Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,157 members, 7,910,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

The Intern Show (Reality TV) - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Intern Show (Reality TV) (32785 Views)

The Intern Season 2 - Starts July! / Help Afolabi Become The Intern / Bank Phb's "the Intern" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2007
for those who missed it grin
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Modups1(f): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2007
emmanuel shot himself on d foot by blaming bose d leader for thier loss
he shouldn't have given d panel something negative to latch unto cos it was obvious the panel did not have anything to evict someone with.

infact this eviction was one of the most confusing, the panel absolutely did not have anything!
they latched unto d fact dat 4 senses did not mention "understudy" in their presentation hence they did not deserve to win shocked and like bose said, dat was really crazy!!!

i was really pissed off dat d other team won, even they looked clueless in d boardroom & no sign of bonding at all
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by badgirls: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2007
Yeah,i didnt like the other team winning becos 4 Senses really gave in their best for the task.ADO Consult had lack of energy and no enthusiasm was shown.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by layi(m): 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2007
Bose's eyes pierces my soul any day
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by McDreamy: 1:04am On Feb 22, 2007
In my opinion, Emmanuel didn't deserve to be evicted. I liked him - he was jovial, hardworking, fun - Bose should have been. Why? I agree that Emmanuel was blabbing about what the leader did & so on but Bose as the team leader should be the one to bear the responsibility for the failure of the group to succeed (as perceived by the board). She is/was the leader and should have honourably offered herself as the sacrificial lamb but instead she was all about people are watching her and she doesn't want to set a wrong example for the young ones, bla, bla, bla. What better example can u set other than stepping up to the plate and taking responsibility for your actions, but NO, she wants to win the game! I don't blame her for that

The board is now sooooo predictable! Its not mandatory that someone should be evicted each time they meet, for instance this last task both teams performed below par for me. Both their sales pitches were the usual - "we are on the intern show, have u seen us on TV?" gimmick. They should have been thoroughly tongue-lashed and sent home to ruminate over the harsh words.

Next up for eviction - Bose, Amina or Ogechi - Who's your choice?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Modups1(f): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2007
yes, emmanuel did not deserve to go like dat but i am glad bose was saved.

now d battle is between ogechi & amina while afolabi & dami look like likely contenders for d guys
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by 3pledee(f): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2007
McDreamy:

In my opinion, Emmanuel didn't deserve to be evicted. I liked him - he was jovial, hardworking, fun - Bose should have been. Why? I agree that Emmanuel was blabbing about what the leader did & so on but Bose as the team leader should be the one to bear the responsibility for the failure of the group to succeed (as perceived by the board). She is/was the leader and should have honourably offered herself as the sacrificial lamb but instead she was all about people are watching her and she doesn't want to set a wrong example for the young ones, bla, bla, bla. What better example can u set other than stepping up to the plate and taking responsibility for your actions, but NO, she wants to win the game! I don't blame her for that

yeah. i feel so sori for emmy cos he was d most fun person in da house.
no nore mimickin of M. JONES.
WE'LL ALL MISS HIM cry cry cry cry
[/color][color=#990000]

The board is now sooooo predictable! Its not mandatory that someone should be evicted each time they meet, for instance this last task both teams performed below par for me. Both their sales pitches were the usual - "we are on the intern show, have u seen us on TV?" gimmick. They should have been thoroughly tongue-lashed and sent home to ruminate over the harsh words.

i agree wit u on dat

Next up for eviction - Bose, Amina or Ogechi - Who's your choice?

i feel ogechi should leave
we r tired of her snitchn round d house grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by GoToMan(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2007
Darn! Why did Emma have to leave? He was fun and I really did enjoy his persona in the show. I know I might draw the wrath of guys everywhere but Bose should have been fired, plain and simple! undecided

What's with the board anyway? If they both did fine, then they all deserve the chance to battle it out again on another task. wink

Shame, is it now a boy-then-girl gets fired routine?

By the way where's that dude, Ifende, with all the answers?
cool
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by deegal1: 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2007
imagine wen kola was in d house i actually thought he shld go cos he was like 2 quiet but wen dey now fired him i rily felt bad, did u guys see how bose wept, it was really bad, d guy is really very smart and actually knows his goals in life, dats reallly good. k enof of my descriptif essay on kola grin, does anyone know any contact info on him or at least his website or something
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Bizl4Rizl(m): 12:25am On Feb 23, 2007
We all know that Bose's tears were crocodile tears, if she was sooooooo fond of him why nominate him?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by alaerebo(f): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2007
i think Bose nominated Kola without thinking about it. she was trying to be objective and it came right back and bit her in the a@#$. next time i think she"ll think before she acts. her tears were genuine though.
people i think we are forgetting that this is a game, ultimately. its really not so much about friendships but about playing to win. when Bose bought her form she did not know any Kola existed.
anyway what do we think about Ayo? he seems shady to me seeing how he has pledged love to almost all the girls on the show Udokia, Bose now Rhona. do you think he is for real.
do we know that Emmanuel and Ogechi were chumms? do you still think they are? with all the back stabbing 'n all
there is a lot of intrigue in this thing you know.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by McDreamy: 12:02am On Feb 24, 2007
@alaerebo
Bose nominating Kola w/out thinkin about it?That's BullSh*t! She is a calculating, maneuvring (i will not type in what i think of her here)!
Genuine tears? puh-lizzzzz! Do u know the origin of the term "crocodile tears"? Her tears were genuine alright but not for a genuine purpose!

