Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,305 members, 7,881,127 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:04 PM

Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe (19783 Views)

Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday / EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London / PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by bodmasfem(m): 4:22am On May 17, 2013
solomon111: Dino melaye of all people?
Lol.
Though adoke orubebe and diezani are very corrupt individuals,dino melaye is not fit to accuse them.

sir, if u accuse them, we will appreciate it. because we know that u are fit !!
Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by Xfactoria: 4:30am On May 17, 2013
successcertain:

Why should he be taken serious? Rallying and wearing funny dress with tag on your hand is nothing serious in tackling corruption and greed that has destroyed and ruined our cultural value of honesty, humility and openness. Aint you tired of been a race of robot forever depending on the imperialist master know for greed, corrupt, selfishness and hates base on superiority? Serious reconstruction is needed folk the colonial master love corrupt leader and imposed them on us, is not your vote that count.

You are one of the hopeless people I'm talking about! Why shouldn't we turn to the West? You said they love corrupt leaders but Ibori is in prison today thanks to the UK government. What is wrong in Dina reaching out to the US for help if he finds no hope in our corruption laden law enforcement agencies and the judiciary?

Dino is doing it the way he knows best and at least, he is doing something. What have you done other than coming on the internet to spew rubbish about what someone else is doing?

9 Likes

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by Nobody: 4:47am On May 17, 2013
SEEMESEEMEO: Dino melaye or whatsoever you call yourself....ask the american govt to revoke the visa of your god father*TINUBU*........I wonder why this so call oppositions are so keen on seeing this govt fail...you were the once that asked for amnesty for boko haram,you condemned the declaration of state of emergency in the affected states....you speak of corruption at the federal level but forgets Tinubu and co are embezzling lagos state's funds and other western state's.....you are all hypocrites,I would rather stay with the current govt than allow myself to be fooled by your antics...NOICE MAKERS!
Helloooo, are u wit us. undecided
Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by ibkgab001: 5:51am On May 17, 2013
It is rather unfortunate I found my self in this type of a country ...but I pledge to NIgeria my country angry
Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by Nobody: 5:52am On May 17, 2013
I am beginning to believe the words of FELA when he said that in Nigeria when you pray (or protest) for Nigeria, the dividends will be enjoyed by a few pple. Just look at oshiomole and the whole NLC thing. Who is in the govt house now? How have all these protests helped the common Nigerian. Let me bring something to your knowledge. The reason why corruption can't be stopped in Nigeria is because we have and have supported a culture of corruption. Aren't our leaders corrupt? How many people in power pay for their corrupt practices? Look at the NNPC and subsidy issue, the otedola and that yeye short senator man's issue, the pension scam. In fact I can go on and on. How many of them have paid for their crimes? In the U.S (or any serious country for that matter) all these people will be in jail! But in Nigeria they still give interviews and fight for new posts (see tafa balogun and that man called bode george). If Dino melaye likes let him match from lagos to white house in washington and let him brainwash some brainless people to follow him. Na dem sabi. Final word: It is only in Nigeria that we will support pastors flying to and fro with private jets when 90 percent of our federal roads are riddled with potholes. Who is fooling who?

3 Likes

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by Pataki: 5:54am On May 17, 2013
Fogman: GEJ should investigate these 3 Ministers. Corruption allegation against the 0inisters in particular has been reoccuring. "No smoke without fire"

You mean corruption should investigate its own ministers of corruption?

How flattering!

6 Likes

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by MSEdLAW(m): 6:19am On May 17, 2013
spongeback: Dino melaye always leading anti- corruption crusades hope you aint got skeletons in your cupboard. smiley
The usual dogmatic question.. Exploring avenues to intimidate anti-graft crusaders... Tell ur father to stop looting naijas commonwealth.. Bimbo!

1 Like

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by GraphicsPlus(m): 6:19am On May 17, 2013
This Dino of a man is not even ashamed of himself. He should go and bury his face in shame for fighting in the house of representatives when he was there. He taught our youths that two wrongs make a right. He should just go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by Burger01(m): 6:21am On May 17, 2013
Little wonder somebody somewhere wanted Dino Melaye dead and assassinated. Their plans no go work IJN..

Good one Dino. You are one of the fearless few..

sad

1 Like

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by sustainme: 6:22am On May 17, 2013
Who are the gullible Nigerians? we all need to rise up against cuuruption, if an incurupt person cannot lead the crusade whoever wants to lead it should and can be hijack by good people. plz stop critisising the man, i love his courage[. quote author=Truckpusher]And gullible Nigerian youths are following him abt protesting with him...smh[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by Tolexander: 6:40am On May 17, 2013
Aifey: he did. He personally fought n removed Patricia Eteh
he never fought the removal mr man!
He was one of the few people that took side. People even thought they were dating!

