Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:36 PM

Gbewe:IBB was better than Jonathan to Yorubas, still did not like him by Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbewe:IBB was better than Jonathan to Yorubas, still did not like him by Musiwa (728 Views)

London Of 1930 Was Better Than Nigeria Of 2016 - Pictorial Evidence / Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? / Sanusi's CBN Performance: Soludo Was Better After All? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbewe:IBB was better than Jonathan to Yorubas, still did not like him by Musiwa by musiwa26: 11:53pm On May 16, 2013
Gbewe:IBB was better Jonathan, Yorubas still did not like him

Look ibb help built Yorubaland, IBB bridge the 3rd mainland bridge. IBB built Ibadan to ife road. I can name many projects IBB did.. When you compare that to Jonathan.. who have done nothing for Yoruba. so if you think. Yorubas will vote for Jonathan. You are silly.

IBB was a man who only commited 1 sin against the Yorubas.

As Jonathan done this for Yoruba people. Those who treat us well, we treat well. Jonathan have decide to treat Yoruba bad. they will treat him bad. Jonathan believe that given bribe and position is the way to go. My advise.. you are wasting your time.

The sin of Injustice to Yorubas is an unforgivable sin. that is the sin Jonathan committed.
Re: Gbewe:IBB was better than Jonathan to Yorubas, still did not like him by Musiwa by musiwa26: 3:43pm On May 18, 2013
grin
Re: Gbewe:IBB was better than Jonathan to Yorubas, still did not like him by Musiwa by musiwa26: 3:56pm On May 18, 2013
or did you see Jonathan build any new road in Yorubaland in 4 years.. airport attachment worth less than N30m.. olodo, we would rather make dangote president than Jonathan. they like dangote more than they like jonathan

Re: Gbewe:IBB was better than Jonathan to Yorubas, still did not like him by Musiwa by musiwa26: 3:59pm On May 18, 2013
IBB created osun state and kogi.
Re: Gbewe:IBB was better than Jonathan to Yorubas, still did not like him by Musiwa by musiwa26: 4:09pm On May 18, 2013
You see someone who built this . We are still complaining, not to talk of Jonathan , who did not do anything for our people.. Nobody will vote for him.

if he rig the election. they will result to violent. Jonathan have not done well as president.. I have to tell you the truth.

[img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg213/scaled.php?server=213&filename=lagoslightrail33.jpg&res=landing[/img]
Re: Gbewe:IBB was better than Jonathan to Yorubas, still did not like him by Musiwa by musiwa26: 4:09pm On May 18, 2013
Re: Gbewe:IBB was better than Jonathan to Yorubas, still did not like him by Musiwa by musiwa26: 5:01pm On May 18, 2013
i can keep on posting project by IBB.. and you see, just one sin.. the sin of injustice..
Re: Gbewe:IBB was better than Jonathan to Yorubas, still did not like him by Musiwa by musiwa26: 5:21pm On May 18, 2013
what good is going to bomb kanuri people going to do for yoruba people, all he need was to to go to that community and and start a project, the money he is wasting on weapon. he could use it to build something in borno state. he failed to do so. why do you think people dont like Jonathan.. because he is does not do anything for other nigerian apart from his own ethnic group.
Re: Gbewe:IBB was better than Jonathan to Yorubas, still did not like him by Musiwa by musiwa26: 11:22pm On May 18, 2013
to show you that Jonathan is not performing. Let me help you out.

Goodluck Jonathan collect 54% of the revenue in Nigeria.. Mimiko the governor of ondo state collect 0.66% of the revenue. fashola collects 0.66% of the total revenue..

Do you want me to show you project from 0.66% they have done.. And you should show me, what 54% have done..

When the federal govt 54% have less project to show than state which get just 0.66%.. Dont you need to ask question where does this money go to. To be honest with you. state should get 54% and federal should get just 24%. state are more effective than federal
Re: Gbewe:IBB was better than Jonathan to Yorubas, still did not like him by Musiwa by musiwa26: 11:35pm On May 18, 2013
if let say i become president, i will convert Benin airport terminal to toilet and name it Jonathan toilet and now build a real very big airport, so that people will laugh. that toilet airport.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria First Ladies Beauty Pageant With Seducive Picture- Who Carries D Trophy? / "Northern Nigeria And Her Mythical Realities" / Finally, Jonathan Meets Amaechi, Northern Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.