Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,969 members, 7,933,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:04 AM

Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno (27959 Views)

Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics / BOKO HARAM: Sambisa Forest As Big As Enugu —buratai / Women Rescued From Boko Haram Sambisa Had Been Communicating With Militants - NA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by wyteman101(m): 5:03pm On May 16, 2013
May God help them to eradicate the mess in this country.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by babaireti(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2013
fluteman:

Most comments here are from Ibos and are quite typical and expected. Statements like " kill women and children, pregnant women" without bordering if they ar innocent just shows the typical selfish , hateful and unbalanced attitude of the people of the south east...no wonder the civil war and what heppened to them.

As soon as they got some power, they decided to invade the south west with lagos on their mind, starting from Ore, claiming they were the strongest army in Africa. well, the southwest people who were reluctant to join the war had to come out and Biafra became history

It can be said that Biafra might have succeeded if the ibos were less delusional, but alas its hardwired in their DNA and this is the reason why they will always lose out.

Coming to this subject, a discerning person will note the pattern of comments and see the easterners are taken it as a sectional issue ( as usual)instead of a security issue. some peeps are already praising Ihejirika ahead of the Army.

Hell yeah let Boko Haram be defeated by God's grace, but why wish for the total destruction of innocent people of the
North because they have terrorist amongst them? why pray for slaughter of babies and pregnant women? rape of young girls and women? because they are not Ibos?

Nemesis always catch up and what you wish for others will come back to haunt you ( as you caused before, following this same path)

My guy i assume you are Ibo but you will notice your opinion contradicts the majority of your people.

For well meaning Nigerians, please pray for the success of the military and also the safety of all innocents in this conflict. May God help us all

May God increase you in wisdom and intellect,You have said it all.

5 Likes

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 16, 2013
I wish our soldiers a successful operation!

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by bxcode(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2013
Okija juju:

They need to evacuate there now!! angry The president might just order a nuclear strike on that state soon.
Rotflmao! Guy you bad o gringringringringrin
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by signalpower: 5:17pm On May 16, 2013
i want to follow in this operation clear the enemy Boko haram
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by babadem2much(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2013
gentlemen its high time! lets go

its better we settle dis once n for all gents

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by pmc01(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2013
Hypocrites that didn't speak against amnesty for ND Militants, but are happy that both the guilty and innocent be crushed. I'm not surprised!
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by topmostg: 5:52pm On May 16, 2013
dgitrader: Source: http://beegeagle./

omo, these soldiers kit up oooo, boko haram don die!
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by str8talk1: 6:09pm On May 16, 2013
Pls,som1 shld ask d so-called Desert Force if they hv common equipment(i.e. heat seeking sensors,Laser Rangefinder,etc),devices(gps,digital compass,infared googles) & maps to work with.
The Muslim man in charge of SAT 1 & SAT 2 shld b replaced wt a non-Northern muslim so dat d security agencies can hv access to real-time live feeds from these satelite pics & vids. In other words,d CTU of d Nigerian security agencies shld take over the operational division of this agency for effective policing of our borders.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 16, 2013
Burger01:

...and how about the innocent kids, mothers, fathers, uncles, aunts and sisters those pigs sent to great beyonds via bombings at the bus parks, homes and police stations? These people are animals and must be treated as such.. Take your sympathy elsewhere..

It's all about 'an eye for and eye'.. kill by the sword and DIE by the sword..

sad

After that nko?

When did retaliation become a Christianity angle?
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 16, 2013
I no wan hear story...all I want is Shekau's head angry
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by taju4free(m): 6:30pm On May 16, 2013
Good development
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by belovedaja(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2013
tomakint: Thumbs up to Gen. Ihejirika on this one! To the new improved Nigerian Army, I say kill them (Boko Haram) all!
why call Ihejirika, is he the president, CDS, NSA or defence minister
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by leksgcfr(m): 7:34pm On May 16, 2013
babyosisi: You people should pray for me,I have family members still there