1 Like

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by ujchief(m): 6:43am On May 17, 2013
I'm beginning to like this Dino guy. All those talking bad of him in this thread should bury their head in shame. Someone is bold enough to challenge the unchecked atrocities of our so called leaders and you're hew spewing thrash!
If and only if we have people like him in all 36 states of the country, our leaders will have a rethink for good.

1 Like

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by aikeron: 6:46am On May 17, 2013
Tolexander: Had Dino Melaye tried something like this when he was in the house, i would give kudos to him and respect his courage against corruption!

Dont be daft, use ur brain. How wud u have all the time as a lawmaker to engage in and organize all these anti-corruption activites? I think he's got all the time now, and having been an HOR member, he's got experience and 1st hand access to certain secrets in the goverment circles.

1 Like

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by movein: 6:47am On May 17, 2013
Saint Chukz: When this matter hots up further and gets a well pronounced mention on front-page then..i will give an approporiate comment but for now, i comment my reserve.
Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by funnyx(m): 6:50am On May 17, 2013
successcertain:

Why should he be taken serious? Rallying and wearing funny dress with tag on your hand is nothing serious in tackling corruption and greed that has destroyed and ruined our cultural value of honesty, humility and openness. Aint you tired of been a race of robot forever depending on the imperialist master know for greed, corrupt, selfishness and hates base on superiority? Serious reconstruction is needed folk the colonial master love corrupt leader and imposed them on us, is not your vote that count.

Blah blah blah blah blah. ......
Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by networkrecharg: 6:51am On May 17, 2013
apacheguy: If we can all rise against corruption it'll surely die in no tym....Dino thumbs up!
Thank you dino, we all niaralanders support you through dis fight. Call me 08032724753
Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by Nobody: 6:52am On May 17, 2013
So dino melaye goes around paying small small children and touts and gives them uniform to wear and join the protest. He should go and sit down for shit. If he has strong evidence of corruption on GEJ (I can't speak for others) let him bring it out and show us and stop making noise. He is just playing by the book of the northerners because they promised him an oil block if they gets back to power.

2 Likes

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by ZN2: 6:57am On May 17, 2013
So some group of folks "demand" a Visa Ban on Government Officials?

What a clueless bunch.

gboss4sure: So dino melaye goes around paying small small children and touts and gives them uniform to wear and join the protest. He should go and sit down for shit. If he has strong evidence of corruption on GEJ (I can't speak for others) let him bring it out and show us and stop making noise. He is just playing by the book of the northerners because they promised him an oil block if they gets back to power.

My point exactly. As 2015 draws near, you're bound to see lots of "drama". We need to be careful of these wolves in sheeps clothing who may be seeking to "contest", come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by Tolexander: 7:03am On May 17, 2013
aikeron:

Dont be daft, use ur brain. How wud u have all the time as a lawmaker to engage in and organize all these anti-corruption activites? I think he's got all the time now, and having been an HOR member, he's got experience and 1st hand access to certain secrets in the goverment circles.
did he not have the time to himself to spent all the allowances and constituency allowances given to them when he was a member?

How many members of the house did he severely criticised for their corruption?

3 Likes

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by fkaz(m): 7:07am On May 17, 2013
[size=14pt]like him or hate him, dino still remain the best anti-corruption crusader we have for now. [/size]
Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by feminineA: 7:11am On May 17, 2013
Nigerian youth are so gullible! The me dino in the house chopping our money then and after the violence became anti corruption figher!
Why USA? Notice me by force. Any man that impregnants a woman and does not have the liver or not man enough to accept responsibility of such innocent child is corrupt full stop

1 Like

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by maasoap(m): 7:24am On May 17, 2013
[quote author=X-factoria]
Till date, I am not aware that anyone has leveled corruption against him. He has not been a guest of EFCC yet so give him a benefit of doubt and support his fight against corruption.
This is the problem with many of us who mouth change and lament corruption in Nigeria. When we see people trying their best to expose corrupt practices, we begin to doubt their motives and run them down.
Thanks my man. And to imagine that these are d people who recognizes corruption as our problem!
Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by Fidtad: 7:35am On May 17, 2013
successcertain:

I wonder how some guys reason. just read ur text again.
Does it make any sense to u.
Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by GoodSamaritan: 8:02am On May 17, 2013
lol...I guess Dino is a Nollywood Standup Comedian.

Am I right?

1 Like

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by romanlaw(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2013
Na today............anyone can go and hire crowd in the name of protest.

2 Likes

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by Nobody: 8:33am On May 17, 2013
DINO AN ANTI-CORRUPTION CRUSADER? shocked
WHAT A JOKE
I PITY ALL WHO FOLLOW HIM SHA

AND B4 U START HURLING INSULTS AT ME
MAYBE U SHOULD DO A RESEARCH ON THE MAN CALLED DINO

1 Like

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by tallceejay(m): 8:47am On May 17, 2013
Tolexander: Had Dino Melaye tried something like this when he was in the house, i would give kudos to him and respect his courage against corruption!

