Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,164 members, 7,946,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Scientist Set New Laws And New Math Formular - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Scientist Set New Laws And New Math Formular (670 Views)

When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor / New Math / New Math Jokes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scientist Set New Laws And New Math Formular by Keenysbojan(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2013
through research i found that scientist had made new law in physics,chemistry and new formular in mathematics. I believe some of you can remember 1st law of motion in physics,boyle's law...but now there is girl's law which state that: Girls 1st law state that in 1970s girls will say love me don't touch me.
Girls 2nd law state that in 1980s girls will say touch me don't kiss me.
Girls 3rd law state that in 1990s girls will say kiss me nothing more.
Girls 4th law state that in 2000s girls will say do everything but don't tell anybody. (but now the 5th law has shown the modernization of girls these days).
Girls 5th law state that in 2011s girls will say do everything or else i will tell everybody that you can't do anything.

The 1st law of lies state that if Nigerian players tell you their football age txmz it by 2 you will get their real age. ( i have reference ooo ask me later)...
But mathematics will say if musa football age is 19 presently what is the probability that if we txmz musa football age by 2 we will get his real age (take 'X' the subject of the formular) thanks am waiting for your calculations

(1) (Reply)

Call Sumary / Dream And Twitter / What Is ASUU Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.