BTW, are you the first intern? just out of curiosity wink
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by jjuummaaii(f): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2007
The interns had fun on vals day, they gave them 2mins to talk to any loved one, and they also had a party were they had so much fun. Nice one at least to let off som steam
damn, dont just know why i dont like dammy, he's so childish, u needed to have seen him talk to his girlfriend on val's day," ur dad will be watchin me now cos there recording it and he's going to kill u for this" gush wat was that, the guy just acts childish and i wonder why he's still there.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2007
Erm whats childish in that?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by badesemowo(m): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2007
The site has more content now. i read some interesting article from the pre show activities. I wonder why they had to take them round all the tourist resorts in naija?

I am impressed with  their current task. Brand and sell water, Name, Logo, and all the works, down to even tv commercials.

I think the girls team idea is more creative.
The guys probably have more value to sell(mineral water), but they could have done better with the bottle. To think yesterday, i thot this was a hands down win for the guys (thats when the task was first announced.)
Right Now i'm not so sure any more.

Letz see how it ll play out in the board room 2morrow.

jjuummaaii:

The interns had fun on vals day, they gave them 2mins to talk to any loved one, and they also had a party were they had so much fun. Nice one at least to let off som steam
damn, don't just know why i don't like dammy, he's so childish, u needed to have seen him talk to his girlfriend on val's day," your dad will be watchin me now because there recording it and he's going to kill u for this" gush what was that, the guy just acts childish and i wonder why he's still there.

I think Dammy was just plain shy during that call,  Couldnt even say i love u. He is a naturally jovial person not childish. Dont worry though , i think he ll be the next guy to go,
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2007
Nah, a girl is going next

are they not showing it today? 9pm right?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by mycc(f): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2007
the intern show is product of good thinking. it's educati ve and thoudt provoking.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by alaerebo(f): 8:18am On Feb 26, 2007
the intern show website is up. finally. halleluyah.
www.internshow.tv
check it out
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by pisces20: 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2007
I really want Dammie to leave the show
Saturday's episode was dry
Bose really looked nice on the day of thier valentine outing
wat was Afolabi doing? for goodness sake he was supposed to dance and not try punching the air. undecided
i think Amina's body was too heavy for her to dance, but she still tried
Dammie was trying to act like a comedian (no comments)
is it dat Ayo's mum can't speak good english or wat?
the both team came out with good ideas for their present task. i wonder wat team wins
i hope it's the ladies.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2007
my God, who is that lady with the 1870 hair-do,

there is too much cosmetics on their faces, makes them look like manequins.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by jjuummaaii(f): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2007
looks like the guys might win this challenge because there approach seemed better and more proffessional as in there strategies and all, the girls team was cool too though i don't really fancy there brand name 'twale' also don't fancy there radio jingles at all seems too dull for a water business. The guys on the other hand in my opinion had a better jingle with the pidgin english thingy, well lets see what happens at the end of the day.
badesemowo:

I think Dammy was just plain shy during that call, Couldnt even say i love u. He is a naturally jovial person not childish. Dont worry though , i think he ll be the next guy to go,

well to me i feel being shy talkin to ur girlfr on TV is kinda of childish well may be not, afterall Afolabi talked to his girlfr too and he was soi matured bout it showin his emotions and all that.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by bora: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2007
I think the intern show is the best reality TV show in Nigeria till date
A friend said thats the only reality show with sense
Also the site is wonderful check it out at
www.internshow.tv
it's very graphic and wonderful i'm really digging it
i hope they will put it on DVD and sell it as a season(especially when the second edition is underway)
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by TalkTalk: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2007
At last! I have been looking for the chance to drop a few lines but am always too busy! You guys have been great to read. I hope we keep our lines flowing.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by dhunter(m): 7:13am On Mar 02, 2007
[img]http://
its time for amina to go home
watch out,
regulate
[/img][img][/img] wink wink wink
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Leps05(m): 12:16am On Mar 03, 2007
i just watched the show on NTA. Great Great Great Show.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Modups1(f): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2007
amina finally bowed out!

men, it was a tough one for the panel, the two teams did a wonderful job in their tasks
even the advertising gurus had to compliment them on their effort
but as usual, someones gotta go wink

ogechi was really lucky, amina said she was too critical hence she picked her for eviction
dat was amina's undoing cos ogechi was saved 4 her critical thinking
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by badesemowo(m): 12:34am On Mar 06, 2007
hey yah, angry i 'm off for 3 weeks . That means i am going to miss the rest of the show.
I hope Ayo wins.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by badgirls: 8:15am On Mar 06, 2007
Well, the winner will be someone least expected.that's what i feel sha.
It might end up being Ogechi but i hope Bose wins
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Bolarge(m): 5:36am On Mar 08, 2007
badgirls:

but i hope Bose wins
Me too. cool
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by jjuummaaii(f): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2007
I vote Ayo to win kinda digs his style sha.
dammy sounds toooooo dry
Bose kinda sneaky and always tring to play safe
Ogechi seems rich upstairs
Afolabi, hmm cant really say
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by aribells(m): 6:59am On Mar 12, 2007
Who is the latest evicteeeeeeeee?
After Amina
Did'nt hv time to watch it this weekend.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by pisces20: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2007
All u Ogechi haters should be happy now dat she's bin fired.
I dnt think d boss was fair he always agrees with miss M. Jones.
The ladies did a good job and they deserved to win, why then give it to the guys.
I was jst wishing Dammie would be fired this tym, but i bet you he's the next to get fired.
Now Bose is da last lady standing. I jst hope she wins

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pastors Congratulating Miracle, Winner Of Big Brother Should Check Their Calling / #BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible (Fake) Eviction This Sunday / BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.