tell them to relocate otherwise they be gone. For no time to act except now. Infact as a matter of fact, the military should pack the civillians in a quarter and anoint the BH with drones of oil.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by meforyou1(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2013
Only 2000 troops? Why not 200,000 with only one mandate - to wipe out borno, yobe and chad from face of the earth. Those bstard terrorists killed a very good and dear friend of mine in damaturu. And I can't wait to join the army. And go on a 1-man journey to obliterate the pig eating, stick chewing terrorists
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 16, 2013
This is emotional for me
The phones there are not working
We can't reach my family members there
I have sent them messages everywhere including Facebook ,no responses
Those in Nigeria can't contact them either
These people were asked to come home and they didn't listen
One is about to graduate from UNImaid,the other is a doctor at a hospital there married to a local and we have no clue and just pray they are safe.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by dokunbam(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2013
smoke them out.

and their fathers

awon were

no mercy for them oo

cos they show no mercy too

no retreat no surrender
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by slimxcoded: 9:57pm On May 16, 2013
Okija juju:

They need to evacuate there now!! angry The president might just order a nuclear strike on that state soon.

hahaha........lol grin
Okija juju:

hahaha........lol
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by gemini35(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2013
This one na genesis,bastards,let me ask oo?why did presdo exclude kano,
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Feraz(m): 11:23pm On May 16, 2013
fluteman:

Most comments here are from Ibos and are quite typical and expected. Statements like " kill women and children, pregnant women" without bordering if they ar innocent just shows the typical selfish , hateful and unbalanced attitude of the people of the south east...no wonder the civil war and what heppened to them.

As soon as they got some power, they decided to invade the south west with lagos on their mind, starting from Ore, claiming they were the strongest army in Africa. well, the southwest people who were reluctant to join the war had to come out and Biafra became history

It can be said that Biafra might have succeeded if the ibos were less delusional, but alas its hardwired in their DNA and this is the reason why they will always lose out.

Coming to this subject, a discerning person will note the pattern of comments and see the easterners are taken it as a sectional issue ( as usual)instead of a security issue. some peeps are already praising Ihejirika ahead of the Army.

Hell yeah let Boko Haram be defeated by God's grace, but why wish for the total destruction of innocent people of the
North because they have terrorist amongst them? why pray for slaughter of babies and pregnant women? rape of young girls and women? because they are not Ibos?

Nemesis always catch up and what you wish for others will come back to haunt you ( as you caused before, following this same path)

My guy i assume you are Ibo but you will notice your opinion contradicts the majority of your people.

For well meaning Nigerians, please pray for the success of the military and also the safety of all innocents in this conflict. May God help us all
Honestly, where in the article was Igbo mentioned?? You just concluded that most comments here were from them? I really don't like the way you're going. I know I'm not exempted from insults so I wouldn't bother replying anyone who does that.

Just hoping the Nigerian army to be professional about this operation and may God protect the innocent ones.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by topmostg: 11:43pm On May 16, 2013
babyosisi: This is emotional for me
The phones there are not working[b]
We can't reach my family members there[/b]
One is about to graduate from UNImaid,the other is a doctor at a hospital there married to a local and we have no clue and just pray they are safe.
i can bet my ba^lls "that the work of the military".- communications jammed in the area....
Its about time the forces should be tech-savvy..
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Obiagu1(m): 12:18am On May 17, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Nor be all dis1 i wan hear. Bring me d head of shekau, abu qaqa & co. Go boys go go go

I heard Shekau is in Oshogbo while his men fight in Bornu State.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by joeyfire(m): 8:27am On May 17, 2013
fluteman:

Wetin bring igbos enter this ome now? You trained bigots should get a life fast. Did you not see an igbo lady on this thread expressing fear over her loved ones ober there? Your kindergarten spin on history is your own loss. I pray every boko haram operative is hunted down and shot. If you are sad about that possibility find your way to borno and fight the army

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by joeyfire(m): 8:32am On May 17, 2013
fluteman:

