Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,886 members, 7,942,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

Outragious Claim By Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Outragious Claim By Religion (497 Views)

10 Lists Of Scientific Discoveries That Were Proven Wrong By Religion / Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? / Most Atheists Are Controlled By Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outragious Claim By Religion by DINIX: 4:35pm On May 17, 2013
Religion have outrgious claims
AM OUT. I happen to come from a family that is religiously mixed. By chance I practice the both major religion which are Islam and Christanity. I belive they are serving one true God, not until of recent, with the recent hate exibited by the religious sect. The fact is christians accept that the bible is written by men inspired by God yet there lots of blunder there only way this is posible, is either they weren't inspired by the big man upstairs just their fictions to enslave the mind of people or the Big man upstairs is not as perfect as he said to be. I can't imagin being born with a sin I knw nothing about then he thought of forgiving this sin I didn't commit instead jst saying u have been forgiven rather he sacrisfy his son to him self to cleans my sin. A crazy belive is that Jesus is God because of the trinity issue nd a verse that I and my father are one. yet he was ask when would the world end he says only God knws that .
For islam my faith begin to crumble down when I look at the hate God has for jews. He created them if he has problem with them I think he should get ride of the race, instead he keep creating them. Despite everything it is belive there are good muslim that doesn't support the unnecessary killings which they claim is a religion of peace. But the truth is peaceful with limitations to only muslims not infidels. Allah has made it clear to kill infidels
Now generally it is said that God's ultimate aim for mankind is to eternally reward or roats them. This God can provide an undenyable evidence to his existence and which religion is the truth rather ensure plenty of reasonable doubt he allows his books in the past to be corrupted before deciding he will protect the last one which is filled with contradictions allowin people to for ever killing themselves in his name making his creation the devil his arch rival.
If there is God I believe he will be better than what the bible and the quran speak of him. With respect to every religious person am out until I hear something real with evidence
Re: Outragious Claim By Religion by nnofaith: 5:34pm On May 17, 2013
welcome to the club
Re: Outragious Claim By Religion by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 17, 2013
Bye! Bye!!

1 Like

Re: Outragious Claim By Religion by DINIX: 1:12pm On May 18, 2013
nnofaith: welcome to the club
What club
Re: Outragious Claim By Religion by nnofaith: 2:59pm On May 18, 2013
the club of those seeking the truth

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer For Healing / A Word Of Prophecy For You / A Smooth Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.