Abandon It ,your Advice Pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by bayour80: 2:35pm On May 16, 2013
tanx,am not talking of abadoning the car but the usage of the ac
brosss: don't abandon the car. abandon the technician. He might be using a lower grade compressor . get the right compressor and enjoy
Re: Am Fed Up, I May Abandon It ,your Advice Pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jodeci(m): 11:58pm On May 16, 2013
Hooking simply means the bearings in the compressor are bad.u dont have to replace the compressor,u only have to change the bearing.Make sure the belt is aligned well,it might br responsible for damaging the bearings.
Re: Am Fed Up, I May Abandon It ,your Advice Pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by BTT(m): 1:13am On May 17, 2013
jodeci: Hooking simply means the bearings in the compressor are bad.u dont have to replace the compressor,u only have to change the bearing.Make sure the belt is aligned well,it might br responsible for damaging the bearings.

Dazzall!
Re: Am Fed Up, I May Abandon It ,your Advice Pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by bayour80: 9:39am On May 17, 2013
THANKS,AM TIRED OF ALL THESE ARTISANS(AC REPAIRERS,MECHANICS,REWIRE) IN ABUJA,THEY ALL OUT JUST MILK YOU DRY INSTEAD OF DOING A THOROUGH JOB!

(1) (Reply)

Gearbox Problems / 2 Incredible Exterior Car Paint Job... / Photo: Stick Vs Automatic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.