Wetin bring igbos enter this ome now? You trained bigots should get a life fast. Did you not see an igbo lady on this thread expressing fear over her loved ones ober there? Your kindergarten spin on history is your own loss. I lost a colleague in kano, a newlywed who wasn't igbo for goodness sake. I pray every boko haram operative is hunted down and shot. If you are sad about that possibility find your way to borno and fight the army

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by tomakint: 9:05am On May 17, 2013
Okija juju:
Kai this Okija_Juju toooooooo funnnnnyyyyy die cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by tomakint: 9:15am On May 17, 2013
me_for_you: Only 2000 troops? Why not 200,000 with only one mandate - to wipe out borno, yobe and chad from face of the earth. Those bstard terrorists killed a very good and dear friend of mine in damaturu. And I can't wait to join the army. And go on a 1-man journey to obliterate the pig eating, stick chewing terrorists
My guy I share your pain jare, but I must confess you are one funny dude with what you got up here cheesy cheesy *tomakint still laughing*
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by obxddon(m): 9:23am On May 17, 2013
While I Love some part of your comment,I totally detest the manner in which you quickly tribalized the comments here...We all have read and seen on TV the menace the BH bois have caused and we all want them eradicated...How can u say one comment is from an Ibo man or not....Please always check your comments and facts before you make your postings
fluteman:

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Nobody: 9:57am On May 17, 2013
babyosisi: This is emotional for me
The phones there are not working
We can't reach my family members there

You and you family are all fucktards.............. If you r IBO then Ara gbagbuo unu nile....pls dont disturbs us with your families stu.pidity. Since they refused to come back send them bomb proof.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by gbrookes02: 1:09pm On May 17, 2013
One of the steps in best dealing with Boko-Haram and all other criminals as well is to allow all the people to be able to freely and properly arm themselves so that they can properly defend themselves, love ones, properties, etc. A people that is disarmed are most vulnerable to, and is just sitting ducks for all sorts of criminals who will still have their guns irrespective of the law. Its only the law abiding citizens who will not have any arms. More guns in everybody's hands will result in less crime. And anyone who uses their gun to defend themselves, etc. the government is not suppose to harass such persons for defending themselves.

When seconds count the police and military at best are minutes away. Also remember until the police arrives it is just you and the criminal(s) alone. The police can't be here, there and everywhere at the same time to protect you and everyone else. You is suppose to be your best protection at all times. No one else can do it as go as you to protect yourself at all times.

If the police can't 100% protect the prisons (from weapons, drugs, etc. getting in) where they have the greatest control then how can they protect you and the whole country at 100%. We all need to stop living in fools' paradise.

For more the issue of when a people is armed and allowed to defend themselves results in less crime, and when a people is disarmed by their government results in more crime including tyranny by their governments see the articles and audios to the links below:

1. A BRIEF AND BLOODY HISTORY OF GUN CONTROL
by Anthony Gucciardi
April 29th, 2013
Updated 05/04/2013 at 11:51 pm

http://www.storyleak.com/a-brief-and-bloody-history-of-gun-control/#ixzz2TJF6C9tu

2. Gun Control and Political Correctness
by Robert Anderson

http://lewrockwell.com/orig6/anderson-r7.1.1.html

3. Fact-Free Crusades
by Thomas Sowell

http://lewrockwell.com/sowell/sowell131.html

4. On the Divine Right and Duty of Self-Defense

http://gunowners.org/op05082012mc.htm

5. How are gun rights God-given and inalienable?

http://gunowners.org/op05102012awr.htm

6. The Second Amendment: A Knife in a Gunfight

http://www.kingdompromises.org/kingdompromises_audio/2ndamendment.mp3

7. The Biblical Doctrine of Self Defense, Pt. 1 by Pastor John Weaver

http://www.kingdompromises.org/kingdompromises_audio/weaver-defense-1.mp3

8. The Biblical Doctrine of Self Defense, Pt. 2 by Pastor John Weaver

http://www.kingdompromises.org/kingdompromises_audio/weaver-defense-2.mp3

9. Frontline Fellowship
Articles - Gun Control, Self Defence & The Bible
http://www.frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=28&Itemid=195

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? / Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates / Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.