Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:52 AM

How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? (4815 Views)

Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) / Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? / African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? by Chimaritoponcho: 9:54am On May 17, 2013
She's so sweet and i feel am not pampering her enough.any idea on how i should go about it?
Re: How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 17, 2013
Give Her Money, that will do all the pamparing....
Re: How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? by xynerise: 11:47am On May 17, 2013
Buy Pampers diaper for her undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:52am On May 17, 2013
Take her Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ boutique aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ empty Uя̲̅ account!
Re: How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? by clemz85(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2013
Uncle u wan pamper wman?

okey na
Re: How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? by Chimaritoponcho: 1:07pm On May 17, 2013
xynerise: Buy Pampers diaper for her undecided
lol
Re: How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? by Chimaritoponcho: 1:10pm On May 17, 2013
Wizee: Give Her Money, that will do all the pamparing....
dude,i aint a money bag
Re: How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? by MrsChima1(f): 1:32pm On May 17, 2013
Chimaritoponcho: She's so sweet and i feel am not pampering her enough.any idea on how i should go about it?

Women loves attention and affections from her man. Spend quality time with her by doing something she likes and something you guys have in common.

For example...my husband and I are movie buffs. We set a date or two for movie night. For some reasons the movie ends up watching us. Winks. My husband like soccer matches and I will watch a match with him. I like public events...he will participate with me.

You can have spa day where you are the professional. Learn how to conduct manicures and pedicures. Deep tissue massages are excellent and she can reciprocate a day for you.

Cooking class or cook off is fun. Chima and I had a cook off last week. We use seafood of all kinds and prepared dishes for our friends....I won. Winks.

Pampering isn't always about giving money or gifts....its about spending quality time and doing thjngs together. If you have a decent woman she would appreciate that jnstead of money and gifts.

If you have a gold digger than get three more jobs and good luck!!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? by dmcdad: 1:41pm On May 17, 2013
xynerise: Buy Pampers diaper for her undecided
Gbam!
Re: How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? by dmcdad: 1:44pm On May 17, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Women loves attention and affections from her man. Spend quality time with her by doing something she likes and something you guys have in common.

For example...my husband and I are movie buffs. We set a date or two for movie night. For some reasons the movie ends up watching us. Winks. My husband like soccer matches and I will watch a match with him. I like public events...he will participate with me.

You can have spa day where you are the professional. Learn how to conduct manicures and pedicures. Deep tissue massages are excellent and she can reciprocate a day for you.

Cooking class or cook off is fun. Chima and I had a cook off last week. We use seafood of all kinds and prepared dishes for our friends....I won. Winks.

Pampering isn't always about giving money or gifts....its about spending quality time and doing thjngs together. If you have a decent woman she would appreciate that jnstead of money and gifts.

Nice points highlighted but if him do all these ones for him girlfriend, which one him go do with him wife na?

Na question I ask oooo, afterall them say person wey ask question no dey miss road.Lol
Re: How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? by Chimaritoponcho: 3:27pm On May 17, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

wow feels so great learning all these from the legendary mrs chima.thanks a million times
BTW your hussy na ma namesake and like ma bro said,which one i go do for ma wife if ma girlfriend gets all these
Re: How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? by MrsChima1(f): 7:00pm On May 17, 2013
[sub][/sub]
Chimaritoponcho:
wow feels so great learning all these from the legendary mrs chima.thanks a million times
BTW your hussy na ma namesake and like ma bro said,which one i go do for ma wife if ma girlfriend gets all these

It was merely suggestions of a happily married woman. I do realize that in Nigerian culture girlfriend gets less attention and respect than married women.

I was given wife treatment as a girlfriend fr my husband before we got married....I guess in his mind I was his wife regardless.

We are now approaching nickle years in our marriage..time flies!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? by 50calibre(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2013
Why not go pamper your mum, the only woman who truly deserves it. That girl will leave you the moment she meets a better guy.
Re: How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? by Chimaritoponcho: 11:16pm On May 17, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
[sub][/sub]

It was merely suggestions of a happily married woman. I do realize that in Nigerian culture girlfriend gets less attention and respect than married women.

I was given wife treatment as a girlfriend fr my husband before we got married....I guess in his mind I was his wife regardless.

We are now approaching nickle years in our marriage..time flies!
wowwww infact u can say that again.u seem so happy in your marriage,i however, look forward to hearing from you.
Re: How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? by Chimaritoponcho: 11:18pm On May 17, 2013
50calibre: Why not go pamper your mum, the only woman who truly deserves it. That girl will leave you the moment she meets a better guy.
i do pamper my mum nigga so the earlies you realise am not going to date/marry my mum,the better for you
Re: How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? by ahmmyreal(m): 2:10am On May 18, 2013
give her ur atm and pin.
give her plenty Money.
give her more Money.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / The Pain Of Loosing A Love One / He Was Arrested For Impregnating A Girl Older Than Him(viewer Discretion Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.