Exactly! They always wait till they are out of favour with the govt or the chopping spree and cry out corruption! What does that speak of him ?? No doubt, the facts are well stated

2 Likes

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by lekantruth: 8:53am On May 17, 2013
I have given up hope on this entity call Nigeria. It is so pathetic to hear the youths of this country make comments that are disguising and bias while we suppose to tackle issues with open and clear minds. If Dino is corrupt, or better still wants political relevant, is not an issue here. The issue is that this country has been milked dried and our future mortgaged by some few politicians that have held our jugular and ready to snuff-out life out of us but instead we are busy accusing one another based on political, tribal and religion affiliations. The question we should ask ourselves is 'Is this protest justify or not?. The Boko Haram and the kidnapping challenging we are facing currently are all due to corruption and inept attitude of our leaders. The youth future had been mortgaged and its now the survival of the fittest issue where you look for any means of surviving. Let us rise up and take this fight to the doorsteps of our enemies (the leaders) or for how long are we going to continue and watch our future and the future of our children's children destroy even before it started. Prosperity will not forgive us if we do nothing. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by Ogbonnagba(m): 8:54am On May 17, 2013
Do they have to do this before they actually fight corruption? this is to show how powerless the E.F.C.C are
Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by anonimi: 8:55am On May 17, 2013
Tolexander: he never fought the removal mr man!
He was one of the few people that took side. People even thought they were dating!

Thank you o jare for trying to rescue some of these MUGUs who get carried away easily by born-to-gain so called Anti Corruption crusaders who are themselves corruption personified with their rent-a-crowd publicity and propaganda stunts.

This is a man who was and still is swimming in & sleeping with corruption starting with the illegitimate salaries he RECEIVED in the NASS that he is yet to refund and the loot shared with disgraced Speaker, Foluke Etteh whom he was ready to VIOLENTLY defend as shown in the picture below.

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3VudGl0bGVkLmJtcHw2MDA=[/img]

Honourable(?) Dino obviously is a lawless man that is why he has not thought it fit to approach the courts in Nigeria or the US with whatever evidence he has of corruption against the three people. He prefers the populist option of seeking visa ban from the US. Did he not sue Asari Dokubo recently for his press conference YET he cannot sue for corruption allegations for which he obviously has evidence.
And those who should know better are already getting high and praising him to heavens.
SMH

He obviously knows nothing about MORAL corruption otherwise he should be taking care of his baba mama Bisi Ibidapo-Obe and their baby that he has abandoned.

3 Likes

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by tallceejay(m): 8:55am On May 17, 2013
feminine A: Nigerian youth are so gullible! The me dino in the house chopping our money then and after the violence became anti corruption figher!
Why USA? Notice me by force. Any man that impregnants a woman and does not have the liver or not man enough to accept responsibility of such innocent child is corrupt full stop
I totally agree with you...
You think USA is foolish ? Why didn't he cry out when he was in the house ? Right in the middle of d chopping spree, but he didn't, probably because he was a beneficiary, now he's ousted from his seat, he's become a corruption fighter...he wud have been sorta a martyr if he started crying out when in power

2 Likes

Re: Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe by Rhapsody1(f): 9:05am On May 17, 2013
X-factoria:

Till date, I am not aware that anyone has leveled corruption against him. He has not been a guest of EFCC yet so give him a benefit of doubt and support his fight against corruption.

This is the problem with many of us who mouth change and lament corruption in Nigeria. When we see people trying their best to expose corrupt practices, we begin to doubt their motives and run them down.

Does it matter if he is doing it for popularity or whatever as long as he is actually making valid allegations? Does it matter where he is coming from (whether he used to be one of them or not) as long as he is helping us to see where to channel our aggression? Does it matter if he hasn't picked on everyone else yet as long as those he has picked on are not innocent?

We are just a bunch of hypocrites in this country!
X-factoria:

You are one of the hopeless people I'm talking about! Why shouldn't we turn to the West? You said they love corrupt leaders but Ibori is in prison today thanks to the UK government. What is wrong in Dina reaching out to the US for help if he finds no hope in our corruption laden law enforcement agencies and the judiciary?

Dino is doing it the way he knows best and at least, he is doing something. What have you done other than coming on the internet to spew rubbish about what someone else is doing?

Knowing that there are still people who think this way gladdens my heart. The important thing is that someone backed his words with actions. His protest might not amount to much today, but it is a good step. He might even have some personal motives, but as someone said earlier, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I have said it before and will continue to say it, I lost it for this govt cos of Allison. The least the govt should have done is at least PRETEND to probe her given all the huge allegations. Even that is a start.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road / PDP Constitutes Youth Restructuring Committee - SEE FULL LIST / Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.