Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,689 members, 7,979,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:23 AM

Nigerian Court In A Petrol Station - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Court In A Petrol Station (580 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Tanker Explodes At A Petrol Station In Kano This Morning. Photos / Siblings Burnt In Osogbo Petrol Station Fire Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Court In A Petrol Station by speaktome(m): 3:29pm On May 16, 2013
I am very much happy that Nairaland has kept me busy for some time now because i have been traveling to all nooks and crownies of the country sitting small and medium scale palm kernel oil extracting factory for my Nairaland clients.

Today is a memorable day to me as i was travling to Benin to install a palm kernel oil Expeller for Lt. Adesina T. S
It was around 12 p.m that d bus i boarded to Benin was been stoped by the FRSC and was been given a 2 count charges:
1. Driving without a comprehensive manifest
2. The passenger not fastning his seat belt though this was a faulse charge as all of us in the bus were eye witness 2 that.

Immediatly we were been charged 2 court nd on getting to the court, it was a non-functoning petrol station as you can see in this pictures and b4 our case was been called up, it was around 4:30 because of a lot of cases the Judge was treating..
We paid a fine of N4000 and left and i took it that "it is better to be late than the Late.

Fellow Nairalanders, does Nigerian court work till evening?

(1) (Reply)

An Online Career Show,first Of It Kind In Nigeria - What Do You Think? / 10 Signs That Shows U Need To Grow Up!!! / Bedroom Inequality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.